So, is this a temporary thing?

So, is this a temporary thing?

He's going to get rid of (((THEM))) right?

They're based tho

Not as based as my wife's black boyfriend

MAGA brother

>Steve bannon
>Dina powell
>Jewish

I think whoever made this just put jew stars over all the unknown guys heads

he doesn't look happy to be around the Jew

There seems to be a struggle behind the scenes, and for a while (around the Syria bombing) it seemed like /ourguys/ had been defeated. Remember those weird hostage videos Trump made? But now the momentum seems to have swung firmly back in our direction. It's going to be fascinating one day to read about all the behind the scenes drama

SHILADAY

FIRST POST BEST POST
PRAISE KEK

Jews are objectively the best in the world in almost all domains because they are head and shoulder above your ilk in terms of intellectual merit and in terms of culture (their culture is designed to make them successful whereas yours is designed to make you lazy and complacent). They are the best for the job. They're staying.

>He fell for the "Trump is a Nazi" meme
lel You actually thought Trump was going to remove the Jews from power? You fell for CNN's bullshit exactly the same way in which all the retarded lefties fell for it. Congratulations.
Trump is a Jew puppet and this has been known since before day 1. Trump was never going to bring about the RAHOWA like you larpers so desperately wanted.

This picture is wildly inaccurate. Delete.

kek I remember when I realized Obama was controlled too.

If everyone was as racistly nepotistic as Jews are nations would not function at all.

This basically.
He was known to be a fucked up choice since day 1. At least before the_donald fanatics migrated here. He was meme'd for shits and giggles because of the butthurt happenings it would bring.
Everyone knew he was a kike lover otherwise.

Nope, but trump is just the beginning.

>nations would be great at last.
FTFY

there is no jewish star over bannon's head, it's on muller's

if you keep jews out of a room, they'll be outside of the door plotting against you.

jews sit on the merit and ingenuity of white christian society without which they would only bring chaos and warfare

Why does pol pretend that every jew wants to end the whites and shit? Do you guys really think that the german jews starving in the holocaust were evil? jesus christ, just because somebody is a jew or muslim or black doesnt mean he wants to end you.
Most of the three are pretty ok people.

maybe after the war with iran

no sane father would hand over his daughter to a jew

Jews are America, bub