It's her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights- it's their turn.

Turn for what?

>treating men like shit because that's the two wrongs making a right immature revenge that feminazis are into
Face it ladies, you don't understand equality. You're not capable of it, you can't see beyond your own desires... To hurt men.

We had this thread already...

This is about pegging

also women have never been discriminated in the western world.

That's why I would like to see women suffering, because what they do to us, they do it unprovoked.

>Face it ladies, you don't understand equality. You're not capable of it, you can't see beyond your own desires... To hurt men.

Tell me where she hurt you.

>We had this thread already...
Yet still no equality.
You don't quit until the problem is fixed.

If a woman wants to jam a dildo in a guy's butt, and that guy wants to have a dildo jammed in his butt, why should we give a shit?

A fag's a fag, whether it's a real cock or a big purple rod in his ass.

Yeah men are still being discriminated and women still refuse to dominate me in bed.

Why should i respect them again?

Penis envy takes a turn for the worst

Her turn for what exactly ? Women are incapable of making horribly hard moral decisions for greater good of lesser evil if you like. That's the reason not even one matriarchy survived. Sooner or later any civilisation led by woman will fail.

not gay until it's a real dick.

>
>not gay until it's a real dick.
Also, anyone with tits is not male.

Why are leafs being such massive faggots today? Much more faggot like than usual. Did summer vacation just start in shitstain Canada or something? I fucking hate you bastards. Please die.

You should sue nature it was her that established non equality between men and women and too such an extend that borderline no species is save from it.

Didn't say gay. I said fag. If you want cock-shaped objects shoved up your butt, you are a fag.

Most women won't do this because 1. They think it's gross and 2. They get nothing out of this. Unless you do something crazy she gets literally no pleasure from doing this, and even the best of women won't do something for very long if they get nothing from it.

I've been trying to find a women to openly do this, and haven't had any luck. Most are number 1, and some have been number 2.

sooner than later

Women are weaker than men, nature made them that way. Why the fuck is everyone these days going against nature, a bajilion genders, women doing physical labor that men would do.

The fuck.

> mfw when Canada is going to make pegging mandatory for all males and will have anus inspection day

Eh, I've had it done a couple of times. Doesn't feel great. As you pointed out they get nothing out of it. But the bigger issue is they can't feel anything so they don't have a lot of control over what they're doing. They seem to like to just jam it in since they can't feel how much pressure they're applying. Also, women are not very good at rhythmic thrusting.

I stand for equal rights, that doesn't mean I want someone to peg me, you stupid fucking degenerate

Dont respond to leaf threads.

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights
>pegging

I know a reason. I don't want someone sticking things in my ass. I have the right to do things to a woman that she is okay with me doing to her, and a woman has the right to do the things to me that I am okay with her doing. That's it. Neither has "the right" to do something to the other that they don't want done to themselves. Because that's rape. You're not condoning rape, are you?

>No reason
Random fecal leakage due to anal prolapse, cunt