Ahaha

Ahaha
Fucking Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
archive.fo/PSqJt
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-10/ibac-to-investigate-police-shooting-at-melbourne-nightclub/8695078
archive.is/r0Gnp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only thing we should ever give niggers for free is a good nuking.

The only thing that people respect is power.

This is why leftists are falling in line behind non-whites. Because non-whites are being tough these days. While whites are being pathetic little bitches.

I'm white, but seriously, our entire race is fucked. We don't wield any social power or influence anymore. That's why nobody respects us.

Also if you didn't understand the relevance to the OP image - he didn't respect that woman because she was being too kind to him. They will see that as weakness and rip you off for all that you're worth.

JUST

Sudanese people have been given the Trump ban hammer in murrica. Sayonara bitches.

Is that Bricktop?

It was reported in The Australian it happened in the UK.

She's lucky she wasn't hacked to death in her sleep.

It ended when I said I was pregnant

Fucking hell leafbro spot on

Underrated

>It ended when he called me heartless and nemesis.

Well, I think we know how they got rid of the 'refugee' now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

A neighbour took one of these non-whites into her house. The non-white was a violent psychopath ex-con and he threatened her. This was so stressfull for her so she died. The last 3 months of her life was spent dealing with a low IQ non-white psychopath.

Libcucks deserve rape

>ordinary people don't want "refugees" from very different and hostile cultures
>I virtue signaled so I could feel better than them
>he did what everyone said he would do
>now he is everyone else's problem, even though they didn't want him in the first place
>poor me!!!

Dumb cunt she is!
These liberals need to wake the fuck up!

Archived article (the shortener link leads to a subscription page, fucking kangaroo kikes)
archive.fo/PSqJt

Don't bother though, it's just "not all sandniggers" apologist shit although the comments are quite uplifting.

I can't quite wrap my brain around the idea of why some older woman would feel comfortable having a perfect stranger, who is a strong young man, coming into their home and living with them.

Especially when they're from a Muslim country where they felt they were being ousted for being too moderate.

There was an Australian killed here in Minnesota but he police last night
The fact that it made cnn and have already been news stories about it like 29 times in one day on the local news and vigils and shit I'm pretty sure the person was a nigger
So good

People just need to stop helping, those refugee doesnt see it that way, they still put the blame on you guys, the fact that your gov keep bombing their country...

>Australia

Anglos are so fucking ugly.

Bahahahaha!

>Sudanese refugee
But there's no war in Sudan.
He's an economic immigrant.

why not put the refugee in a jewish neighborhood? its antisemtic to deny jews the power of diversity.

My mom is this way. She is obsessed with virtue signaling and goes out of her way to criticize white people (ex: texting me whenever a white person commits a terrorist attack to say "see, white people do it to"). She is wealthy and largely insulated from the negative consequences of these policies. I'm worried that she's going to do something drastic now that I've left the house, like host a "refugee" or foster an inner city child.

The baby boomer generation has been indoctrinated to see white people as inheriently flawed. They overwhelmingly believe that the Civil Rights movement "redeemed" the white race and that any steps to protect white interests threaten to bring us back to those dark days.

There is no hope for them. We need to concentrate on having as many children as possible and bringing Generation Z on-board.

Yeah terrible all that bombing of Eritrea and Nigeria

>but he police last night

Fucccck, I cant handle the bants

Nobody's bombing sudan, he's just a cunt.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-10/ibac-to-investigate-police-shooting-at-melbourne-nightclub/8695078

Meanwhile victorian police shot a bunch of swingers

Let's archive that archive.is/r0Gnp

Did she manage to get the smell out?

What actually happened:
>lonely old lady invites refugee to cohabitate in the hopes of finally having someone desperate enough to beat 40 years of dust off of her meatsock
>after 6 months of her showering with the door open and having obnoxiously loud masturbation sessions, guy finally has enough and decides that Sudan's droughts are surprisingly less unappealing when the alternative is combing through 60 years of untamed muff in a futile search for moisture
>having no other face saving recourse to explain his departure, the woman blames the refugee for their falling out, knowing full and well that he won't be able refute her story

If only every refugee had such a sponsor. There's probably an entire town in Sudan that now thinks life in the West is far more terrifying than the sharpest of machetes.

yeah its anal OR oral, never both on the same day.

that's it though - I would love to give a person struggling in a new country a job on my farm, place to stay and earn some money - but they're all fuckwits. The Afghans are probably the best over here for workers, the rest can fuck off. The rest don't want to work and are horrible people to deal with.

sorry my point was giving a free handout will never work for them. But they are beneath any work you can offer with $20 per hour and free accommodation on the farm.

This. All non-Whites (with the exception of honorary aryans) see kindness as weakness and will take full advantage of you. Their blood is still that of the jungle, they will never adapt to or create a first world society.
Whitey's altruism will be its death.

What the actual fuck, this really does make you wonder about the ABC.

in terms of the west, they all are. Some just have a better passport

No, we need to put non-white criminals in your moms' homes, so they either learn the lesson or are removed from the voter pool.

there was a big fucking war a few years ago. why do you think there's now a "south sudan". but even the breakup didn't stop the killing. shit i woudn't let one of them move in with me

The notion that Europeans are somehow bearing a disproportionate brunt of the refugee crisis is empirically and measurably false.

In fact, the following ten countries host half the global population of refugees - and not a single one is European.

1. Jordan (2.7 million+)
2. Turkey (2.5 million+)
3. Pakistan (1.6 million)
4. Lebanon (1.5 million+)
5. Iran (979,400)
6. Ethiopia (736,100)
7. Kenya (553,900)
8. Uganda (477,200)
9. Democratic Republic of Congo (383,100)
10. Chad (369,500)

So please, to the white people who are freaking out: chill the fuck out, European identity isn't changing anytime soon.

that does seem to be a common outcome.

made me kek hard

the difference is that Jordan + millions of sandniggers is still Jordan, whereas millions of sandniggers in a European country negatively impact our quality of life.

You got it backwards m80, it's the cucked white leftists that form the largest faction within the extreme fringe.

They took almost all of this shit mainstream when it would have never amounted to a damn thing without their support. At least that's the case here, I can't speak about Bongistan.

Good

bump and hahahahahahahahahaha

That and some cotton to pick!

Then they can have some Nigger Z $150 dollar Egyptian Cotton T-Shirts straight from the cotton picking niggers of the Nile!

Don't you love marketing?

doing gods work nord bro

Got an archive link or is The Australian completely paywall?

Boomers.

Honest question: why don't people just execute military age male illegal aliens as an invading force? If you allow a home invader to sleep on your couch, don't act surprised when you have multiple home invaders the next day.

He was probably right, liberals are racist and heartless. They have a thin veneer of good qualities. Easily pierced.

True, but they have fucked up those countries as well.

Jordan was already on shaky ground, now their economy is fucked.

Look at Zimbabwean refugees - they are universally hated in their neighboring countries, who feel that they deserve to suffer. People in Zambia are laughing at them, South Africans laugh at them, even fucking Botswana doesn't want them.

Its because their neurology is different and they don't have the same brain patterns that whites do. Like you said to a sub human aka (darkies) kindness to them is weakness because they are based take and take animals. They don't know how to give either. This has been proven by nigger lack in empathy for tipping servers and delivery drivers. Hell the nigger will shoot and rob you for a pizza and $20 bucks.

JUST LOOK UP THE STATISTICS. WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T THE ONES WHO SET THE TRENDS FOR ROBBING PIZZA DRIVERS. NIGGER ARE!

SAME WITH GAS STATIONS AND STORES. THEY GET BULLET PROOF GLASS BECAUSE OF NIGGERS WONDERFUL CULTURE! KANGZ N SHIT!

IT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS AS LONG AS A CRY BABY NIGGER IS IN YOUR NATION! THEY CRY FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO CARE FOR AND TO BREED WITH THEM. HOW SAD CAN ONE RACE BE WHEN THEY ARE SO SUPERIOR YET BEGGING TO TAKE OVER SOMETHING THEY NEITHER CREATED NOR COULD MAINTAIN!

THAT IS A DEFINITION OF A NIGGER!

LOTS OF HYPE AND LOW IQ~

He was raped by this solid aussie woman

Roasties gonna roast

On the right, South Sudanese living in a refugee camp.
On the right, Sudanese Arabs.
Now look at the guy in OP's pic.

>Australian come to America
>gets shot
Kek

Weak faggots can't survive in a real mans country

That is what happens when you kill the people that feed your dumb fucking ass.

A niggers on Sup Forums want to bite the hands that feed? Its what sub humans in civilization live for because they are so great in all having slavery as their peoples culture even before any KIKE financed a slave nigger over the Atlantic.

Slavery is their peoples culture and tradition. Why do you want to change their rich heritage?

>The Australian

National Cuckservative paper.

They did get sued by an Aboriginal woman for running a cartoon implying Aboriginal men should spend less time abandoning their children instead of blaming white men for their problems.

*Left, Sudanese Arabs.

>Mfw my country is not in green

Free one way trips back to Apefrica.

When you know thath even (Black) South Africans hate Zimbabweans, you know it's not "racism", it's reason.

We wield all the power.
What you mean is aggression.

The woman who wrote the article on the left also wrote a follow up in which she claimed she was the real victim of the "tragedy" because of a "smear campaign" that targeted her for writing a promotional piece on two suspected child rapists.

The real monsters are fact checkers and internet trolls, apparently.

Nah it's pretty much the same over here, but I think he still has a point. It's like the girl who goes for the bad guy then defends him when he beats the shit out of her, the leftist movement is majority traitors rather than invaders but it's still just justification for loving savagery. The west has collectively tried to build a world on the foundation of altruism, and it turns out nobody actually likes it.

They also lack the ability to show or understand gratitude.
It's why all these lefties who get engaged with them get a rude awakening (though most of them just scrub that from their memory and then virtue signal from afar). They wanted to be the white saviors that get showered in praise and gratitude for their generosity and selfishness, but all they get is that the nignog flips his shit when the gibs isn't on time.

You're right. Not a single one of those countries hosts European refugees.

I'd also like to add that the human trafficing the libshits talk about all the time and have connection to are done by people who are NOT WHITE save the KIKES in the PEDO HUMAN TRAFFIC RINGS.

Its the Asians doing it.
Then the South and Middle Americans doing it.

It isn't white people unless you consider kikes white. They are on the left. The side that wants all these NON WHITE HUMAN TRAFFICKERS IN OUR NATION!

IF YOU CAN COMBINE RACE AND HUMAN TRAFFICING IN TODAYS NATION

YOU ARE A LIBSHIT COMMIE AND TOTALLY DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE! YOU ARE ANTI DEMOCRACY, ANTI WESTERN, ANTI WHITE AND YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING KILLED!

This. Whites and East Asians (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) are the only peoples who respect kindness and won't fucking exploit you for all you're worth.

IF YOU CAN'T

I meant to say.

>Chinese
>respect kindness and won't fucking exploit you for all you're worth

>zipperheads
>kindness

Checked for truth

W H Y
H
Y

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHG

Never quite understood why these people take in rapefugees over a homeless man on the street or a child in a children's home. Why does she feel a healthy young male economic migrant is more deserving than people she passes every day on the street?

They are replacements for the children they never had.
The homeless guy on the street is an adult, he hardly makes a good pseudo-child.
But non-whites are seen as mentally inferior, with the mental capacity of a child by them.

Thats what you get for taking in someone from a country named after a compact automobile body type

>Never quite understood why these people take in rapefugees over a homeless man on the street or a child in a children's home.

Unironically I think racism is the answer.

The left treats all of them like they're not fully human, but refuses to realize it. When they commit crime or rape women the answer is that society failed them or that they can't help themselves. They're not fully responsible for their own actions. If they're 22 and rob people with a gun, they're "still children".

Same with the left's inability to call out wrinkled bearded men who call themselves children.

lmfao uncanny

The pig's what?

This is what I get for (you) someone from a country named after the French version of a film about a giant gorilla

Brits are fucked. Well. Whole West Europe is fucked in head. How can expect respect when you offer London to worst scum of earth.

Maybe you should not fight Hitler in WW2.
Now you have your jewish victory.
I dont feel bad for Brits anymore. Honestly i dont know if England will ever recover from this. Even if racewar hapen and whites wins.

holy shit

Fucking Russians

Jesus Christ I laughed

She's Australian. She should've known better.

When asked if she could take in that "poor refugee", her response should have been "Fuck off, we're full".

She only took him in for a chance to get fucked by a greatful negroid..

The look on her face says it all..

Uh, checked

Fuck off, we're full

t. australian shitposter