So glad trump signed all those major bills like uhhhhhh those things like uhhhhhhh the bill renaming a highway after...

So glad trump signed all those major bills like uhhhhhh those things like uhhhhhhh the bill renaming a highway after Fred Thomas. And uhhhhhhhhh. Do tell because trump has a gop congress and hasn't signed shit from congress. Nor has he pushed for anything.

>can't even repeal Obamacare
>36% approval
>worst president in history

I fucking love it.

I wonder if you can even clean your room

My room is sparkling clean. How do you shills get on me so fast?

trump sucks
fucking big disappointment that's all he is

>90% of the low iq mouthbreathing dumbfucks that don't even vote "disapprove" of Trump
Gonna be funny watching all the perplexed looks in 2020 when he wins easily with a 33% approval rating

Fuck off shariablue, youre like the last one to get the hint. Even a highschool kid knows the president can't "turn off" laws.

more bill than her
LMAO

You realize that the president cannot write laws, right?

You liberals don't even know how our government works yet you think you have the right to discuss adult topics.

He doesn't need Congress in order to undo Obama's executive orders. Stay mad that Obama's end run around Congress has resulted in his "legacy" being only a few months long.

Trump can't even work with and lead a GOP Congress. That's your argument. LOL

You can't undo obamacare with an executive order. And his executive orders can all be undone in four years.

A president can push congress to pass laws. Do you know where 100 days meme comes from?

Most of Sup Forums is just autistic 12 year old edgelord neckbeards. They have no clue about actual politics.

underrated post

I love you obama leaf. Never leave.

thx bro

All of this is bullshit. It is all executive orders and things he didnt do. Read the list;it obvious they had to stretch to make it look impressively long because the average Trump voter isnt big on reading, independent thought or fucking outside their family

but how does it feel that your candidate lost to the president with one of the lowest approval ratings? pretty fucking bad I imagine

Feels like he had a lot of Russian help. How does it feel that Trump is the most unpopular president ever.