How do you like to disclose your HIV status to other faggots pol ?

hivplusmag.com/stigma/2017/3/06/5-ways-disclose-your-status-first-date

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSyzGE9P7I
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
youtube.com/watch?v=0VC88P0Fxu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit doesnt even exist anymore, nigger. So no need to talk about it or strawman it and light your fake tits on fire

remove meme flags

>HIV doesn't even exist anymore
Gonna need a reliable citation

>remove sign of covenant
Pic

I am a little gay, like I would fuck a dude, but I prefer women. However, I will not be fucking any dudes because you fags are disease ridden cesspits.

His neg hole

I was cured of my learnin aides just recently and now I have nothing to do with my time. I'm concerned that people are starting to notice my behavior is becoming more irrational as the days go on. I told carl about it the other day but he told me I was fine.

HIV will be back and when it returns it will be pissed off!

Implying anyone you fuck on the first date doesn't already have aids... You heard of the tinderspike?

>That shit doesnt even exist anymore

That's what you get back in the mail when you're ordering boipucci?

I find out immediately, because I don't date neg guys. I'm a poz pig, constantly on the prowl for newer, more virulent strains. Usually scratch my anal passage before hand to guarantee conversion. I can't even get it up for neg guys.

Disgusting faggot spreading lies, I'll bet you're Jewish too

Algernon got the girl in the end though

PURGE THE DEMON WITH FIRE

I identify as HIV negative

I'm beginning to notice an uncanny amount of shit attempting to normalize HIV. This observation is concerning.

If you're a faggot, I think it's safe to assume that either you or your potential partner have the faggot death disease, so no disclosure is needed. Though after reading about poz parties, telling the faggot that you're HIV positive should guarantee you booty.

>I can't even get it up for neg guys.

kek

This savage memes.

Oink oink :^)

Why wouldnt you be wearing your court ordered hat with a "p"

>getting infected with HIV is an actual fetish

I've never met someone with HIV. no one I've talked to has ever met anyone with HIV. I'm starting to think it's just hollywood fags who got it, and all the "public awareness" is them thinking the world revolves around them, as usual.

My ex wife left me with a 16 month old and ran off to California. She moved back to Houston and became a prostitute. She has full blown AIDS now.

>he doesn't know about the gift

The problem seems to be taking care of itself.

Explain.

Have you really not seen any of these before??

Burn coal. Get lesions

well, she probably got it from charlie sheen. my point still stands.

what in the fuck

pls poz my neghole daddy

> When he poz the neghole just rite

Have you really not seen the posts that debunked that fabricated shit??

Basically these nasty mother fuckers get off on giving other people HIV. They call it the gift.
Now, a lot of the people who talk like this actually want "the gift".
Psychologists describe it as a suicidal thing. Like people driving recklessly because they want to die? These people intentionally fuck HIV/AIDS ridden fuckers because of the thrill of contracting their deaths.
Both sides get off on it. One for giving and one for receiving.
Other terms for you to look into: poz, neghole.

The more dead faggots the better

But they're not gonna die. They're gonna go on state supported medical products. Some, very little, of your tax dollars go to this. Same thing for helping the morbidly obese.

welp, i have a different scenario for suicide playing through my head. to each their own

By not having HIV, I do not have to worry about these problems.

By dropping a pozload on him.

He'll get the message soon enough.

I usually like to get some rope and then drag them to death behind my pickup. Nothin' better than a good ol' fashioned, Appalachia-style fag drag.

Also:
Matthew Shepard; if not now, when?

>i have a different scenario for suicide playing through my head

Does it involve dying a hero?

I often do stupid shit like jumping between a bear and my cousin, not because I wanted to save my cousin but because I wanted to die a hero.

>getting AIDS-ridden blood all over your truck and the street
Leave it to the hicks to fuck up a lynching.

All you have to say is, "Hi, I have AIDS."

AIDS

A I D S
nn e e
af a n
l l t t
ll h e
li n
yc c
t e
e
d

HIVDF detected

>people still reposting this poorly written ancient fiction
Anons I've been a real actual faggot for a long time. I've seen plenty of real crazy fetish shit. Leather bars, dungeon clubs, bath houses, drug fetish stuff, the works.
I've literally never seen anything like this being real. Like it might be real in the same way that rape/murder fetishism is real, but not in the way that this is some sort of actual event outside the internet. Its vore-tier internet LARP at best.
I've been seeing these same handful of old ass chatforum screenshots on Sup Forums for like a decade now and people are too busy acting all newfag shocked to recognize how cheesy the writing is.

>I've seen plenty of real crazy fetish shit. Leather bars, dungeon clubs, bath houses, drug fetish stuff, the works.
So what's your status?

AIDS: Anally Inflicted Death Sentence

Anally. Inflicted. Death. Sentence.

It's funny because it's similar to a death sentence that a judge might hand down for a crime; similar in that your life expires as a result of it. But it's different in that, instead of a judge, one's own actions inflict this "sentence" upon one's self.

Furthering the analogy, one is indirectly inflicting this death sentence on themselves through a pathology, namely, putting one's penis into other men's butts, and allowing the same to be done to one's self. Hence why we say it is "anally inflicted."

As the late Jerry Falwell had said of gays, "they are literally dying of sodomy." Yep. The ol' anally inflicted death sentence.

Also, it's NOT sodomy for a man and woman to have anal sex, so stop pretending that it is.

>I've been found out!

I am doing enemas every day because i have this mental fear of shit left in my ass. I know there still some left deeper inside guts but at least anus and areas close to it are clean, also it feels really good to have most shit out of there which i can't achieve by just taking a dump. My underwear is always clean which is a nice bonus.

daily reminder that the faggots have had so much casual sex that they've made gonorrhea disease that has been solved for 50 years become immune to antibiotics

Negative because I don't shoot meth and/or have shady bareback sex.
On PreP for a couple years now since its become more popularized and recommended even for low risk gays.
Honestly the closest it gets to this stupidity are the ones who get so high that they just don't care what the risks are. They aren't contracting or spreading STDs on purpose or getting off on it they are just tweaking too hard to even take it into consideration at all.
>rambling edgy nonsense that im expected to give a fuck about
It was a nice try, user
Oy vey the goyim know shut it down etc etc

all the sexually transmitted diseases are going to come back with a vengeance and wreck the fuck out of this generation of fecal-prolapse cum-goblins

>magazine is literally called 'POZ'
Fucking kek. Also, Czech'd

Jesus. Just eat more fiber and learn how to wipe your ass correctly. I've never done an enema and I've never had shitty underwear in my life.

After I've pozzed them up

I-it's all a prank bro, b-bugchasing isn't real!

lmao.

>A disease most prominent in women age 20-24 is gay men's fault
Daily reminder that a fucking leaf can never be trusted

I like to surprise them.

I throw an HIV status reveal party.

Fuck this was a great b8 reply. That's why you get a (you).

I wasn't trying to troll you man, that information that I shared just needed to get out there.

Although I have to say I don't see how anyone could be attracted to another man's asshole. That thought is so repulsive it makes me want to vomit.

And YES there IS a difference between anal sex with a man and a woman. Doing it with a man is disgusting and deserves the death penalty.

Youre a fag OP. No way you just"stumbled" on that article. Enjoy your aids

>literally even a single mention of 'bugchasing' in the picture you're posting
Wow user what a great argument, shame if you killed yourself

Ah, but that's exactly why the Good Lord invented gravel roads, my friend. Not sure how I'd get the truck all bloody however. It's not like he'll be getting back in afterwards. "Leave 'em for the 'yotes," as my gran'pappy always used to say.

Choice digits.

You used to be able to pick your flag on Sup Forums, you fucking subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSyzGE9P7I

Smart girl.

You think too bad of me. I wiped clean my whole life. It just takes time and really irritates anus a lot. Smearing shit with dry toilet paper is a savagery. Wet toilet paper does much better work but a lot of it rips and almost dissolves when wet. Paper that holds better when wet is not safe for toilet, causes jams. A couple of water injections up the ass make crap fly out very effectively. Then one or two sprinkles on your ass and it's clean. Just dry it with paper.

LOL FAGGOTS NEED TO DIE

>HIV is gods damnation for gays. They got it cause god hates faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

Its still not working, user.

Yeah you're right, that one image proves bugchasing isn't real because they never said anything about whether or not the dirty used condoms they were sucking were Pozzed or not.
God, faggots make me sick

I tell them I'm HIV - and no one ever had an issue with it.

>you could do it at one point therefore it's the best way
Keep flipping those burgers, Jamal.

enjoy your aids homofag

I lived in West Hollywood for a few years and bug chasing is a thing. Also a lot of faggots are so self absorbed they literally do not care if they're infected and keep fucking. The gays disproportionately seem to have depraved fetishes.

Nice meme

>fill condoms with some white glue
>throw them into trash near bookstore

>fresh meat
Drink it in, newfag. Take Sup Forums's red hot pozzed loads.

>Not taking the V8pill

youtube.com/watch?v=0VC88P0Fxu4

>gays disproportionately seem to have depraved fetishes.

no fucking shit man. what do you think happens to male sexuality when there isn't a woman to calm things down?

You need to go with Christ, bruh. Like, literally. You need to die and be judged by Christ.

>keeping screenshots of sleezy gay fetish forum posts
Im sure you're just saving these so that you can use them as argument fuel on Sup Forums user. Im sure you're not secretly jacking off to them at all.
>putting cum in your mouth from any number of strangers
>contracting HIV
Its literally not even transmitted orally user now matter how many cocks you suck. You're just posting unrelated gross fetish shit, providing a perfect example of my previous point that sex addict tweakers don't care about consequences instead of them seeking out consequences.
>Yeah you're right, that one image proves bugchasing isn't real
>making inverse-statement logical fallacies
You're really POZZING UP my NEGATIVE assertion-hole senpai

>confederate fag
>christ fag
Follow your heroes and die a failure, user. You're well on your way already.

What's "the bookstore".

I also have a sensitive anus. I got hemorrhoids a few years back because of bad sitting poster, bad diet, and sedentary lifestyle, my butthole has been sensitive ever since. I use baby wipes and just take showers to clean myself up after shitting, but if I'm too rough or have a really bad shit, my asshole can be irritated for the rest of the day, or even longer. It seems like cutting milk out of my diet helped calm things down too. Thanks for reading my blog, make sure to like and subscribe.

Ok, remove HIV from the equation completely.
Two men sodomizing each other's colons and tearing up the mucous membranes and shit is disgusting an unnatural either way. Enjoy doing your enemas to flush most of the shit out beforehand, hopefully there's no hemorrhoids that rupture or fecal remnants grinding into open rectal wounds from the rough penetration that it's not meant to experience. Enjoy getting a prolapsed anus and shitting yourself when you lift something heavy, queer.

Just got a test! Sup Forums what is my fate?

How many fucking bears do you have in your locality??

Hope you're good and pozzed, senpai

I wouldn't even want to finish the date if I found out they have aids. What if they sneeze or cough on me or some shit and some aids flies out and gets me?

>lets remove HIV from the equation
That's the entire equation we were talking about.
>a rant about general buttsex
Wow user real original keep it coming.

While thats actually pretty fucking stupid I would never want to have any kind of relationship with someone has AIDS, much less any kind of sexual relationship. This whole removing stigmatization of a disease that is still by all measures really fucking bad is absolutely insane and anyone pushing this should be gassed.

Sir, please. My hero killed millions of Jews. I bet you don't even gas kikes. You and all your feckless little 'good-time pals' need to be Shepard'd. Matthew Shepard'd, that is. Alles klar?

Do we need a back story before i take it?

I'd love to hear it

After we've had unprotected sex i like to lean over and whisper in their ear.....
"should've worn a condom you fucking degenerate"....

>confederate fag
>christ fag
>hitler fag
You have a real affinity for histories biggest losers, user. You know what they say though, we love others for the traits we see in ourselves.

idk man i fucked my ex wife up the ass constantly and she was fine