>paranoid about world governments
>stop talking to liberal friends
>hate jews
>hate niggers
>hate muslims
>cant trust anyone
>futile
>black pilled

i want to go back to being happy god damnit but i cant...i just cant see that world anymore.

Holy shit you took ANYTHING here seriously?

did you just take that seriously?

smoke a blunt

>Letting the internet influence your life
>Letting a tiwanise knitting forum influence your life
Whoa you are a weak willed fuck.
You abandoned god for a website?

i never said i stopped believing in god. its just hard to find happiness anywhere in life now.

Be the change you wish to see.

Read the gospel and internalize it, happiness comes from helping others

You have no idea how bad things really are.

Fuck off kike snd fuck your kike book.

It is a stage we've all been true. Eventually you will learn to use this to your advantage and recover stronger than you've ever been.

I wrote through, not true. WTF.

i don't get fat people like this. couldn't they just reduce his caloric intake and slowly deflate over a few months? He can't even move to get his own food.

You got jewed user, Sup Forums is a CIA psy-op to radicalize right-leaning people into dead-end ideologies in order to sow discord and alienate people as much as possible, it is the Tumblr of the right-wing.

Racism is not the answer friend. Even some Jews are okay.

Good good, let the red pills flow through you

Would you prefer a lie or the truth?

I started surfing Sup Forums heavily while dating my ex-girlfriend.

We were broken up pretty quickly after that. We would have broken up anyways, but Sup Forums definitely accelerated it by 200%.

This place is full of good information, not as much as before though. I don't see too many redpill threads these days.

>Racism
a shekel for the good goy

Don't kid yourself. Who, in their right mind, believes kikes can be okay?

The family members are what allowed this to happen in the first place, and they are going to keep being the problem until he dies. Even if it wasn't too costly to put him in a care center where they wouldn't overfeed him, his family would visit him and sneak in shit.

Even the bible of all things admits it, ignorance is in fact bliss... although, knowledge is power.
You can only choose one, being happy, or being smart.

The Bible says to be vigilant and be aware of your enemies, both ideological enemies and physically dangerous enemies

It also advises to avoid naval-gazing and stuff like that. Some of the prophets were highly educated as well.

Sounds like Clinton is taking over Sup Forums baka. This is saddening.

you're welcome