I tried posting on 8ch pol and leftypol and got banned on both

I tried posting on 8ch pol and leftypol and got banned on both

On pol because I posted something pro russia and on leftypol because I posted something about race
Is everywhere an echo chamber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQZZtgu3pGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not here, Heeb.

Not here.

It's the reason we're getting so many redditfugees. All conversation is so stifled that if you're not sucking the mod's cock you get banned.

God bless

Same thing happened to me awhile back on 8ch i got banned for the same "Low Energy" reason when pointing out simple fallacies.. Came to the conclusion tht these boards are now run by bots and total psyop controlled opposition mods

I do find it amusing leftypol chose to ban me for a month while pol was 3 days
Stay classy, commies

nice work shlomo

It is odd beacuse I remember finding much more indepth conversations there than 4ch pol

You killed a quality thread for your shitty Russian propaganda thread you deserved that ban, cripple Chan is not for Shitposting the mods are literal gestapo they probably smelled something too

What thread did I kill? It was my own thread

Those are weak examples, both Sup Forums and /leftypol/ on cripplechan are hair-trigger wrong-opinion-ban shitters.

How new are you? Don't you understand how image boards work, Lurk Moar faggot and stop mentioning infinity chan here

retard, learn how imageboards work

Are you seriously buttmad that I killed the last thread in the catalog?

>shitpost same old fake and kike propaganda shit on Sup Forums and just rile up the place with obvious retarded shit, begging to get banned
>get banned
>post anything on /leftypol/ thats doesn't fit their commie narrative
>get banned
>SEE YOU'RE JUST THE SAME AS OUR COMMIES REALY MAKES YOU THINK. :^)

Why do I know Im going to see this thread at lest another 5 times over the next months?

Yes cause it was a quality thread compared to your Shitposting, if you are actually here for political discussion go look up the archives of 2012 and see what you faggots are killing, you faggots don't read a word and just want to Shitpost we've shit posted enough in our life and we need real discussion if you wanna Shitpost go to bantz or something

Poooooooo

Fuck off with your serious shit, nigga.

This place is public; we can't even plan here.

That's cause mods are literal commie implants

It wasn't a shitpost, it's a legitemately good video from the other perspective

> talks a lot about shitposting

>post garbage spam thread
>get banned
>go to Sup Forums
>post garbage spam thread

Gas yourself kike.

It wasn't spam, it's a great video

youtube.com/watch?v=aQZZtgu3pGg

Pick your poison:
4cuck
>how can white bois even compete?
>192 posts and 53 image replies omitted.
8cuck
>INSIDER HERE, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IMMINENT COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION CONFIRMED!!!! (Stickied)
>408 posts and 101 image replies omitted

so. ok. let me goysplain that to you.
you just shat out a link like the greatest indian ever to walk this habitat

What

I hate reddit rapefugges as much as I hate mudslimes
It's literal Russian propaganda and what did you add to the discussion you posted a two line op as I said if you are here for political discussion read the 2012 archive or fuck off back to wherever you came from
It's literally an add faggot it's not political at all

What is the video wrong about in the first 4 mins?

Fuckin Lurk Moar you are acting like an underage faggot, what has it to do with politics did you add anything to the discussion you literally posted a 'cool' video

that second one is definitely low energy

It's an extremely political video, wtf are you on about?

I do find it amusing that your uncles caused the shit you ''complain'' about.

>i hate _____ as much as you all do, but

Never, ever do this, jew.

What shit?

It's true though

Telling everyone to take you seriously BECAUSE you agree with them on most things is an immediate red flag and deems your argument worthless.

Is this the first time when you're exposed to jewish rhetoric?

They pretend to be your friend, so they could stiff you. That's why you don't trust the jews.

How would it be my first time being exposed to it when I specifically state the tactic they use? It's the most basic form of concern trolling.

It's true though

Are you communists now?

>i cant make shit bait threads that destroy the board
maybe 8ch is into something

They're my honest opinions, I agree with Russia in the recent geopoliical conflicts and I would be okay with a communist ethnostate for whites

Low energy OP is a reasonable reason to ban.
Fuck you for being lazy, faggot.

yeah, but you made a real Sup Forums thread on /leftpol/, that only wants to be contrarian and shittalk, and you made a bait shity thread whitout content on Sup Forums

/lefttpol/ is cucked, it says it right there in the name. As for Sup Forums, that was a Twitter grade OP you posted, you can surely do better as well as find more interesting subjects to discuss.

This very thread on /4pol/ is shitty too, maybe you should just stop creating threads, or posting for that matter, and just lurk more.

they are just antifun that ban everyone making a thread that takes less than 5 minutes to make. seeing all the "redpill me on the bluepill" "is degeneracy degenerate?" "lets talk for the 75648th time which country the whitest is" and while we are add it we bump the "actually hillary won, sweety" threads 300 times each, i think we should introduce that too.
like banning every thread whichs content fits in the headline

I've been making threads since /new/

Yeah right and you still did not understand how image boards work, larp harder

8 hates funposting

I've noticed mods became utter faggots, quality of 4/pol/ has fallen this summer very, very much. Last summer wasn't that drastic. Go to catalog and you'll be surprised by the amount of copypaste threads, and threads like "what does Sup Forums think about X" . Mods should've to improve this board's quality, where they, de facto are doing the opposite.
However, I'd like 4/pol/ to remain a place where everyone is welcomed, and every opinion is discussed, and I want the old self-irony and self- mocking to be back, that really helped to purify the board's content.

>communist ethnostate

what is good about non-hierarchy? For me non-hierarchy is just savagery. Sorry, but I do belive that whites would be better in a civilized hierarchical system than in this filthy uncivilized state called communism. Why would whites emulate the behaviour of lesser beings like niggers and native americans instead of chosing civilization?

I prefer hierarchy but I'd prefer either solution over what's in europe now

Too bad most jews have been deeply poisoned by the disease of leftism/egalitarianism, communism, etc. And there seems to be no cure.

Sup Forums is the true pol. 8ch is autism central

What does communism have that appeal to your jewish soul? Why would someone other than an absolute loser chose equality over hierarchy? For those in the top half equality means fall, only those at the bottom would want equality. Hierarchy and civilization should be protected not attacked, stop trying to bring the savage ways of weaklings to the white men.

Yeah, I like when pol complains that israel is an ethnostate when it really isn't

Kikes from north africa/arabia are nothing like ashkenazi kikes, and they actually bring down israel's IQ to below 100
Also there's tons of niggers here from eritrea and sudan on work visas and illegally

You already replied.

sorry, didn't read.

>poo nigger thinks he has authority over anyone

I prefer ethnic communism over neo liberalism REFUGEES WELCOME FUCK MY RACE
that's all I prefer it to

The only bastion of freedom is 4 chan, your personal facebook and twitter pages, until they catch on to you.

8leftypol and 8pol are echo chambers of their respective ideology

4leftypol and 4pol allow complete freedom of speech

Take the Cloverpill

we have leftypol?

We have a recently revived leftypol general on Sup Forums

Fun fact: leftypol started out as a popular general here