So.... Sup Forums... Why is it that white women tend to date black people but white men and black women don't date?

So.... Sup Forums... Why is it that white women tend to date black people but white men and black women don't date?

Because black women are the most annoying cunts ever

White men have developed brains

What would you do if you were a male nigger?

Because black women look like black men with long hair

Also, you've been on the net for too long. It's not as common as you think anyway

Because white ""men"" are faggots... they only like traps or cartoon """women"""... or should I say... little girls!

3BETA5ME

White men BTFO how will they ever... yep, they won't recover!

but underdeveloped dicks

Women are idiots, and liberals by nature.

Their nurturing side stops them from getting redpilled on race. They don't believe in genetic racial differences.

And they don't have the high IQ's to really understand how much stupider the black men are compared to others.

It's our fault as white men for being bitches and letting our civilization collapse.

because (((reasons)))

I have though.

>Why is it that white women tend to date black people

I think you live in a fantasy cuck world bro

Black men are bigger stronger more muscular more attractive and have giant dicks white women cant resist

Black woman look like monkeys

Black women are unattractive.

There's some that look like chocolate-dipped white women, but they're rare

Women have lower iqs then men

can we see the original source of the chart?

because apparently white women are self loathing and enjoy getting beat by their boyfriends

>needed a source for that chart
Stop posting and lurk more nigger

> Why is it that white women tend to date black people

A few basket cases with daddy issues do not constitute a trend. Coal burners are nothing new.

>or cartoon """women"""
Implying what with all of those quotes?
REEEEEEE

Black women are shamed by their community and family for dating white men.

But also,
>white women tend to date black people
No? The disparity is only 10% and it's still only 20% of all inter-racial marriages.

but i could do that to them! why go black?

>brony flag
>defends cartoon women
yep

Okcupid reply rates

>Sup Forums

Try harder next time, you nigposting kike.

Googled it, it's OkCupid's analytics.

white men and black women date at higher rates than black men and women despite the stereotype

Nobody wants to date black women, they're fat, loud annoying cunts. That's why black guys go after white girls

Nig male and white women relationships aren't as common as you think, unless those white women live in a Designated Negroid Containment Zone

The guy in the pic has enough money to take the girl on vacation somewhere nice. That is why she is with him. Women don't date guys based on the color of their skin. They date guys based on what they can offer them. If you are white and wondering why the woman in the pic is with the guy in the pic and not you, you need to sort your shit out.

This chart is dis-proportioned because more whites use okcupid than non whites thus skewing the results

'Cause white mens don't fall for that shit

Because I have never seen a black or half-black woman I thought was ever even remotely attractive.

hahaha
NO

Women tend to have poor judgement

This. I feel sorry for niggers. Dealing with the Eternal negress sucks:
God really fucked them over

Cuck detected.
Niggers and negresses belong together, as they are both of the same subhuman stock. Interbreeding should not be tolerated.