Miscarriage

It's been 3 months since me and the wife had our miscarriage Sup Forums. It's still killing me and I'm tired of feeling this feel.

How do I just "get over it and miscarriages are common" all my normie single friends are telling me. I just wanted to know their name and see their face but they aren't coming home with me ever and I'll never know heir dreams or help them get up when they fall down.

I'll make this simple:
while that is a horrible burden to carry, if you want to BE a father, YOU have to be strong enough to carry you and your wife through this
miscarriages suck, but letting it ruin your marriage and potential to have a child later is even fucking worse
good luck user, time to be a man

I have and never once complained except this one time to you anonymous fucks

I've manned through this the entire time and suffered in silence like all men must do. It is different on here because you are all as nameless as my dead child

get a fucking blog faggot
>all my normie friends durr hurr
You're a fucking normie with your dog shit thread.
Kill thyself.

> how to be subhuman 101

My first son was stillborn. No signs of danger were present.

You never lose the pain of losing a child. Just have to learn to live with it.

I was angry and depressed for a long time. I wanted God to to give him back. A friend of mine said that it was God's will for my son to return to Him. And would I really ask for him to come back from such a place? No, I'd rather meet him in God's presence when my time is up.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am kek. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand the best hand. And the peace of kek, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in kek we trust.
Shadilay

>Praise him and be blessed senpai

Why not

Bless me kek

Let your boundless autism flow through me

Without one Im not here due to the miscarried sibling between my only brother and I. RNG man. You go at it again if this is what you want of life.

Do what they did in the old days when the wife miscarried: [spoiler]put another baby in her[/spoiler]

You need to leave the wife. Her womb is broken, either that or she got an abortion on the sly and made up the whole miscarriage thing...

Kek wills it knock her up

piss off and take that shot to the daily pagan threads that have been shitting up the place for the last six months or so. We are dealing with a human tragedy and real human feelings... OP just found out that his wife got herself pregnant by someone other he, likely a negro, and covered her tracks by having an abortion while pretending that it was a miscarriage.
Show some consideration to the man FFS!

No we both wanted this baby

That really sucks. Do it again man dont give up.Its the only way to make it better

If you are serious, boy did you pick the wrong place to have your grief consoled.

you lost a child
take solace in the fact you did not build experiences with it
that it never suffered
that it could have been worse
my condolences

Mourn and survive then try again.

I knew a couple married 20+ years, their first child was a miscarriage they went on to have 3 perfectly healthy ones.
I met them when their youngest daughter was in her 20s and they still mourn the loss of their first child. It brought them closer to their church communities and they became very active in charities since. Nice people.

1st Make sure she eats properly, doesn't overexert herself
2nd Make sure she becomes stay at home wife, this way less exertion is done
3rd Don't fuck her while she is pregnant you imbecile, alot of modern couples do and wonder later why they miscarried

Every woman will miscarry. Getting life started is a 50% chance.

Jesus Christ grow a spine you sniveling little crybaby

Everyone goes through this shit

Can sympathize. Accidently got my ex girlfriend pregnant and the fetus had no heart. You'll learn to deal with the heartache. Be strong for your woman.
This.

It's a terrible thing OP. Perhaps read The Reaper and the Flowers, my wife lost two children and it took me a while to get over it. You will have more children though, its not a consolation, but its something to bare in mind.

Christ loves you.

Kek LARPing is almost as gay as LARPaganism. God I hate nupol redditors.

Experienced it three times. Just like any other death you eventually get over it.
Having another baby helped me deal. Still hurts when I think of it, but it hurts a little less each time.

Break it down, you're too attached to "people" and "lives" and TELEVISION. You and your wife combined some of your cells to see if they would grow, and they didn't. That kind of should have been your first worry before you started thinking about what to name the cells, and what kind of "personality" you would find inside of it.

Most of these guys are faggots but honestly OP most women miscarriage their first baby. The transformation from regular person to life-factory is too great the first time.

She probably had a bunch of miscarriages since you've been together, you guys only know about this one because it stayed inside the longest. A fertilized egg can easily come out everytime she has her period if it doesn't implant properly in her uterus.

Miscarriages are so common people don't announce pregnancy until after 3 months of being pregnant.

stiffen up and get back to procreating

good, one less nazi fuckhead

Just think of it as an abortion, then you will be emotionaly and moraly right with the world. It was just a clump of cells user.

Hahaha this thread is comedy gold.

My wife had my daughter at 26 weeks gestation she was saved by the miracle of modern medical intervention. We are truly blessed to have her. I am sorry for your loss. You will have other chances. May the Lord bless you and guide you.