Senator Rock

Is Sup Forums gonna make this man a senator or not?

I hope so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WMFCKBSXrw
youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo
youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0
change.org/p/federal-bureau-of-investigation-arrest-yvette-felarca-berkley-protest-organizer
youtu.be/d2bfuBTaVhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

name one redeeming feature of kid rock

He baws wit the baws and the bang da bang diggy?

Pretty sure he's acknowledged the country of Australia once or twice, which is more than you irrelevant trash deserve

Pleb trash belongs in the House, not the Senate.

He's a cowboy baby

he's not an old Dem boomer female or rich jew female (his opponents)

Well, someone made Jesse Ventura a senator and I'm pretty sure he's taken one too many glasses of fluoride to the brain. Kid Rock would be a breath of fresh air by comparison.

He is pro gun

balls in her mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=-WMFCKBSXrw

The point is how much butthurt it would cause liberals if we got him in.

Oh my mistake, he was a governor

if this idiot can become a congress woman then i see no problem with Senator Rock

Fuck that yank, he ain't no son of Hank.

He put you're picture away

Is Kid Rock not a race mixing wannabe nigger?

so hes heterosexual? hes probably not even a pedophile, clearly not cut out for the senate.

Trust me burgers you don't want celebrities as politicians. Trump is different because he is a millionare bussimes man but this guy is just trash, hes preying on tax money.

We already made that mistake, trust me, it's not funny.

>I'm going to make my party look like a bunch of plebs who elect low-IQ wigger trash to the fucking Senate just to spite the Democrats

You really are dumb.

>Everyone was memeing about the Rock getting into politics and running for president.
>Kid Rock does it and succeeds.

Pottery.

>pic related

>Senator Rock

We need to meme him to victory boys.

Non republicans think we are stupid hicks anyways.

We aren't going to win any sympathy them no matter what. We might as well just enrage them and enjoy the butthurt.

I live in Michigan, and I will absolutely vote for the American Badass if he actually runs

Yes it is actually happening right now.

Dems are already panicking over the fact that Kid Rock is running for Senate. Chuck Schumer said something like "I don't know if he's serious or joking, but I don't find it funny at all."

exactly. the age of appeasement is over. no more gentlemanly losers. we are now only going to elect actual rednecks and feast off of the butthurt. I would rather 100 senator kid rocks over 100 senator john mccains.

>Non republicans think we are stupid hicks anyways.

>therefore lets prove them right

>We aren't going to win any sympathy them no matter what

But you will alienate an awful lot of normal people who don't want to see a the Senate reduced to hearing the retarded babbling of a low IQ wigger.

fun

>name one redeeming feature of kid rock

Didn't cuck against the rebel flag, even during the aftermath of le tactical bowlcut kid:

>the (((((((National Action Network's)))))))))) Michigan chapter protested outside the Detroit Historical Museum, which houses a Kid Rock exhibit, demanding that the rocker stop displaying the Confederate flag, Deadline Detroit reports. In a statement to Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Kid Rock relayed his message to those upset in his native Detroit: "Please tell the people who are protesting to kiss my ass"

Low IQ washed up celebs running on a populist platform > Neocon TRAITORS and controlled opposition queers like Lindsey Graham

Mussolini would have had you and this stupid wigger kneeled over and shot. Take that flag off.

exactly this. I don't know much about kid rock and his twitter ideas are pretty simple, but they are 100% pro-America. Being a senator isn't that hard, we've had plenty of idiots in both parties. All we need is someone who wants to do some good.

>Low IQ washed up celebs running on a populist platform > Neocon TRAITORS and controlled opposition queers like Lindsey Graham

Why?

He seems to be like an awesome bro to have some beers with

the fact that you reddit fags are here trying to dissuade says everything. And hide a little better FFS

Why do you want to reward a degenerate dysgenic wigger?

say it with me:
SENATOR KID ROCK
SENATOR NUGENT
SENATOR SCOTT BAIO

>being in the senate
>a reward

Scott Baio's campaign slogan could be "I was once temporarily banned from the Playboy Mansion because I was Banging so many Playmates, including a few who were dating Hefner at the time."

Yep, Scott Baio cucked Hugh Hefner.

>I hope so.
The state of
This thread is proof that children should stop larping as political pundits

he's not a dem

Americans don't deserve to live.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

>Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

LOL

This desu senpai

I can get behind him if it's Bawitdaba Kid Rock but if All Summer Long Kid Rock he can fuck off.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for President

this

Yes.
>You know it. I know it. And the American people know it.

Campaign commercial or music video?

At this point, being a republican is all about spiting democrats. Them not being able to form logical arguments and all.

A Rock is going to get elected that's for sure....and it ain't gonna be that jabrone.

Say it with me...Senator Rock...the liberal tears will be delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0

He's running against Elizabeth Warren. That is all he needs.

Both. Being true is a revolutionary act.

BAWITDABA DA BANG DA BANG

DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY

SHAKE THE BOOGIE SAID I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL

he's apparently a tee-totaler
the "Kid Rock" persona is just RR's character, an exaggeration of him at best
im all for him running, if he's got elizabeth "jokahontass" warren running scared, the dems are taking it seriously
that and he reinvested a lot of his earnings back into michigan, that's something practically no career politician would do personally

No he isn't. She is a senator of Massachusetts. He will be running against Debbie Stabenow of Michigan.

10/10

Robert James Ritchie (Kid Rock) is running against Debbie Stabenow. Elizabeth Warren is just ripping him in public early, not wanting this to "get out of hand". The DNC still believes it owns Michigan.

Not a Democrat

underrated.

cool digimons, bra
she is trying to establish herself as a leader in the DNC

for the lulz
>National Action Network
Chinese detractors
change.org/p/federal-bureau-of-investigation-arrest-yvette-felarca-berkley-protest-organizer

This. I hope he embraces his "fuck off" attitude instead of his new redneck shit.

This song him and Eminem did together always cracks me up.
youtu.be/d2bfuBTaVhQ

This nigger lover is a literal kike plant. Controlled opposition. Nu-Sup Forums would elect him.

>mfw

Warren is mistaken. Michigan land is not hers.

Who gives a fuck about the republican party? You'd have to be a complete and total retard to not wish for the dissolution of all these shit show parties.

>Warren is mistaken. Michigan land is not hers.
most definitely not, no idea how people got the idea he was running against her just because she made a call to action
her trying to rally for other dem senators, help their fundraising and poke her noses into other state elections gets her name recognition up with the fucktards, and gets her one step closer to Alpha status, now all she needs is an inside out vagina-penis

He charges $20 dollars for tickets to his shows and makes it mandatory that beer cost $4. I would never go to a Kid Rock concert, but that is pretty respectable to ensure people can afford to go out and have a good time

nice selfie.

Translation: you're afraid of a Trump supporter saving Michigan.

The people of Detroit fucking love him, not sure about the entire state of Michigan though.

Holy shit

It's a shame Joe C isn't alive to run for governor

Good on him

>calls rare non-insider LITERAL KIKE PLANT OMG HES TOTALLY A SHILL
>doesn't say shit about others

Yeah, leftypol faggot, you can go hang yourself. I think Kid Rock is pretty silly overall, but calling him a "literal kike plant" kind makes you look as retarded as a potato in light of the VERIFIED kike plants we have in all branches of high office right now that you're not bitching about.

AND he's almost as good as Scarborough...

now thats a senator

Why the fuck not? Imagine the butthurt liberals will have after this guy beats them.

We need more song remixes like pic related. Kid rock has huge meme potential.

Would be nice to have him in his pimp outfit drinking a beer in the senate.

>pregnant woman smoking

i clapped

The democrats are afraid that if he wins it will make their party look like a joke. If you thought the Georgia election was an embarrassment, just wait until a literal retard beats one of the democrat's finest

See

The liberal butt hurt might be so great that it might push JYC and Commiefornia to leave the union.

I assume you mean metro Detroit.
Wouldn't be surprised if once the initial shock of him running passed, that much of the rural parts of the state got behind him. Ann Arbor and some of the liberal suburbs would be his most difficult areas to take but the rural areas and blue collar suburbs should be open to hearing him out.

Doctors will rarely advise women to not stop smoking during pregnancy because it could be harmful to their blood pressure

Degenerate for degenerates, fitting.
What's next a kitchen chef flying your Apache's, murrica?

>redpilled on how how democrats destroy everything they touch due to growing up in the shithole that became detroit.

Sadly that happens.

Kid rock and Eminem has done more for Michigan in the last 10 years than the politicians

This. "Things" doesn't rhyme with "things". You can't rhyme a word with itself.

Maybe Wayne county will even support him and tilt less blue