FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BROKE ME I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING I SEE I ALWAYS WANT TO PUNCH EVERY NIGGER I SEE AND...

FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BROKE ME I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING I SEE I ALWAYS WANT TO PUNCH EVERY NIGGER I SEE AND EVERYWHERE I LOOK I SEE GOLDBERG STONEBERG FORTUNEBERG SUBVERTBERG FUCK
I USED TO LIKE LIFE BUT NOW I ONLY SEE IT GOING TO SHIT. I UNIRONICALLY WANT ADOLF HITLER BACK FUCK YOU ALL.
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT ALL OF YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI1Xe1sAPgY&channel=UCJiwrkfYK8E_-FA4M6ddgkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever told your religious parents that you hate jewish fairy tales?

The red pill is difficult to swallow.

I was raised Atheist but I respect religion for holding society together. If everyone didn't believe in an all seeing man who would torture the fuck out of you if you did something bad than people would quickly stab each other to death.

Also Paganism is larp tier, go fuck yourself if you are a Pagan.

Remember you are here forever

Nah, it was a long night on Sup Forums that involved a lot of beer. I'm just empathizing with you.

Go watch They Live
It'll tell you your next step in the almighty quest

When you turn 18 you'll start to grow out of this edgy phase, don't worry.

You're welcome ^_^

We promised you nothing, but now you are free.

Nice numbs

Kek I just noticed that I notice a lot of things too. I was watching American Dad and saw a lot of pure coincidences in the opening credits

wow that's fucking delusional.

Watch Jordan Peterson and quit being a faggot

Yeah, it's just an edgy phase. We all grow out of it eventually.

For the time being, check out all these jews who like to pretend to be white, or jew, depending on whether it benefits them or pushes their narrative.

I tried to warn you reddit, but you did not listen.
Now they have a record of your IP address, your name, address, family members and will record every racist and sexist post you make and one day when this site is finally taken down, it will be released. You'll never get a job. It's 5over for you.

Same. Had just realized that life wasn't so bad and started going to school.
And the Sup Forums broke me.
Digits of lies, you're here until you're ubermensch.

I feel the same way user. I desperately want to return back to the time where I knew nothing about politics and this place. Sup Forums depresses the fuck out of me but I can;t stop coming back....

I dunno man...pretty sure 10 of 10 would plow...

You are doing this to yourself mate. If you allow yourself to be influenced by people that have given up on life your own life will follow suit

>If everyone didn't believe in an all seeing man who would torture the fuck out of you if you did something bad than people would quickly stab each other to death.

Chicken and the egg. They believe in it because they have to to survive in a civilized society that would torture them if they puled that shit.

Sup Forums is just satire, goy.

That is stage II, by stage III you'll understand that you were living a dream, you now see reality

lol, listen to some music, calm down and know that we are going to win.

The arc of history bends to Sup Forums being right again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hI1Xe1sAPgY&channel=UCJiwrkfYK8E_-FA4M6ddgkg

damn, trips of truth.

Fuck you sympathetic atheist christcuck, all religions are fucking cancer and they don't do shit for society, plus Christianity was responsible for the dark ages and is primitive you twat.

It's not like you were forced to show up.

no it's not, it's difficult to live with it, just last week I went to watch cars 3 with my wife and I all could see was degenerate propaganda aimed towards kids

That's a bad thing?

I'd say that's more of a superpower.

Imagine all the sheep who won't even be able to compete.

Or you can be a debby downer all the time and in which case might I suggest a brexit hag?

Truth always hurts.

eventually if you know enough you'll notice it but not think too much about it unless the propaganda is particularly vile. seeing it everywhere and giving a fuck in earlier stages is good though because it can push you to learn more history and philosophy.

Its not Harrold on the photo. He died young afaik. As for OP u r not the only one. Take it as a gift rather than burden

If you could only know how blind and stupid you are

Gooood
Gooooooood
Release your anger

Well I'm an edgy teenager on Sup Forums. What do you expect?

Let it give you purpose
Kike hatred of goy give them purpose.

Check out what this kike wants to do