Hey Sup Forums, black here. Just a reminder that there's no need to call us niggers, we know we are...

Hey Sup Forums, black here. Just a reminder that there's no need to call us niggers, we know we are. We are sad about it too. God Bless.

Do you look up to Uncle Tom or Uncle Ruckus?

nigger

kek
a nigger leaf
this made my night

>Nog and a Leaf

My condolences, user.

>Get called niggers because of how you behave.

>Don't change behavior instead feel sad about it.

>?

>You're definitely a nigger.

>200% a nigger.

C'mon man, have some fucking dignity, you are making all of us look bad. It's hard enough to get any respect around here without you adding pussey to the already long ass list of things hated about our race.

>t.nigger

There's a difference between blacks and niggers.
-White user

Nigger

Niggers know they are niggers.

hey nigger, white here. leave

What I mean is, we are what we are. They hate us because we are black no matter how immaculate we are. So I'm sad about it. Jesus wept, so I can too bud. Sorry if I offended you brother.

prove u r black user. proove it

>They hate us because we are black no matter how immaculate we are.

Haha no. You really are a nigger aren't you?

Suicide is always an option.

White born and raised in the American South here. Be like your grandparents generation. Blacks who are over the age of 50 are some of the best people you can meet. You'll always be a nigger but if you emulate those salt of the earth hard working people no one worth a dann will ever think of you as one.

>They hate us because we are black no matter how immaculate we are

Bruh niggers would be a lot less hated if you guys really were "immaculate". Do you really think people hate you *just* because of your skin color? Or is it because your skin color so often represents the worst of the Western world, and people are reminded of that?

Not saying that blacks didn't get a raw deal, but character is what most people actually see and even the most radical racists can form bonds with decent black folks. Just be a nice, respectable person with original thoughts and ideas and people will respect you in return.

Why do you care what a few autists on an anime board think? You see we have it made in life alright. Any job we want will no doubt get due to "diversity". You can get into to literally any school you want to all because of "diversity". Woman want to fuck us all due to the BBC meme, being black now is a fucking godsend.

It's a rough deal for the white lads, they are vilified and hated for their ancestors mistakes and are now becoming as vilified as blacks in the 20th century. We have a shot at a better life than any of those that came before us, it's just a shame another race has to suffer as we did and we all can't just live in peace but life is a bit of a bitch like that. We just have to make the best of what we have now.

If I meet 9 racist white folk and one nice one, am I allowed slandering white people? No. But for some reason the other way around is valid. All I know is come judgment day, a lot of hypocrites are going to be brought to justice. Fuck me, even I'm scared for them.

There ain't much difference 'tween a nigger and a donkey
'Bout as much between an ape and a monkey
Ones a little bigger, but you gotta agree
There's not very much more that you can see.

But a mule earns his livin' by the sweat of his neck
While a nigger sits down and draws a gov't check
The nigger should be smarter, as a general rule
But in a spelling contest, I'd pick the mule!

Individuality v Collective
Redpill your brethren user

Then quit being uppity ffs.

I don't care how he behaves faggot he's a nigger if he's not in Africa where he belongs.

And if you want to be proud of being a nigger go to Africa.
You faggots didn't build shit. You worked the fields. You were replaced for the job long ago by machines.

Whites have conquered every environment and have subjected every creature under their rule. I wouldn't worry a thing about the most successful species on the planet. Change is slow for the whiteman but I assure you my negro friend it is happening.

Nigger bump

And I feel for white folk who get illustrated as enemies for no legitimate reason. I even speak out against it. My problem is probably more neurotic. Blacks seem to have got the shit end of the stick in history. We've become the face of misfortune forever and it's engrained in my sub conscious. No matter what it's a reminder that haunts me. I'm not mad at white people, maybe I'm mad at God. Anyways I'm blessed, life is good. But if you have no joy everything becomes pointless.

Yeah actually blacks can say whatever they want about whites and be praised for it. You don't want to bark up that tree.

I have a theory about blacks. My last comment I said blacks over the age of 50 tend to be great people. I sincerely believe this is because if you're black and live passed the age of 50 that says a lot about your character. It means you worked hard enough to make something of yourself. Which means you weren't a criminal, or a victim. You were a man. And that's why the older blacks tend to be great people, becaude compared to the black youth which are scum, elderly blacks are ducking saints. The cream rises to the top. And with 12% of the US population being black, 6% of that being male and half of that percentage in prison for life I don't have to think about it too much because you might be over represented enough to give you the hubris to come on this boars and post your self righteous trash but at the end of the day your people kill enough of you off or enough of you end up in prison that its a non issue. A nothing burger. You feel victimised? Tough shit. Why don't you go take that feeling and channel it into a destructive or violent act. I know you want to. All you types do and with this mindset of yours you eventually will, and you will end up as one of those black men rotting away because you couldn't cope with the fact that you are what you are.

>9/10 niggers are good
If 9/10 white people were illiterate criminal chimps, and 1/10 were decent people, it'd be reasonable to not like white people.

Woooo boy you redpill that coon dog YEehaw

>If I meet 9 racist white folk and one nice one, am I allowed slandering white people? No.

1. You're far more likely to meet 9 white people who will treat you as an equal and one "racist"

2. There's nothing wrong with racism, reality is racist. Out of human decency most would judge you as an individual but it is only smart for them to be prejudiced, as a matter of mere statistics.

3. It is only rational for you to judge other races of people on the basis of your multiple interactions with them. It's downright retarded not to do so. If indeed 9 out of 10 people are racist towards you though you behave like a decent guy, you have every reason to conclude most whites are racist towards blacks.

You see what I mean. You already have this internal system of assuming my character and my whole extended family. The problem with your "reasoning" is that if you met 30 black people you became friends with, you'd be defend me and my fragile psyche right now. But instead you stay at home sheltered and safe talking shit and using your belly as a mouse pad. Go fuck yourselves, you guys are the epitome of cowards. Good for nothing weebs.

Sure thing. Get angry. "God bless"

I would have no problem saying any of this straight to your face.

Just as a matter of circumstance, I've never had any black friends. But there were blacks in my classrooms, and they were practically retarded, and annoying.

I have softer feelings for black women though, and though I don't find them sexually attractive, because enough of them were flirty and nice with me, I can't entirely dislike them.

Exhibit A. You're right though, sorry for swearing.
Well whatever man, were all individuals. The only way to get comfortable with strangers is to get to know them. I'm the idiot for forgetting the morons who are behind these screens on Sup Forums. Almost like caged chickens. Think it's time to leave maybe.

>Well whatever man, were all individuals. The only way to get comfortable with strangers is to get to know them.

I tried explaining to you why just because we're all individuals doesn't mean there aren't certain traits about the groups we belong that we are statistically likely to possess and that therefore justify prejudice and raywcism!!!11!!

Why would I want to get to know and individual who belongs to a group that has an average IQ of 70, that, despite making up 13% of the population, commits half of violent crime? There are many more "Fun Nigger Facts" but they're not necessary for my point.

Do we judge all tigers individually as well? "Oh maybe this one is a friendly tiger!"

>I'm the idiot for forgetting the morons who are behind these screens on Sup Forums.

I feel like that's pot calling the kettle nigger there a bit senpai.

IQ is a meme kek crystallized and fluid intelligence is a essentially memory and access speed. You only remember what you condition as important. Anyone who study can ace an IQ test but it's worthless and does actually contribute your intellectual capacity. Imagination is much more crucial for problem solving. Just think, you can't know what you're not taught and you only know what you study. That's why different IQ tests breed different results and it only gives an slight average picture of your "intelligence". We are much smarter than we've ever been and IQ tests are most extinct becuase serve almost no purpose, they're basically recreational.
>inb4 stfu leaf stop crying
>inb4 mental degenerates
>inb4 Sup Forums virus of talking about intelligence but not having it themselves
>inb4 people who are better off outside of society

That's copy pasta. What do you expect when many blacks are raised single parent and poor and not conditioned properly in society. Race has nothing to do with this. Until you drop this meme, you're never going to get the race relations you dream of.

IQ is a great predictor for many things and therefore is not some bullshit arbitrary number without meaning. I think you may be right about imagination, but again, whites are by far the most creative race there is. Make a list of various inventions by race and see what I mean.

>What do you expect when many blacks are raised single parent and poor and not conditioned properly in society.

You have to be honest about this though, why is the situation that way? Why is race a better predictor for crime than economic and social standing? Is it totally out of the question that different races are simply different in intelligence, moral behavior, and impulse control etc.?

>Until you drop this meme, you're never going to get the race relations you dream of.

Race relations I dream of is total segregation. I wish your people well, but I think we should just shake hands and part ways. Stay true to our respective kinds and natures.

Creativity and "imagination" have a strong correlation to IQ...
It's cognition speed, you don't study for them, it's about figuring it out during the test.
Why the fuck is every nigger that comes on here claiming "WE AIN'T SO STUPID N SHIET RACISTS" fucking brain dead?

That's a problem, when you fulfill other's perception about you. You lost the game because you got played. Whites are no better given what they've done collectively, they are more strategic and thus more "successful" as a race in advancing themselves. The first mover have the advantage, but that doesn't mean they win.

it's an inferiority complex and they've learned that you can get typical white liberal cuck do and accept any behavior because they feel ashamed having superior intellect. So when somebody actually condemns dindunuffeing, even though anonymously, it must feel.. dis-empowering?

I sometimes feel bad for blacks, but then I remember liberals are there for that. If there was something that would actually help them get their shit together and be respectable I'd gladly support it, but it seems like Democrats like their pets the way they are.

Your both the most creative you idiot. IQ average always changes, how do your think Asians were able to surpass your average when they were once below you. They developed a culture. And also Africans don't need technology, inventions, civilizations yadda yadda etc. They have a comfy resource rich goldmine as thier environment. Necessity is the Mother of invention, don't you ever forget that. Look how much black Americans were able to accomplish while being equivalent to shit and post slavery repercussions. There are numerous intellectuals such as professors, inventors, engineers, scientists, doctors, etc. These aren't outliers but strong individuals and fortunate circumstance. The culture really has went to shit in America. I agree liberals have babied them to death almost. But you idiots sparked a race war. The emphasis should be on culture, not race. The culture will naturally weed out the idiots anyways. You guys better change your approach or your kids are going to be darker than me, which is a nice thing desu :)

Were both*

>its another "non-white having an existential crisis" episode

Get over and start improving yourself

Speak for yourself. I'm not a "nigger", I'm a beautiful black QUEEN. Smooches.

you should read the outsider by Richard Wright not exactly Sup Forums approved literature but it might make you feel better

>Do you really think people hate you *just* because of your skin color?

Absolutely. Racism down to its quantum core is a phenotypical problem. We look the most different therefore we are the most hated.

*The Outsider

Quiet nigger

Yeup.

Yes, in fact in todays society you are actually PRAISED when you slander white people. Are you a fucking cave dweller? Pay attention.

>how do your think Asians were able to surpass your average when they were once below you. They developed a culture.

Nothing to do with culture. The differences in IQ between the races are consistent experiment after experiment and are very probably genetic and innate. They also correlate with things such as brain size and weight. Asians not only have greater IQs, but bigger brains. Read "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" by J. Philippe Rushton, it will also explain the black single parent mystery that you think is due to environment.

tl;dr: Differences in intelligence and brain structure between the races have to do with their breeding habits

>And also Africans don't need technology, inventions, civilizations yadda yadda etc. They have a comfy resource rich goldmine as thier environment.

That's a fucking retarded excuse and you know it... Africa is a shithole, the mother of shitholes...

>These aren't outliers

They are outliers by any definition.

>post slavery repercussions.

Blacks were better off during segregation. They were imitating the dominant culture. Having been "emancipated", they reverted to ooga booga.

> The emphasis should be on culture, not race.

Culture is the product of race.

>These aren't outliers
Listen nigger, reality is going against you hard on this one. The sooner you realize that, the better. If you are one of the better outliers of your race then you should be ruling your people in your own land, not complaining about whites finally getting fed up with having diversity forced upon them.

Poor OP

>poor op
Because he's black he's poor?

Yes blacks are what civic nationlist cuckolds call them and niggers is what they actually are.

Get out of my country you filthy nigger.

Blacks: Derived from Germanic/Old English roots.
Niggers: Derived from Latin/Portugese roots.

Meaning is the same.

Leaf

You probably aren't a nigger tho.

You don't belong in Europe, but you probably don't belong in Africa either.

Those niggers hate blacks that "try to get ahead" by being civilized.

Just help make America great again...

>You guys better change your approach or your kids are going to be darker than me

The thing about whites is we think ahead, and solve problems before they get too bad. That's why were successful in environments with strict growing seasons. Because we plan ahead. Do you really think that niggers are flooding europe out of their own planning? Whites planned that, because we can project and see that with birth rates, we are in danger, IN THE FUTURE, and we must act SOONER rather than LATER. If we waited for natural immigration, it would be too late. So white leaders flood europe with niggers. Knowing niggers will act like niggers. Thus red-pilling whites out of their luxurious slumber. It's called MANUFACTURING CONSENT. You're about to experience a GLOBAL GENOCIDE at the hand of whites and east asians, and then we will build glorious cities on the African continent finally free of Dindu's. Stupid as monkeys... Can't believe you don't see this. If you don't believe me, look at every photograph Merkel has taken with shit skins. See that tight pursed lip smile? That's called DELAYING YOUR GRATIFICATION.

Nigger

You need to go back to the_donald. Immediately.

You're a worthless nigger and always will be , how does that make you feel?

They are all niggers.

God bless you nig

I hope this is tongue-in-cheek...

I wouldn't call you that, user. God bless you too.

Sounds like he's trolling , i hope he's not really that fucking dumb.

Nigger

People like Ben Carson are absolutely fine. but most of the rest are just niggers

Colonizers came and changed the natural order you schmuck. You can't randomly introduced government, democracy, economy, infrastructure, then leave and expect it to go well. It has to come naturally through time and necessity, very slowly. Why do you cite some no name book. Name ONE reputable institution that utilizes IQ?

God bless you said the fucking commie.

Based black guys bro

Speak for yourself leaf. I love being black. The problem with you is you don't know how to use your black privilege correctly. Let the call you nigger & laugh about it when you are smashing their white women.

t. unaware mulatto

And that's why you will get no mercy on the day of the rope , nigger.

Do you really think that asians look anything like white people?

Most racist white people don't even have a problem with Sikhs or Jamaicans.
It has nothing to do with the color of your skin, it's 100% character.

"Muh dick" is next, right?

God Bless Bud. One day Jesus will tell these prices "Depart from me" .

Lol, do you not know history? Do you not know the afro-islamic invasion of italy and spain, that then motivated and propelled Europe to retake the stolen lands, and on to establish colonialism? Do you know why there are white people in America, South Africa, Australia? It is a simple cyclic pattern of modern human history. If we don't do it, the muslims, or the Chinese, etc will.

Never called anyone nigger in my life, I don't do casual racism but I defend the right of free speech and oppose the magical power of forbidden words

Pussies like you could never. Your white race is cucked & I have fucked many white wives. I can't speak for all blacks but I can speak for myself. NONE let me repeat NONE you ofeys could ever fuck with me.

God bless you nigga

Enjoy the comforts of denial while you draw breath.

Why are you thinking about BBC faggot?

I love being black, im just sad we are niggers to them. Do you believe in heaven?

>im just sad we are niggers to them
Correction YOU are niggers to them. I am not the same bread as you my friend.

Sure bud. Your worst enemy is your own kind. I would of been your comrade if you weren't vile deceiver. Maybe in the next life user.

nigger
nigger

mensa

checkmate mah negro

True, maybe I'm of the sensitive type. However, according to Sup Forums blacks aren't capable of self awareness and empathy kek. Dire times we live in brother. Lord have mercy.

lmfao, whatever you say delusional nigger.

Man, baby boomers had it good.
A person with an 85 IQ could make $60k a year?

YOU are a nigger.
If you have dark skin you're a nigger.

Don't worry. White leaders like the CFR, WHO, Bilderberg, etc are all in on this together, even with the chinese. Hell even most Arab/African leaders are willing, if not unwitting participants to it. Do you think elites have patience for the inefficiencies of negros in the NWO? And you will come around to their agenda, because they will ratchet up the racial tensions to the point you don't have a choice. It will be justifiable in the minds of most of the white race to carry out and be part of such 'atrocities' because they will be acting out of fear of primal extinction. And in the end of it all. After all the ugly messy deeds and killing are done, the world will be a better place for it. Just like Europe was a better place for it after WW2. Just like Japan and South Korea were better off for it. The universe is 14 billion years old. More species than you can imagine have already been and gone. The negroid has served his role as the stepping stone between the monkey and the space man. And now it is time for him to free up the resources for the next step of evolution. For the next form of sentient matter, to proceed along its course of entropy.

>mensa
>he's serious
Cool meme dude. They're the equivalent of chess club or special ed.

I will knife you nigger. I will look you in the eyes and twist the knife in your guts. I will castrate you first , and fuck you hard in the ass. Use dildos on you. Feminize you real good boy.

Extensive periods of torture until your mind is completly shattered and your will is completly subservient to daddy , i will make you daddy's boy.

Fucking make you worship my big White cock. Chop you into pieces and feed you to my pigs. Piss and shit play before that too. Make you experience emotions you didn't even know you had.

By the end of it your soul will follow me around like a lap dog. You will remain with me until the day that i die , and when i do i will make a pact with principalities so that in our next lives you will be my slave. My child slave.

I will fucking thoroughly spank you for at least 10 more lives. Burn you to death , behead you , drown you , set dogs on you , knife torture. Nipplefucking.

Fucking going to enjoy everything you have to offer me. Auhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeash..

I just came thinking about the torture i will inflict upon you child. Your fucking mine. Your fucking done.

Lick me , lick daddys balls. Worship the hair on my legs. Cry for me.

Lick your tears from your dusky cheecks. Such a guuuuud fuckkking boi aghhhhhhh grrrrrrrrr yeeess... yes...

i'm going to kill you

>You can't randomly introduced government, democracy, economy, infrastructure, then leave and expect it to go well.

You can't introduce those things to bix noods, who've been bix noods for hundreds of thousands of years, and expect it to go well, quite frankly. It's like taking a penguin to the Sahara and expecting to survive. You people are simply not meant for civilization I'm afraid. For fucks sake you didn't even have the wheel.

>Why do you cite some no name book.

Just don't be a nigger and read it sometime. It's actually brilliant. Look at pic related, do you think all that is coincidence?

> Name ONE reputable institution that utilizes IQ?

What do you even mean? Like checking IQ scores for admittance and shit? There's no need as academic performance correlates with it rather well and that would be overt eugenics, and where would you negroes be with overt eugenics?

Anyways I'm getting really bored of this shit. Remember that truth, though painful, will set you free. Don't be afraid to face the truth, though it may be uncomfortable, because in the long run you'll make better decisions. What I'm saying may sound ugly to you, but it is the truth, the sooner you face it, the better. Races of men, are simply not equal in any respect, and once you overcome the hypnosis, you'll see it clear as day that that's the case, and wonder how you ever thought that they were. Wish you the best.

half black/white is the true master race
>have the mental faculties required for the self-reflection of the white man
>complete awareness but not consumed by nigger-tier desires and violent impulses
>agility of a congolese tribesman
>strength of a viking raider
>charisma of the dindu
>charm of the pink skin
take the final redpill, if you were not born a hyrbid, you're playing life on hardmode.

The nig is right, dipshit.