youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=AkDPvuidzLg
mobile.twitter.com/IsDatSpringle/status/886637000543137792
supchina.com/2017/06/14/split-heart-chinese-america/
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/young-people-look-for-love-within-their-own-race-brszq703w
youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KTisdtiUJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=byG-klgnIj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trumpfags conservatives: "Look at all this fake news because liberals are so hateful and want to jam their agenda down our throat!"

Literally the Liberal Agenda: Equality, no racism, no hate, health for all, help each other, end hunger, end war, help those in crisis, justice for those mistreated, legalize it, treat women fairly and with respect, and science rules!

Trumpfag Conservatives: "Monsters

Pls announce when still baking

Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

so everyone knows chemtrails don't exist.
but since trump was sworn in as president.
I've noticed less contrails too. as in none.
not one smokey sky day since.

>but they totally don't exist.
>pic not related because they aren't real.

>liberal agenda
>no hate

what is code word EXODUS?

Kek the media is still trying to keep their Russia narrative alive

All lies being used to manipulate you

Where do you shit-eaters come from?

Is that article talking about English people?
Because if so I call bullshit

This is probably my last for now, the captcha is being really jewy and I got some things to do.

Why doesn't the U.S have a ceremonial anthem playing at the end of the day broadcast like they used to?
youtube.com/watch?v=AkDPvuidzLg

MORNING
>Trump tweets: “HillaryClinton can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?”
>”Thank you to all of the supporters, who far out-numbered the protesters, yesterday at the Women's U.S. Open. Very cool!”
>”Thank you to former campaign adviser Michael Caputo for saying so powerfully that there was no Russian collusion in our winning campaign.”
>”With all of its phony unnamed sources & highly slanted & even fraudulent reporting, #Fake News is DISTORTING DEMOCRACY in our country!”
>”The ABC/Washington Post Poll, even though almost 40% is not bad at this time, was just about the most inaccurate poll around election time!”
>Caitlyn Jenner says that she has ‘considered a California Senate run’
AFTERNOON
>Jay Sekulow says on CNN: "Well, I wonder why the Secret Service, if this was nefarious, why the Secret Service allowed these people in"
>(((Macron))) says “My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change”
>Jane Sanders says bank-fraud allegations are ‘sexist’
>Shiff says it would inappropriate for Democrats to receive help from the Ukraine government
>Trump tweets: “I am at the @USGA #USWomensOpen. An amateur player is co-leading for the first time in many decades - very exciting!”
EVENING
> Nearly 150,000 attempts to hack SC voter registration system on Election Day
>Delta responds to Ann Coulter via Twitter: ““We’re sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30”
>Secret Service responds to Sekulow: ‘Don Jr. did not have agency's protection at time of meeting’
>Trump tweets: “Congratulations to Sung Hyun Park on winning the 2017 @USGA #USWomensOpen”
>”Heading back to Washington, D.C. Much will be accomplished this week on trade, the military and security!”

nn OP, thanks for baking.

REMINDER THAT TOM BAKER WAS BEST FOURTH DOCTOR

I MOURN WITH YOU TONIGHT, DR. WHO FANATICFAGGOTS...DR. WHO NOW HAS A VAGINA...TIME TO DROWN YOUR SALT IN THE 70S-80S HEYDAY

I feel like shit now because only two or so weeks back I was telling another poster here about a Christian girl I met and had been dating for a very long time, insisting that they should keep trying and look around in the churches for good women.
Only to find out right after the fourth of the july that this girl was being unfaithful to me.
Everything hurts.

tick tock obama fags.
your time in the barrel is fast approaching.

Because that's retarded
Also channels don't end anymore, they play 24/7

Ok /ptg/ about a year ago I stoped smoking pot, 6 months ago I got a job that pays 65k career that let's me move. Im looking to move to South Dakota. Any SD anons got any advice or tips?

Libshits: "Look at all this hacking because the right is so hateful and want to jam their agenda down our throat!"

Literally the Right-wing Agenda: "It's OK to care about things you're passionate about, taking pride in your people is OK, sometimes you have to confront the hard truths, let's keep the world diverse in culture, and science rules!"

Hillshill Lefties: "Ban them."

kek its trending on Youtube now

mobile.twitter.com/IsDatSpringle/status/886637000543137792
Gen Z being red pilled is not a meme.

And about the marches where those downtrodden minorities you'd champion are pushed out for thinking differently?

>(((Macron))) says “My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change”
If you thought you had done it, WHY WOULD YOU RUIN IT BY SAYING IT, YOU DIP.

>Equality
>No racism
>No hate
>Health for all
>help each other
>end hunger
>end war
>help those in crisis
>justice for those mistreated
Unless you're a white male of Christian, in which case fuck you.

>treat women fairly and with respect
Which, in their mind, entails treating women as superior to men

>Science rules
Having 8 Genders isn't science. Relying on bad models to justify crippling the energy sector of developed nations isn't science. Speaking out against racist, misogynistic, islamaphobic white males isn't science.

probably go to the black hills if you can. since everywhere else is boring as shit. just flat corn.

even thats boring but way more nature stuff to do.

don't let the drunk indians in rapid city stab you.

thats it.

>Macaroni believes in climate change
>Wants to change Trump's mind on it(which makes sense if you legitimately believe in it)
>Somehow this makes him a Jew
Oh come the fuck on, when are you fuckers going to learn to wait and watch instead of just turning on a dime?

It's over, Drumpf! We have Maxine Waters on your ass. She don't play!

Chinks BTFO affirmative action

supchina.com/2017/06/14/split-heart-chinese-america/

All apart of 4d French checkers. By 2024, Trump will see things his way.

>see the Trump pictures
>"Oh, cute, I guess"
>mfw they're suddenly literally hanging handmade nigger lips and teeth cutouts on the wall

Oh no!

Republicans need to be honest with themselves.

They made themselves the enemy of Russia decades ago in the Regan era. Republican party has been under siege by Russia for a very very long time. Russia has been systematically redefining what it means to be Republican in an effort to destroy it completely. Now you got a guy like Trump who's literally holding the party hostage. Trump is clearly not Republican. Trump only became republican so he could run for president. Republicans don't like him, but they can't go against him for fear of loosing the votes the need to be in office next year.

Conservatives need to grow some fucking balls, stop being a god damn cuck and take their party back.

Senile shit covered infant says what?

>communists hating russia

No, this totally works. Same thing with how Obama pointedly called tthe house bill "mean" and then Trump publicly confirmed that he had called it mean so he could. Now that Macron is tried to claim credit for changing trump's mind, Trump has to do change his mind on his own and tell everybody about it.

Candy from a babby.

Crooked Hillary sells 1/3 of U.S. uranium to Russia and the fake news media is silent.
CORRUPT!

Shut the fuck up tumblrite
Nobody cares about your homo Anglo jerkoff nerd show, nobodies cared for years

Here's the article

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/young-people-look-for-love-within-their-own-race-brszq703w

>Equality, no racism, no hate, health for all, help each other, end hunger, end war, help those in crisis, justice for those mistreated, legalize it, treat women fairly and with respect, and science rules!
You want do to those things go for it. Leave me out of it. I don't want it. I enjoy being racist. I enjoy hate. I enjoyed the choice of health insurance until Obama fucked it up. I love war. I dont give a shit if you starve. People in crisis are not my problem. Those are my rights as an individual and I will not conform to your collective. I don't like you and I don't want to work next to you in the fields at gun point. I know this is pasta but bored.

been a great week so

wonder if he leaves the hospital alive

>GOP = neocohens
Not anymore!

I love Kellyanne 2bh

Do you feel that?

Repostan from last thread without typos

The Doctor who shit is deeply personal to me.
They can fuck with my vidya, fuck with my music, they can fuck with my movies but this time, they've struck a really delicate nerve.
I have been a fan of the show since my dad, a die hard fan of the original series introduced me to the William Hartnell and Tom Baker eras through those shitty FOX/CBS VHS tapes, and have been in love with the show ever since, hell i'm even one of those fags that uploads Sylvester McCoy episodes to Dailymotion. I can't wait for the UK to officially become a caliphate, they deserve it at this rate, my old man must be breakdancing in his grave right now.

Reminder that (((they))) have decided to kill McCain before his role in the Rick Wilson fanfiction dossier comes out. He will die, but it won't be on our terms.

They hate that Russia abandoned communism.

>homosexual trump voter
>Daft Punk fan since late 1990s (liking house music comes with the territory)
>this video

youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo

I cannot possibly overstate how pleased I am to live on this interval in this particular timeline.

Daft Punk and Justice are actually hugely important to western civilization. Justice's pop-appropriation of the Cross, promotion of dance music, and the anti-muslim-anti-brown "Stress" video do much to encapsulate what is good and fun against what is ugly and brown and bad.

please lord trump i beg you to save us from all evil cuckery

>rub elbows
>be at the same massive who's who of NY party

>Arnold Schwarzenegger had a lot of experience in business and politics, runs for office and gets elected
>He also happened to be a celebrity
>Jesse Ventura had a military background and political experience, runs for office and gets elected
>Donald Trump has a lot of experience in business and working with politicians, and meets a lot of people, runs for office and gets elected
>Now every celebrity thinks they have a shot at becoming president/senator/governor because of those 3, especially Trump.
I fucking hate Trump because of that. I wish celebrities would b*zz off, but they have to keep inserting their wrong opinions into everything because they think other people care about them. I especially hate Trump because every single aspect of the news is fucking dominated by him now.

>being emotionally attached to something owned by the BBC

You're at the club and this guy hacks your gf's ass

wat do

Heh. Nothin personell kid.

Hemp thermal clothes are your friends

Kick his manlet ass

Call him Dobby and rest my elbow on his head.

Martin Landau died
George Romero died
Will Johnny be #3???

It's English culture. It's sad
How can you hate you're own culture so much? industrialisation changed the fucking world, they should be proud to be British and proud of their men

Team up with him to prevent it from happening again

Martha McSally, Representative of Arizona's 2nd district, is a friend of Arizona Governor Ducey, and represents the most marginal seat in the Arizona House Delegation. Additionally she outran Trump the most out of any House rep from Arizona (she won by 16% when Trump lost by by 5%).

She will almost certainly be appointed Senator if McCain dies. What do we know about her?

Eventually, it comes down to policy. Kim Kardashian wouldn't bother running because she knows she has no policy positions, public opinion be damned.

I just love seeing politicians upstaged by the celebs they've been trotting out on leashes.

Broken beer bottle to his neck because im an American and I can

Complain for months afterwards about it and constantly ramp up my accusations until no one believed me any more.

>Experts say
GIVE THE FUCKING NAMES IN THE ARTICLE TITLE IF THEY'RE ACTUALLY SOURCES YOU KIKES

what's happening tomorrow guys? I'm going for surgery on my eye.

>bbc
>english culture
this isn't the 1950s

Your Judo is shit try to stop these strikes Rhanda Putin

>How can you hate you're own culture so much?
((()))

Oh you! :>

>Russia abandoned communism

The tolerant left strikes again!

it could be. it fuckin could be.

Lose an election

"shake me to my core". Jesus christ, just come out and say you want people to be afraid of him and you want someone to "take it in to their own hands" you piece of shit. What is the point of saying this shit? You are TRYING to make people scared.

A-10 Pilot
Gulf-War Veteran
Fairly standard Conservative values (anti-Washington, pro-life, anti-gay marriage).

What's up Trump Gen? Class of '16 checking in. First time back to this dank shithole since Election night. You lads out there doing your part to #MAGA? Hope so! Anyway, help me settle a bet quick so I can get the fuck back off of here:

KAC
>Cute
or
>Nocute

>jew owned propaganda

uhhhh really? because john mccain is supposed to die tomorrow from his eye surgery.

be careful if your name is johnny.

the angel of death might make a mistake.

i wish bro

you might like paradis
youtube.com/watch?v=KTisdtiUJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=byG-klgnIj0

Oh, fuck, you missed so much.

And /cute/.

>Equality
What isn't equal under the law of the United States?
>No racism
End affirmative action, end racial quotas, end nonwhite privilege European immigration visas.
>help each other
Shipping jobs to Mexico and China does not help the people who had them, it ruins the lives of their entire families.
>End war
Obama ended 0 wars. He invaded Libya. Bill Clinton destroyed Bosnia.
>Science rules
Then look into the correlation between temperatures and CO2 levels, and how they don't correlate. Acknowledge the court case of Mann vs Hockey. Look into racial IQ differences. Look into historical data of communism destroying civilizations, and the important impact that a strong family unit has had on every civilization to ever have it.

The Rock 2020

Thoughts on Mike Enoch/Pienovich?

people calling trump an embarrassment in the comments because he wasnt smiling in that video, you cant win with these guys

Very cute

Doctor Who has been cucked for years

A British man invented the fucking Television

>tfw only friend is far left and also a feminist
Please just kill me, /ptg/

"My name is kiiiiiiiiiiiid"

>Electoral map
>Superbowl score
>Mexican wall
Please based gen z purge all avocado eating millennial faggots.

WRONG!

>Kid Rock
>The Rock
>Caitlyn Jenner
>Kanye West
>Al Franken (ugh)
Hahaha, Congress is gonna be so fun.

Just another Hal Turner

subversion happens to the best of us