I think we, at least American ones, need to stop hating on the blacks and jews so much. We need to change the culture...

I think we, at least American ones, need to stop hating on the blacks and jews so much. We need to change the culture. We are never going to have a white ethnostate. They're not all bad. I've met good ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

Im a white actually

Look at what happened to us,user.

sure thing, schlomo

What the fuck were you trying to accomplish with that screenshot? Were you trying to save the image or some shit?

I'm nonwhite & even I can smell your bullshit from here, Chaim

Also why the fuck was your Bluetooth on if it wasn't connected to anything? Do you want your phone to get hijacked by some faggot jerking off in the mcdonalds bathroom?

>We need to change their culture
This is the Jews' game, and its not a game that Whites can ever compete against.
Also 2/10 trolling.
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Nice bait, I would've used the Kekistani flag

>poo everywhere
>hindu poo dindu
>look what happened to us

uh, I thought you guys have been mostly hindu for a few thousand but something as personal as poo would not have become worse when it can't get any worse than it is now and has not changed in a long time
you never into plumbing
pipes, toilets, loos, soap, these things are foreign to you yes
but if you are just rolling in poo all the time
why would anyone respect your hindu at all

There are lots of reasons to hate Jews.

Lots and lots of reasons.

Even Jews hate Jews.

Blacks have reasons to hate Jews.

alternatively,

OP confirmed normie faggot

If I can keep it real for a minute, humans in general are largely very stupid. Intelligence, intellectual capacity, depth of understanding, humility, and talent are infinitely more meaningful than race, ethnicity, and gender. If you think that dipshit white people are still better than dipshit black people, you're lost. We need a pool of powerful traits to change the world, not kindergarten-level prejudices. The Power Jews want class warfare and infighting.

Here's a simple rubric: If your standards make judgment really easy, they aren't worth much. Evolve or die.

Fuck no faggot.
White ethnostate or everyone dies.

Go to a nigger country if you want nigger children, faggot.