Seriously why are niggers so self-destructive?

seriously why are niggers so self-destructive?

White CIS oppression

Inferior genetics, mental capacity, attitudes, and culture. They're incapable of sustaining a western level of society and institution.

Mentally, they never get past 12.

These, unfortunately.

How can you read this story and blame niggers? Niggers are going to nig.

It's the whites who fall for the Jewish words coming out of the niggers' mouths that you should blame. Whites are the ones allowing all this shit to happen. Whites are the ones who need to wake up.

I was staying out of these threads, can someone give me a quick rundown on what this whole nigger college thing is about from the past couple weeks?

>so this is white power

>not bad

Apparently intersectional leftism is so cancerous that it literally destroys colleges.

Also this, unfortunately the ease and comfort of life our ancestors built has made us become gullible and naive, altruistic to a fault. We're too easy to manipulate.

I think it has more to do with a collective feeling of inferiority, all of Black America's history was written on the terms of the White man's actions, from being shackled to having those shackles removed, it must be a fucked up feeling to think that your entire races accomplishments in North America can be summed up to "White man brought you here and White man freed you, White man giveth what he taketh away."

>Why are people with iqs closer to a zoo animal than a smart person incapable of positively contributing to a modern first world civilization?
Gee I'm not sure.
American niggers - 5 whites and Asians for every nigger to prop them up=Liberia

Yes, the truth hurts sometimes. No amount of "WE WUZ" will change the fact that, since antiquity, they have been incapable of creating a functional society of their own.

People don't consider this enough, but I honestly think this is the biggest reason.

i havnt heard shit about this, but then again, this is what the new Sup Forums has become

>pol BTFO!
>765 replies
>1 post by this ID

400 jobs? holy fuck that's a lot.

Destroy their own cities, shutdown their schools, 73% live in broken homes. 5% of our population (them) commit 53% of murders.

Lol

Then why isn't Africa thriving? They have plenty of natural resources, diamonds, man power. Yet it's a shit hole.

We wuzzing appears to be an outlet if anything, but it only adds fuel to the fire when respected scholars refute those claims, or at least dismiss the idea that the ENTIRETY of Ancient Egypt was black. No doubt there were some Black Pharoahs around the final dynasties, but this is hardly a claim to superiority as say, The Roman Republic or The French Revolution.

It is uncomfortable to think about it, and even more uncomfortable to mention, and I doubt the realization will come to the majority of the black community. They've basically dug themselves a hole, the keep edging the idea of a civil uprising, and some of their members speeches and calls to action border on treason, but the blame can't be placed soley on the black community, when you have a bunch of patronizing fucks in the media constantly berating you by saying that you are oppressed, what other emotion are you to feel but frustration?

I'm sure the whites have something to do with that too a black guy told me he heard it on that new historical documentary Black Panther.

I'm speaking on the reasons of the civil unrest of the black population of the U.S.A, Africa has nothing to do with this, please don't shit up this thread with your lack of reading comprehension and parroted information.

can we get the school closed?

how do we get the gov to stop backing student loans from them so they can attend these indoctrination camps?

>a bunch of patronizing fucks in the media

Yes, let the hatred of the Jew flow through you.

but they run the schools and the banks that all get 100% reimbursed through the gov for student loans.

How do Da Jooz benefit from this though? People are disliking blacks more and more, and opinions on race that were risque not a decade ago are being flaunted openly, it seems like they almost want blacks to become hated in America.

(((they))) have an (((us))) vs goy mentality. if alll the goyim joined together to fight the kikes they'd be doomed.

>opinions on race that were risque not a decade ago are being flaunted openly

Such as "There are too many white men and America must become browner"?

It's hard to explain but I'll try. Basically, Western society is based on Christian values, NOT Judeo-Christian values like kikes try to claim. Because of this, Jews think there is an underlying bias or hatred against Jews because they are guilty of killing Christ. This may very well be true but it's beside the point. Because gentiles allegedly posses this subconscious hatred of Jews, Jews think they'll get Shoah'd again if gentiles create homogeneous western societies. This is why Jews are always trying to subvert the West and push for multiculturalism for everyone except Israel.

OK I have to go to bed so I can't be bothered to revise this to make it read better. Hope I explained it well enough. Bye.

Shit up the thread? That race of people has produced nothing. So while your point earlier stands it still doesn't mean that other than exceptions to the rule black people are just short of useless. Or.....

>Niggers gonna nig

Envy is a basic human trait, most often found in the lowest amongst us. Blacks fall into that catagory. So what do they do?

Claim they were kangz, invent shit to boost their ego and proceed to destroy everything that anyone better than them has built. Which is everything by the way. It is the way of the nigger to reduce everything to zero, the position that they themselves hold and will hold forever.

to be clear, this is a case of destruction, not self-destruction.
Missouri University has a couple hundred years of history, distinguished alumni, etc. The blacks didn't build that; we are talking about some students that have set foot on campus a couple years ago and just fucked everything up.

top kek, that fucking image

Because they are inferior animals...

sophistry

and none of those slaves brought to the west were captured by europeans

other blacks caught them and sold them the europeans

Some majority black places are actually doing better, like Botswana and Zambia. It's not perfect and they are not on the level of European nations by far, but these states are actually the closest to getting it together. I'm not sure how they did it exactly, but they're modernizing by steps.

Why then are niggers in UK, Sweden, Germany... also just niggers? Chimping out, mfgn whitey opresing kangz...

These types of Jews, the Talmudic, Kaballah worshippers effectively hate everyone. After all, their end goal is having the jews be the rulers of the earth with the goyim as their slaves, whom they describe as literal "human cattle." However, most if all, they hate whites because they've been pushed out, and pogromed out of Western nations over a hundred times for the past 1000 years. They're just using blacks as a conduit to undermine the white population.

They hate the fact that they are not white

because they are a plague
an entire race that's only achievement is being slaves and having the highest murder and rape rate out of all of the races on earth

>student claims to have found a swastika made from smeared feces on the wall of a building (no actual evidence of this iirc)
>from there everything snowballs out of control
>university board finally bends the knee after the school's football team joins the protests by refusing to play
>now nobody wants anything to do with this place due to its new reputation for high caliber drama
Long story short, everyone involved was fucking retarded, and that's the important thing to remember.

yeah they went from eating cookies made out of dirt and mud to eating burgers made out of mosquitoes.

>this is what we call progress in nigger civilizations

>doing better
than what? than they were when they had colonial rulers? sauce, please.

Give it a few more years.

Well, yeah it is.
When you were a big boy at school did you go into the younger classes and shit on their level of arithmetic?

Because of western (((culture))), user. See, here in the UK, I have met a couple of blacks who came straight from Africa and they were normal, working fellows. Their kids all become trash though, nigger-rap-gangsta shit. Hell, even the British white kids are nothing but wiggers, basically no one is worth talking to if he's not past 30.