How is this not child abuse?

>Jolie does not like her own biological daughter
>because she is "too privileged"
>child wants the attention & love the mother is given the other trophy children
>notice how the mother gives more attention to the most "oppressed" ones
>pretends to be a boy so mother will give attention to her
>virtue signaling whore of a mother seems this as a great opportunity
>ready to ruin the live of the child by putting her in irreversible hormonal treatment in such a young age

The fuck is wrong with this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=40&sid=5e02b8362a3d54cae954b5843f9fbb3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real? This actually makes me mad.

Go look it yourself, I'm just trying to think how is this even legal...

Satanic Illuminati whore.

She's doing it to make Brad mad. That's what women do in divorce. Women can't help but control. That's their nature and mental illness

This is really sad, that kid never had a chance.

wow them hollywood types sure are weird eh

I feel so sorry for this little girl. Angelina is fucking evil. And you know why she's doing it--because she doesn't want a fucking rival in the family, a girl prettier than her and with her own blue-gray eyes and (originally) blonde hair. She just wants another boy. (Zahara gets a pass though she's female because she's adopted and "oppressed" and Angie hasn't got around to brutalizing the twin girl yet, she just ignores her and favors the twin brother.)

this is our plan this is how we commit white genocide everyone wants to be special everyone wants to be a victim so we will turn 65% of you into faggots and pump the rest into hormones so u will KYS

Oh no, won't somebody please think of the children of wealthy and famous movie stars who won the (genetic) lottery at life and will the rest of their life in comfort and prosperity never knowing the toils of us regular mortals.

He was with that perfect 22 year old model in France.

I'll show him turning his only child into an abomination.

Imagine being that kid only to grow up and later read about how your mother loved you the least in some shitty tabloid that will probably never be erased from the internet.

Well destroying a mans heir is a pretty good way to get revenge

Just shitty that a big name Hollywood whore is using a child like that an nobody stops her

discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=40&sid=5e02b8362a3d54cae954b5843f9fbb3e

Are you guys aware of this place? It's the only discussion forum on the web I've ever found that's as crazy as Sup Forums, plus it's also anonymous. It's been around forever, too, longer than Sup Forums even. These posters literally predicted Jolie would do shit like this to Shiloh ten years ago. They got her number from the start.

>my white kid is not special enough
>see, the rest of my kids look like a bowl of nesquik cereal
>i know, ill chop off brads dick so she can have one of her own

Are you sure fatherless children have a tendency
to become criminals because single mothers suck and not because fatherless children are mostly nigglets?

nuf said

We're talking about a formerly 'sexy', still millionaire, woman celeb who went so mad she became a skeleton. Are you really surprised?

a mother should not behave like this. i hope brad steps in take his child from her.

If he marries that model that means she cam have more kids especially since she's way younger.

>The 32-year-old actress
Wait, what? She looks like she's been in her early 50's for the last decade!

What do hormone blockers do to girls?

The colored kids have that aggrieved look on their face. Even newborn nigger babies have that look.

>It's the only discussion forum on the web I've ever found that's as crazy as Sup Forums

Have you ever been to nairaland.com? It's like a Nigerian Sup Forums meets Craigslist.

The same thing they do to boys, delay the onset of puberty.

Yeah imagine being born into what is more or less a psychotic cult where you're passed around to be raped and mentally abused every which way since early childhood, and it being completely impossible for you to escape from since half the population worships your parents and the other half thinks you're a privileged little shit.

INFURIATING

Why are SO MANY PARENTS doing this to their small children? This will destroy this poor kid forever -- what if the little girl actually wants to be a girl and the parents are brainwashing her to want to be a boy?

Where is the damn father? He approves of this?

She'll basically be a eunic.

this is gold thanks m8

She'll probably be dead by 30 (suicide). Poor kid. Hollywood is fucking Jew cancer. I can't even bring myself to watch new movies anymore I can't support that industry anymore.

Jews brainwashed them. They should be killed so they can stop making jew propaganda.