SECRET SERVICE THROWS TRUMP UNDER THE BUS

>Secret Service smacks down Trump lawyer: Russia meeting was never cleared with us

It's OVER

rawstory.com/2017/07/secret-service-smacks-down-trump-lawyer-russian-meeting-was-never-cleared-with-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0o5O3
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/0o5O3

What's over, your talent for sucking Mohammed's dick? Never!

HABEDIN!

>a boss needs Permission from his lackeys to do something

Oh look, it's fucking nothing

You mean the meeting between two private civilians? Yeah no, it's a nothing burger.

>*yawns*
kys nigger

I don't think you (especially since you're German) get the Jew-lawyer magic that Sekulow is pulling here... he KNOWS that Trump Jr. didn't have Secret Service detail at that time........ but by Sekulow forcing the Secret Service to state that the meeting was never cleared through (or known) to the Secret Service because Trump Jr. didn't have Secret Service protection... he has effectively made the Secret Service state that Trump (Sr., the President) couldn't have been in that meeting (because the Secret Service would have known that).

Why did the secret service clear a meeting with an apparent Russian spy. The meeting is either a nothing burger or the Obama administration told the secret service to let the meeting happen. Take your pick.

>secret service protection extends to your 40 year old son who isn't even officially connected to your campaign or administration

Probably not true. If it is, what a massive fucking waste of money.

secret service protection extends to the whole family as soon as he became the party's nominee

Do these people understand that Trump is the head of the executive branch? He does not need permission from his underlings to do anything. He is commander in chief.

>33D UPSIDE DOWN REVERSE UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON

misleading headline, fake as fuck news

Fucking brilliant.

This was 4d chess. There was this talking point going around on social media that Trump 100% knew about the meeting and who was involved since the SS had to clear them and log the visitors in beforehand.
That talking point is now dead. RIP libtardos.

>do people not understand that Trump is the head of the executive branch

That's what's so hilarious with leftists at the moment. They're demanding all these powers be granted to the government to stop Trump / someone like Trump in the future, but seem to be completely unaware that they're advocating for Trump to be given more power because he's the guy actually calling all the shots right now, not some libshit like Schumer or Franken but Donald fukkin Trump

>the PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY has to ask permission before meeting with another country

>It's OVER

Only the 247th time I've heard this in the last 18 months.

>rawstory.com

TOP KEK

Don Jr wasn't under secret service protection back in last July. They didn't clear it because they didn't have to or care. Obama had nothing to do with it.

It literally wouldn't matter if the entire Trump family was in there having a pizza party, crust first.

Not everyone born in Russia is a KGB agent lmao

Muh obama boogeyman

Jay Sekulow is a massive faggot and should be fired. He makes Trump look bad, is a hack, and only works well in echochambers like Hannity.

>Obama had nothing to do with it.

"The Obama administration granted the Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. last June a special type of “parole” to be in the United States after she initially was denied a visa, Fox News has confirmed – though it remains unclear whether she had permission to be in the country when she attended the Trump Tower session."

>O-Officer, it really is YOUR FAULT for letting the jewel thief in the country! Not me for meeting with him and asking him about where I could get some stolen gems!

>and officer why are singling me out when that pants suit loser did the exact same thing?

>meeting between American civilian and Russian civilian
>needs clearance

What if you replaced the word 'Russian' from all the sensationalist news going on right now with 'Jews'

i don't think that's what was being argued. trump sr. could have been notified later

Uh bigoted against Russians much sweetie?

Why not lock both of them up? That is what I am for.

You forgot to *sip tea*

>The issued a statement to Reuters that said, “Donald Trump, Jr. was not a protectee of the USSS in June, 2016. Thus we would not have screened anyone he was meeting with at that time.”

Fake news

>Why not lock both of them up?
And charge them with what? Be specific and site the law or statute without using buzzwords like collusion and treason..

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

Is the one in question, I would like to see the members of the DNC as well as DJTJ, Kushner, Manafort investigated and if either party violated it I want to see them arrested.

>buzzwords like collusion and treason

It is a sad state of affairs when such things become "buzzwords".

>SECRET SERVICE SLAAAAAAYS TRUMP.. AND THAT IS AWESOME!