Why Do We Hate/Want War With Russia Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
rferl.org/a/unspun-russian-professor-media-manipulation/25351952.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews demand it

Right, but are they even giving us a reason? All I hear is "muh Russia."

(((they))) gotta try to cover up pedogate somehow, ww3 seems like their only option.

I completely understand the strategy, but reasons are they giving us for a war?

to kill off more whites.

we should arm and ship all msm into russia.
they believe in the war with russia so much
they can be the first to die for it.

Personal profit of a dying and crippled little ruling clan.

they are already waging war on the usa whether you want it or not. so you can either fight, or lay down like a sissy faggot, and get fucked in the ass by putin.

T. mccain

what is your last wish you old cunt ?

Russia is ebil Nazi, remember?

I dont know. Why do they keep attacking us with spying and psy-ops?

We dont

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

The Jews and Democrats want it because it'll kill more whites.

This is the alt-right 50 years ago, by the way. Nothing new under the sun. Retarded extremists gonna defend Russia, that's just in their DNA

We don't.

Jews do.

Excuse me sir, your post is against the established narritive here. Please refrain from any discussion of Russian wrongdoing, nothing occurred, and if it did, it wasn't illegal. And if it was illegal, everyone is doing it.

>alt-right
>right
>conservative
>commies
OK retard

dude Russian women are proof god exists

SAUCE??!?!

>(((we)))

> Alt-Right 50 years ago
> "American_Communists.jpg"

>Right-wing
>communism
>...

dude...no...stop

The analogy is that both movements are literally america haters who welcome and will defend attacks on the US by her enemies. All justified by "wanting peace".

This was the argument made by hardcore commies in the 1960s and it's the same argument made by the hardcore fascists nazis and fascist of the alt-right today.

Then and now that argument was fed to their leaders prepackaged by the Kremlin intelligence services.

Easiest answer is that Russia is the key player in subverting the Rothchilds and the Federal Reserve.
I think Putin is a crook and a tyrant and the Putin worship on here is stupid and vile. But in terms of his fight against (((the banks))) I really really hope he wins

Well...Russia bad bad country now go to sleep sweetie

That braap better not be underage!

That chair looks uncomfortable

I love it

I don't know; you tell me. Your "team" is the one pushing the narrative and provoking Putin, whom I can only assume is laughing at you.

Why do dems have such a massive throbbing raging hate boner for russia?

>Why do they want us to
is what I should've posted

they're living in the past so they think the Cold War is still happening as well as slavery and the Holohoax.

American female Democrats are too fat to fantasize about.

They want to destroy nationalism, Russia has grown out of its communism phase and doesn't sing their tune anymore.

>Putin is a crook and a tyrant

Come on, just look at that face... he's a good guy~

That stuff about assassinations is probably just stupid rumours~

he kicked the rothschild out, (((they))) have very limited control over rus, if any at all
the race card is being played to keep us all divided among one another to keep our attention away from them, the true enemy

they are using trump to as a way to frame that russia has attacked us. they push that if we dont stand strong to russia we are all going to putins lapdaog as he "hacks" our elections

We have a throbbing hate boner for the enemies of Freedom and those who'd wish to subvert the American way of life in, meaning every citizens right to pursue his happiness in a country with a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

We will defend our Consitutional Republic against those who would rather see a fascist strongman. Those who admire dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini and Putin and despise humble servants of the American people such as Lincoln, FDR and Ronald Reagan.

This is in fact what it means to be a patriotic American.

Russia sold S-300's to Iran, Russia fucked their plans to send Syria permanently back to the 6th century via their ISIS proxies , Russia's interfering in their plans to financially dominate Ukraine. Basically Russia's been a very bad goy.

>fascist
>Putin

Because they're your excuse for losing.

Strongman of Russia for life, defender of the "white (slav) race", slayer of faggots and journalists, internets premier disseminator of disinformation and anti-american propaganda, Vladimir Putin.

Yes.

>Strongman of Russia for life
He continues to win votes.

>defender of the "white (slav) race"
What the fuck are you talking about m8? Do you know anything about Russia at all? Putin has to brush shoulders with leaders of Buddhist Mongols and Turkic Muslims.

>slayer of faggots
His "gay propaganda" law is bullshit, but if that is fascism, America was fascist even in the 60s...

>journalists
Let me guess, you think Putin killed them with a death ray?

>internets premier disseminator of disinformation and anti-american propaganda
First of all, that has nothing to do with fascist ideology. Second, your government's actions overseas frankly deserve the condemnation.

whos that cunny

>Still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Russia meddled/hacked/influenced the election

I have heard countless cunts proclaim it's a forgone conclusion and to question it means you're an unpatriotic puppet for Mad Vlad. Honestly, what is the most compelling evidence to date?

No, there is no reason. The ""reason""" is that the Democrats lost all branches of government and are trying desperately to falsify their way out of it.

>Honestly, what is the most compelling evidence to date?
Zero evidence exists. The public is expected to trust statements of "anonymous intelligence officials" given to CNN.

A cucky nu-male behaves this way because his entire personality revolves around mimicking the bullies and cliques who made him feel inadequate as a boy.

CNN is the 'boogey-man' that keeps our eyes on it instead of Jews corrupting the country. It's like a sleight of hand. Hide Jews stealing Palestinian land by making the big story about Russia.

Smoke and mirrors. Russia doesn't want war.

>Putin isnt fascist
Then why is he sponsoring the alt right movement in every western country and why is the alt right movement in every western country sucking his big bulbous dick in return?

It walks like a duck and quacks like one...

>Let me guess, you think Putin killed them with a death ray?
He had them murdered. But this is symptomatic. Like the commie traitors of the 1930s would defend the Moscow show trials, todays alt right traitors will defend Putins literal murder and incarceration of the democratic opposition in his country. Treason comes easy if you already believe in retarded enough stuff.

>Second, your government's actions overseas frankly deserve the condemnation.
Blame america first

Imagine the books that will be written about the 2016 election.

You speak a great deal about principles. Here is a principle for you: innocent until proven guilty. There is no actual evidence of Putin ordering assassinations anymore than there is evidence of Russian "election hacking". And if you refer to the "democratic opposition" that was recently incarcerated on financial criminal charges, that guy's party was not powerful at all. Putin's main political opposition is in fact the Communist party. Putin himself is far, far from being a fascist but he is no longer a Communist despite his very distinguished career in the KGB.

Your government supported al-Qaeda in Syria and Libya. Consider how many illegal military interventions America has gone for since the fall of the CCCP as compared with Russia. There is a reason people blame America.

>>Putin isnt fascist
>Then why is he sponsoring the alt right movement in every western country and why is the alt right movement in every western country sucking his big bulbous dick in return?
You're just saying shit. You have no idea what you're talking about but you need to keep your liberal cred by parroting Solon and Huffpo pieces. How the fuck is Putin sponsoring the alt right?

>>Let me guess, you think Putin killed them with a death ray?
>He had them murdered. But this is symptomatic. Like the commie traitors of the 1930s would defend the Moscow show trials, todays alt right traitors will defend Putins literal murder and incarceration of the democratic opposition in his country. Treason comes easy if you already believe in retarded enough stuff.
You sound very principled. Have you payed attention to the ways our own government has subverted it's own citizens starting with the patriot act with Bush and being expanded by Obama? The spying on journalists, the bragging about lying to journalists, the lying over and over again as a pretext to war.
>>Second, your government's actions overseas frankly deserve the condemnation.
>Blame america first
If you're not with me, you're against me. Where have I heard this before?

This image looks illegal

Oh look, the dossier user is here to call everyone else traitors.

Did you get triggered? Remember, you get paid to do this - no reason to get your jimmies all rustled because someone was mean to your big hero.

Innocent until proven guilty is a principle of criminal law in countries which respect the rule of law rather than the rule of men. Putins Russia is not such a country.

In the same way that patriotic americans understood that something was up when all old Bolsheviks, who could have threatened Stalins hold on power, went before the cameras and confessed to being CIA plants, saboteurs, and enemies of the Soviet people, they understand today that something is up when journalists and politicians who are inconvenient to Putin end up in jail or with a bullet in their head. If there were courts in Russia that were independent from Putins hold on power then we could see him tried. Sadly there arent.

>Your government supported al-Qaeda in Syria and Libya

Literally spreading Putin and Assads disinformation. Good Ivan's done good.

When did I say that?

There it is the response. Its because they are Christian. There was a great meme I lost about how bla bla bla Russai Drumpff sectioned paragraphs, conclusion: You just hate them because theyre Christain. I hope it turns up again and I can save it

>Putin and Assads disinformation
I take it you never saw the Wikileaks email release where an aide to Secretary Clinton confirmed "al-Qaeda is on our side"

or the many emails related to weapons which ended up with the jihadists in Libya or Syria?

It's nothing new either. American suppot for jihad goes back to Reagan's administration and Osama bin Laden's anti-Communist terrorists in Afghanistan.

Literally Obongo saying not to bomb ISIS because Russia is killing our operatives.

YOU ARE A SHILL AND A KEK AND YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR SELF IMMEDIATELY!

Thank You!

>already starting in on the "everyone is a russian shill" shtick
wew

>Your sucking the dick of a dictator who's reign is antithetical to everything America stands for and has ever stood for
>Have you payed attention to the ways our own government has subverted it's own citizens starting with the patriot act with Bush and being expanded by Obama? The spying on journalists, the bragging about lying to journalists, the lying over and over again as a pretext to war.

Literally blame America first. If you have a problem with your country, try to make her better while preserving her core values. Dont give aid and comfort to those who wish to destroy her and her core values. This isnt complicated at all.

rferl.org/a/unspun-russian-professor-media-manipulation/25351952.html

Ok I know you dont wanna hear this but the frog in the seized articles pic is not a Nazi article, as it is in a different shelf. Along with Chinese vases? Ok?

Firstly, Russia isn't on board with the globalist agenda. Second, many of the great mass of sleepy plebs still have internal 'cold war' associative thoughts buried in their mind which makes Russia a convenient boogey man for the losers who thought Hillary was in the bag and are now going to spend the next 4 years de-legitimizing the presidents victory.
Jewish tricks to the max

Or= pic related

>I take it you never saw the Wikileaks email release where an aide to Secretary Clinton confirmed "al-Qaeda is on our side"

You're seriously using Putins own manufactured disinformation as proof that Putins lies are true?

>B-b-b-ut Pravda proved that Ronald Reagan was an enemy of the american people!
>Please read this report from the World Peace Council, it will prove that Stalin is the good guy

This is how naive and fooled you are

Everyone itt who is not a russian shill:

I get that you don't care about the DNC hacking, I don't care about it much either, but it's NOT going to stop there. You have to understand that Russia does not have our best interest at heart. Trump can appease Putin all he wants, but that's not going to fix our relationship with them, it will simply weaken our position.

We don't have to start an aggressive war, but we DO need to be buffing up our cyber defenses considerably, public and private sector. We cannot cooperate with Russia on 'the cyber', it's the worst idea in the world.

Regardless of what you think about Trump, don't be fooled by the Russians.

>yes goy, make america better by voting for globalist democrats or republicans
>don't ally with anyone unless Israel says ok goyim
>only trust CNN goyim, they fight for TRUTH
I wonder who is hiding behind that democratic flag

>manufactured disinformation
Wikileaks has a perfect record for its reports, unlike your American mainstream media

You do not deny that your government supported terrorism to fight Russia in Afghanistan, but you insist they did not do it to fight Russia in Syria? Come on now

Clearly, but do you honestly think it was a lack of cyber defense or a willful allowance of hacking in order to ramp up aggression and a new agenda? I believe the overall goal should be to avoid another costly, nonsensical war.

>Putin's opponents die more often than the Clinton's.
>Sup Forumsacks see nothing fishy about this.
That being said, just because the leader is bad, doesn't mean you fight the entire country.

Yeah really

They dont have central banks tied to world bank. They are helping Syria.

So stupid

>Pravda is telling the truth about the kulaks attempting to sabotage the struggle of the working classes
>They have never been wrong
Should be expected from someone posting with a Commie flag I guess.

>You do not deny that your government supported terrorism to fight Russia in Afghanistan
It's well known that the US supported the guerrilla warfare of the Mujahedin in the 1980s and that a large faction of the Mujahedin became militant islamists, Al Qaeda and Taliban in the 1990s and 00s. The rest of it is Putin and Assad disinfo and specifically aims to justify why Assad should stay in power in Syria.

They are a White religious country that The US has no control over.

Russia cut the balls off of the jewish oligarchs in russia, and executed the rest. Ashkenazi jews can't stand any nation standing up for itself and not abiding by the kike petrodollar system etc, which Russia clearly doesn't do. Russia stands in the way of Greater Isreal in various ways. If they can convince the Good Goy America to destroy itself going to war with Bad Goy Russia, Greater Yisro hits two birds with one stone

Just in case your wondering, Jews hate white people, Christians espeically, and want you all dead. It's all about the shekels.

Jews would be very happy ruling over a bunch of retarded niggers and chinks and sandniggers.

>Her core values
How's that 4th amendment going? The left takes joy in shutting down dissent. You are an obvious shill while throwing that accusation at everyone else. You want to know the truth? I give a shit less about Russia. Let the Russians deal with Russia. I want a proud and prosperous United States again. I don't want pointless wars, I don't want pointless bureaucracies, I don't want government to have a say in my personal life, I don't want anti-american propaganda pushed by the media/educational systems. I neither feel positive nor negative about Russia.

I like my penis.

This.

We should let Russia do what it wants with Syria for the most part. It really is dumb to try to challenge them there, but when it comes to cyber warfare we probably do need to be particularly aggressive.

It's a new battleground where the rules have not been laid out, and russia is taking full advantage of that.

//Thread

Maybe those assassinated were bad people?

Siberia is the only place with enough resources to maintain the growing populations.

And we won't share.

Shut the fuck up you rotten goddam kike nigger.

Of course, I don't believe that the U.S. should bend over and take it w/ regards to hacking and other cybersecurity threats, but holy shit, how many useless conflicts/wars does the U.S. need to get embroiled in in the middle east? It's stupid.

this user knows

No that crowd is not alt right. Looks like a gang of kikes to me. Imagine my shock

Another thing, I'm not blaming America. I'm blaming the den of this and murderers who've run America for the past 50 years. Tell me a war we've fought in the past 50 years that's done any good for anyone. Tell me war we've fought that wasn't built and sold on lies. You're not going to sell this faux patriotism on me.

You sound ridiculous dude

Show proof. You're spouting bullshit. Why are you so bad at this? Show proof.

>durr wikileaks is just like soviet pravda
k

>a large faction of the Mujahedin became militant islamists
At what point were they not militant Islamists?

>disinfo
So you deny that your government supported militant Islamists (again) in Libya and Syria?

>>
He's a jew, dude. Don't give the jews (you)s

>How's that 4th amendment going? The left takes joy in shutting down dissent.

Is that why democrat appointed justices on SCOTUS consistently defend it while republican appointed justices pretend it doesnt exist? You people dont even know what your people are doing. Sad!

Anyway
>There are threats to our way of life so lets embrace and welcome Putin trying to destroy our way of life!

>I give a shit less about Russia. Let the Russians deal with Russia.

If only Putin would stop interfering in the internal affairs of the United States; trying to undermine americans trust in their government and constitution by spreading disinformation; covertly and openly supporting fascists subversives who want to eradicate the american way of life.

The problem with dictators is that since the very existence of truly free countries like the United States threaten their own legitimacy, they will never leave us alone. They hate us for our freedoms. Sad you had to find out about the world from me, but you couldnt remain an innocent child forever. At least now you can be your own man, instead of an unwitting servant of Vladimir Putin in his scheme to take down the Constitution.

But GOYYYIM YOU MUST FIGHT OUR SECURITY WARS FOR US IN THE MIDDLE EAST GEVAAALTTT!!

Who?

>They hate us for our freedoms.
kek, what freedoms would those be? Americans no longer even have right to a trial if the right charges are brought forward by the right officials. That happened a long time ago too. Get with the times.