Churchill Appreciation Thread

>saved the world from malicious madman Adolf Hitler
>proposed to invade the soviet unon and partition china, thereby guaranteeing world safety once and for all
>but was blocked by Commie dupe brainlets Roosevelt and Truman
>fought for nationalism after the war and coined the slogan "keep britain white"
Why does he get so much hate here? He saved the world from another dark age. He is a hero, along with Marshall and the other great leaders of the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
russia-insider.com/en/history/lets-be-honest-stalin-was-less-criminal-churchill-truman-and-lbj/ri8303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slogan
Source?

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
scroll down

>one quote
>therefore based

Did you not read my post?Thanks to him we averted another dark age

Monitoring this thread

You can't blame him for everything that happened after the war
>le creditors bidding
Never seen any good proof of this

russia-insider.com/en/history/lets-be-honest-stalin-was-less-criminal-churchill-truman-and-lbj/ri8303

Except churchill wasn't responsible for the famine in India, brainlet

This

Welcome. All churchill aficiandos are invited to lurk here

He was a drunkard, a gambler, and a debter. He got bought out by "anonymous benefactors" and completely ignored Hitler's attempts at peace. Fuck Churchill.

you meant to say jews

>He was a drunkard, a gambler, and a debter
So what? He was also a hero. Hitler was a meth addict, but I never hear you people bring it up.
>benefactors
source?

Still supported it

Proofs?

Look it up. He was an ardent imperialism

Whats there to love about such a despicable man who
>Took no notice of numerous calls for peace by germany he didnt even bother to listen.
>caused the untold suffering of millions in india
>he was the one who started the bombing of inocent civilians.
>was completly in the pocket of international finance.
>didnt do anything in his power to stop the genocide of the german people at the hands of americans after the war.

I was taught all my life that this man was the greatest hero of britian, now i know those were lies he was a down right warmongering, blood thirsty pawn of international finance.

Then Hitler wasn't responsible for the Jews who starved to death in Poland.

>Took no notice of numerous calls for peace by germany he didnt even bother to listen.
Why would he? Hitler had already reneged on several peace agreements. It was obviously just part of his plan.
>caused the untold suffering of millions in india
doubt this
>he was the one who started the bombing of inocent civilians.
When he had no other options. It was war
And civilians are no more innocent than soldiers
>was completly in the pocket of international finance.
prove it
>didnt do anything in his power to stop the genocide of the german people at the hands of americans after the war.
There was never any german genocide.

>there was never any german genocide
Topkuk!

Prove there was faggot. You've been making unsupported assertions all thread

Alcoholic, bipolar, incompetent, self-promoting, childish, paedophile who destroyed the British Empire for his Wall St masters. Spent his whole life openly imitating his ancestor the Duke of Marlborough because he so despised himself.

A brilliant propagandist nonetheless. Even Goebbels acknowledged him as his superior.

>incompeten
He is responsible for the defeat of nazi germany.
>who destroyed the British Empire for his Wall St masters
No one informed about his career could say this. He did whatever it took to preserve the empire. Even during the war, he misled Roosevelt in order to secure north africa and the lifeline of the empire
And there's absolutely no reason to think he worked for bankers
stay mad

>Cost his so-called beloved country her Empire to go after the one man trying to save his
In due time, no-one will honor this vagabond.

He was used as a tool by the Jews and ousted in favour of a communist prime minister as soon as the war was over.

He was instrumental in winning the war.

I'm afraid he may have been instrumental in causing it too. I think there needs to be a re-evaluation of Churchill at some point.

>making a pro-winnie thread on a board full of racist neckbeard jackoffs who suck hitler's dead german dick on the daily
Should be entertaining.

The war began before he was pm

>be churchill
>sell soul to jews
>ruin the world

How can you appreciate a man who has contributed to the fall of human civilization?

>be Mao Zedong
>have food

>be chinese citizen
>have no food

Samefag alert Samefag Alert

Churchil was a fat kike puppet that destroyed the Brittish empire and advocated for the cancer that is the EU, which is currently in the process of replacing native europeans with worthless fucking shitskins.
Churchil was the worst thing that happened to Brits.

He was a twat. Why do you think he did not win again in 1945?