/Pa/ General

I noticed there's tons of cool PA fags. PAers welcome here and those interested with the rich PA culture and history.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6410a1.htm?s_cid=ss6410a1_e
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm#T12_down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

412 checking in, does the Midwest even stand a chance against us?

>MD is in PA
i'll be cold, hard, and dead in the ground before that happens, mark my fucking words

PA and their changing speed limits every 4 miles can burn in hell. If I didn't like Pitt Race, I'd avoid the state like the plague.

717 reporting in.

Remember to thank Lebanon County for swinging the state red on election night.

DelMarPa

Centre country right here

Centre county reporting in

yoooo

is this still a big deal?

>Texas
>Dumbfuckistan
Fuck you, fuck this thread, and fuck off

Sage.

Middlesex intercourse

Eh I mean both guys confessed so they're going to prison for a loooooong time. It also wasn't really drug related, I mean the victims all bought or tried to buy weed from the culprits but I think 3 of them were lured back with the intention of killing them so it was more straight up serial killer shit.

Welcome LOL

>tfw in chiraq

does that make the /cpd/ threads more or less comfy?

also 717

how did Pennsylvania get fooled into voting Trump? I expected better.

>wawa cup
Go home faggot
Sheetz!
Sheetz!
Sheetz!

>Wanting the nigger infested south to be apart of our Germanic clay

No thank you, I prefer this board design a lot better.

Between Philly and Pittsburg we're an extremely rural state and we've been fucked over and forgotten these past few years who feel angry at the Washington elite. The Western part of the state is the rust belt who want manufacturing jobs to come back. Finally the suburbs of Philly went red because they don't trust Hillary or thought Obama sucked or just didn't want more taxes or hate their kids and voted for trump to spite the immature brats

We are the Midwest, Pennsylvania will never be apart of the filthy Northeast.

GetGo master race.

Dat buffalo chicken sub

>one of the original 13 colonies
>midwestern
nigga what

Ayy my nigga
Can't go wrong with a cold turkey bacon sub

The Northeast consists of filthy niggers and spics not to mention New York. While We are mostly German like our Midwestern Brothers. The Northeast is too nonwhite for us.

>vermont gets away from JYC
get the fuck outta here

Wolf was a mistake. Remove Governor.

Woah buddy, what are you doing up north there? You wanna get closer to Canada eh? Why would you ever want more borders shared with LEAFland?

where do we throw the niggers from detroit, milwaukee, chicago, and minneapolis?

Hey fuck you guy.
We gave you Rocky Mountain Elk to repopulate your woods after you stupid ass eastcoast faggots shot them all.

wait? have we found a capital city yet?

Why the fuck do you PA niggers claim WI?

If anyone heads the midwest/rustbelt Reich it shoud be fucking WI

First off, we have Philly in our state, second; upstate New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maine are some of the whitest states in the union you idiot

Into the South, Pennsylvania is purely Germanic land.

717 master race reporting in

Rutters is better than sheetz fite me

>more than half of Michigan is "Chiraq"

lmao like the niggers can even get to me out in the middle of the fucking woods before I blow their brains out

Give me a Sheetz cup version and I'll change it.
I've never even see a Wawa.

Sheetz is fucking garbage anyway, their quality went to shit years ago.

crop circle country reporting in.

Pennsylvania is a weird state.
The western half is more of a Midwest.
The middle is more of a Kentucky (Pennsyltucky).
The eastern half is more like the north east / new england.

PA master race checking in. We're full. Fuck off.

I love PA and all but you niggers have the highest white abortion rate, please sort yourselves. The Greater Pennsylvanian Reich will never happen if you keep aborting white babies.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6410a1.htm?s_cid=ss6410a1_e

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm#T12_down

i generally agree with you however everything except cigarettes in rutters is at least 50 cents more than it is at sheetz. food is better for sure, but if i want to pick up some milk or a few drinks id drive the extra mile to sheetz. also sheetz has a lottery machine so the cashier doesnt judge my gambling addiction.

724 reporting in

Centrefag reporting. Assuming you're both at State?

Nah I go to college out of state, just home for the summer

Another 717 here.

We're not that powerful. Just a clusterfuck of Germanic fags with pretty guns.

My grandma is from Pennsylvania, though I was born in South Carolina. Though judging by your map I'm fine since Charleston isn't in the landlocked part.

Is Pennsylvania a nice place to live?

Big things happening in centre county. Keep your ear to the ground

Come back here if you're white, We will gladly allow fellow whites to come to our state and the rest of the Midwest.

I view Pennsylvania as Midwestern since the Pennsylvanian Dutch are the main culture in those areas.

The White Majority areas are very nice to live in, Most of our state has white babies at 80% of all births. Eastern PA is a shithole though, mainly because of Filthidephia.

412 checking in, anyone know a good a good place to meet pro-white women around here? I'm tired of only meeting Peace, Love and Doughnuts type girls.

Depends on what part of the state you move to, Pittsburgh is getting less cucked but Philly is getting worse, the non-urban areas are either white heaven or dope fiend heaven.

The Somali Bantus Obama imported need to be deported.

I moved here two years ago and its ideal to me.

I lived in Florida and New York. I liked NY for the change in seasons but hated the people, they were total scumbags. I liked FL for their southern hospitality, but the real estate bored me. A lot of flat land and no basements. PA has everything I wanted as far as homes and culture goes. Unfortunately most of my friends and family are in FL so Ill probably be moving back there soon.

412/724 checking in

I dont know what you want us to tell you pittsburgh is pretty white. Drive 30 minutes in any direction from the city and you'll be in a republican af suburbia with plenty of white women who love jesus and guns.

Pittsburgh is awesome and its suburbs are literally >90% white. Mid state and scranton areas are rural shitholes mostly. Philly is garbage.

610 checking in. The only culture pennsylvania has is beer, guns, and car shows in any combination.

>implying silly Pennsylvanian fags could take over Wisconsin
Too many guns, way too cold, and you'd be fucking with a lot of drunks, junkies, and rednecks. Good luck

Pennsylvania and the Midwest will combine into a giant white ethno-state consisting of Europeans and White Americans.

Pittsburgh checking in. Deutschtown

What up bro? Oakland here.

215 Reporting. Can't wait for the italian hoagie I'm having for lunch tomorrow. Maybe a cheesesteak. We'll see what I'm in the mood for when the time comes...

DID YOU JUST MAKE NEW HAMPSHIRE A PART OF VERMONT???
>TRIGGERED

Anyone else living in western rural PA? And is it me or do the housing and renting prices seem to way the fuck up even though this is a rural area?

Woops 724 reporting in forgot :*(

717 reporting in. Fuck road work being done everywhere this time of year.

Allegheny River north of I-80. Most beautiful place in the mainland 48. Very white, very based and no where else I would rather be.

Freedom Falls

He's right. Texans are retarded, and you helped prove his point.

Scranton ironically enough is the nicest city in the Northeast of the state, which isnt saying much. unless you want to be shanked avoid Hazleton, Tamaqua, and Wilkes Barre like the plague.
but seriously dont come to this part of the state unless you want a vacation home or seclusion

>majority spic
Nice try

NJ here, friendly reminder not to feed the seagulls. Abide by the rules and I'd be more than happy to take your touristbux

>landlocked
you have no idea how many rivers are over there.
What? is the navy gonna have an in stallation on every river-boarder?
ya no

Me too.

Neither in my experience. We're used to nigger shenanigans around here. I've had them try to rob my house twice and both times I opened fire on them. I managed to hit at least one of them in the second break in, just judging by the massive amounts of blood trailing through my kitchen, out the back door, and down my driveway. I hope I killed the dumb ape.