The Reddit Question

So, by my estimate this board is at least 40% Reddit now, if not more.

The question is, is this actually good? They will inevitably stumble upon nigger hate threads, holocaust threads, jew threads, etc.

While quality is no doubt going down, are we redpilling enough "shadilay lol!" faggots to make it worth it?

It's not good at all. Reddit users have NEVER accomplished anything as a cohesive group. The first time a Reddit user got a meme into MSM he folded like the spineless Reddit cuck that he was. More Anons from Sup Forums have plead guilty and are serving fed time for their shenanigans here than Reddit users have even gotten notices.

They are useless bottom feeders and accepting them can only dilute our content.They should never be welcome here.

Sup Forums itself is at least 75% reddit. Even the more elitist boards like Sup Forums are full of retards that don't even know how to download anime and ask for clarification of board memes that aren't even 2 years old. The election fucked this place over from too much exposure.

>this board is Reddit
I wish white people would identify with white people as their tribe rather than their favorite internet message board

I've been on both since their inception. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it.

Elitist fags.

>The question is, is this actually good? They will inevitably stumble upon nigger hate threads, holocaust threads, jew threads, etc.
This is exactly hos this board has worked for years. It's a trap, an inevitable destination for all people even remotely deviant.

he could have gotten rich if he opened up a donations box or whatever and said "i fight for free speech, t_d help me pls!!"
probably could have landed 100k at least just from all the media exposure etc.
then again, you dont know that and if he has a decent job and a life, the cunts of the world could fuck it all up for him because he said 'nigger' once or twice on an internet forum 2 years ago

Because reddit is full of idiots and normalfags. If you can't understand how that's a bad thing you're part of the problem.

Listen up dumb fuck.

They're entirely different platforms that serve entirely different purposes.

>Derrr.. I don't like instagram. Facebook for lyfe!

That's how you sound.

This is dreadful. The fake flags must go.

If he actually had a set of balls, which Reddit fags clearly don't, he would have at least stood his ground and defended his right to free speech. He didn't though, he apologized, said he was joking and deleted his account.

People make jokes about Sup Forums and "muh sektrit club" but the fact is Sup Forums users are just a lot more committed compared to other sites. That's why Sup Forums has a list of accomplishment and they have none.

That was the last straw for me. Taken straight from reddit. Pathetic and embarrassing.

They are not any more committed. 90%+ of Sup Forums posters are larpers. They "1488" out of one side of their mouth and go to their friends gay black weddings IRL.

Sup Forums isn't even the most useful of chans. The fact is the other more "sekrit club" chans are getting things done while Sup Forums claims credit.

Fuck man, even "anonymous" from back in the /b days were only tangentially related to /b. They were on IRC channels talking about shit that would occasionally get talked about on /b.

Sup Forums is "teh d33p w3b" to normies.
Sup Forums is facebook to anyone actually doing anything.

God fucking damn it, you kids.

>being this retarded
>Reddit spacing

the election is over go back to plebit you fucking normie

>muh secret club

This reddit meme needs to die and this thread is a reason why the OP is a faggot meme never has died.

Complaining about spacing is summerfag shit.

ishygddt

Then why don't you go back to 8 chan so you can save the world.

What do you mean "back"?

I've been on most of the chans and various forms of social media since fucking myspace.

This "go back to ____" shit is aids. I hope you're all larping when you act like one particular site is your home and it's the only place you go to talk about anything.

t. Rebbitor

>plebbit larper: the post

Take the easy way out then faggots.