Who are the bigger cringelords? SJWs or Anti-SJWs?

Who are the bigger cringelords? SJWs or Anti-SJWs?

I think they are just about equal desu m8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/roosh4/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fact that anti-sjw is becoming cringeworthy is a good sign, means its gaining popular currency

>horseshoetheorysmuggie.jpg
>numalewearingmask.png

youtube eceleb faggots are the biggest r/cringe redditor

no.. it's not a good sign. it means you're becoming the new SJW's.. only there to be made fun of.

soon there will be an anti-anti-sjw scene on youtube with people making fun out of alt-right cringelords, they'll get 1m views per video and everyone will be an anti-anti-sjw for the youtube shekels.

SJW want private life becomes public politics
AntiSJW want private life begins private life.

hmm

kek

These

SJWs, easily. Yeah Anti's get into petty drama and do cringey things too sometimes but at least the lot can think for themselves. They also tend to have unique thoughts, appearances and senses of humor.

SJW's are a walking stereotype. The amount of SJWs who go full big bang bob cut, dyed purple, with tats and piercings is fucking out of hand. They also just regurgitate headlines without ever elaborating on the author's point-of-view or agenda. They are the scum of the Earth.

Bottom line: SJWs act like an experiment in brainwashing, Anti's act like normal fucking people.

E-celeb shills please

fag

Only a stupid person would think that unequal things are equal.

Horseshoe theory is real in so many ways.
The poles of politics are always the fucking worst in every possible way.

If you're not centrist then you're just some beta faggot trying to fit into some club

Anti-SJWs are our enemies, that is for sure. They're both cringy.

Sjws are cancerous, but it doesn't take an antisjw faggot making tired videos to understand that.

I hate anti sjw culture because it's all so self evident and easy to point out their erroneous views

that being said sjws are ultimately worse

Antis are a natural response to the toxic ideas spreading in society. It's the out of touch cavemen who see everything that isn't straight white male as subhuman that are cancer. Example: youtube.com/user/roosh4/videos

Where's the laci nudes

>soon there will be an anti-anti-sjw scene on youtube with people making fun out of alt-right cringelords
Already exists I'm afraid.

SJWs take the cake holy fuck. It's the self-righteousness that does it- but the edgelords who are anti-sjw just because it's edgy or whatever need to STFU because they are pretty cringey

You know the problem today is that no one ever wins arguments anymore. Used to be that if someone didn't agree with you you'd fight to the death and the one still alive got to be right. Now people just bicker and spit their point of view out and no matter what you say you won't convince them otherwise. Then again what the fuck do I know

I'm not anti SJW though. I fully support liberals becoming more and more retarded so that anyone with half a brain votes against them. I fully support BLM, transgender nonsense, and anti white propaganda for this reason. Hundreds of thousands of people have been redpilled by this shit

Everyone should be anti-SJW, there's nothing wrong with the position itself. It's the people who define themselves as an "Anti-SJW" who are the problem because they obviously aren't seeing the bigger picture.

SJWs on the other hand, are sickeningly perverse regardless of context. At least the Antis are on the right track.

Sure, Shlomo. People calling out marxist, post modernist kikes and kike sympathizers are just as bad as them. I would execute you if I saw you, you drooling retard. You don't deserve to breed. Fuck off, faggot. You will hang with the SJWs and kikes.

The problem is SJWs have been established as a fair and equal position as the people who oppose them. This is the slight of hand.

Anti-SJWs are much worse. I wish all anti-SJWs would disappear, they make us look bad because they don't want to kill all the jews.

Did you know Lauren Southern is a race mixer and a jew?

That bitch annoys me just the way she looks. I don't know why.

That head shape? The stupid hair? The stupid glasses? The big mouth? That weird body shape? Everything about her is just annoying looking.

This is a very Jewish tactic which I've seen applied quite a bit today. The claim that any two opposing sides are just as bad as each other is incredibly pervasive across all kinds of issues. The worst part about it is that substantiation of claims is rarely even attempted let alone convincing. If they do try, they'll just cherry pick some tactic or perception about both sides that match regardless of much more important contextual information, and present it as proof of total sameness.

It's honestly quite sad that people can be swayed by such nonsense.