Are /fit/ people taken more seriously in the political arena?

Well, Sup Forums?

Benefits of being fit:
>people generally trust a fit person more than a skinny or fat person
>people who are fit are generally more attractive, and more attractive people get more favors, friends, and successes
>being fit requires a disciplined lifestyle, which leads to the demise of degeneracy naturally
>people who are fit generally gravitate toward conservative political views
>fitness is one of the more important qualities to have if it happens
So why aren't you making an active effort towards becoming fit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23670886/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm married and two kids who are adults now and I'm in my 50s. I no longer give a shit I did my part

t. Degenerate

Looking like that is a meme, yes being able to be normally fit is good. The buff thing is cuz Jews pushing supplements and their weird diet powders break down the body and cause organ failure. Being is shape is good for you none the less

Obviously steroids are degenerate but there's nothing wrong with pursuing fitness for the sake of looks.

well

>Obviously steroids are degenerate
>posts webm of a roider
Really makes you think...

Fit/Attractive people are taken much more seriously in just about every endeavor. Not ALL but most.

There's a basic understanding that people have that this Fit/Attractive person is optimal for breeding purposes.

Thus they are a commodity because reproduction is the whole game. So yes people see them as a threat and take them more seriously.

There is a difference between being fat, fit and a meat heat. If you are ripped as fuck people just assume you do nothing but pick shit up and but it down again, its also a sign of narcissism and its not physically healthy either.

The king leaf is probably as fit as you want to be as a politician, any thing more then that and you distance yourself from normal people and they will use it against you.

Is it just the angle or does Murphy's back look unimpressive relative to the rest of his physique?

How can mudshits even compete?
o
w

?

every time i see this picture i feel confused

>50 years old
>is on Sup Forums
what the fuck are you doing here gramps

No, they're taken less seriously. Most big guys are brainlets.

improved hip-to-waist ratio = better survival rate during childbirth

What about mark ripptoe and Nassim Taleb?

muh secret treehouse.

question is, cypress, what the fuck are you doing in europe?

I agree with you OP. Sup Forumsacks should be getting fit as part of this whole movement

This guy is such a fucking sperg. I couldn't get through his cringey ass video.

Pols obsesion with fitness is just cryptohomos pushing their faginess

so basically if somebody's triceps explode then they're juicing.

have been lifting for 13 years, 5'10 180lb natural with six pack, can confirm that triceps are a bitch to grow

mind you that being too fit is something that can happen. to survive the happening train, go hard, and most of all, learn how to do survival shit. learn to create a balance between being fit and having the capability to create all sorts of shit when it finally hits the fan.

that's what i thought at first but because he has a hotter girl filming, it's actually the girl in the background who has to feel awkward in this situation

so are you saying being skinny is healthier than being fit?
you can be ripped and healthy

haha that's what weak faggots tell themselves to make themselves feel better.

men who spend at least an hour a day practicing visceral self discipline and pain tolerance are your mental superiors more often than not.

>Triceps are a bitch to grow
Literally the opposite for me

the beauty lies in the comparision between no exercise/test and exercise/placebo groups

yes undoubtedly. because the other faggots would melt away from them due to their inherent superiority.
On some level, they know that everything comes down to violence and the essential contest of strength, which means they already know they have lost. Or at least they would do if we had any physically superior warrior politicians......

slide thread

no im talking about his videos not that little clip, he does these horrible videos where he awkwardly shows off his abs to random girls and his behavior is embarrassing desu senpai.

That's just a tanned German.

>there's nothing wrong with pursuing fitness for the sake of looks

t. faggot

Yeah spend all your time focusing on your appearance like a fucking woman while real men do the work, keep it up gayboy

roided out freaks.

>you will never have a woman ogle you like that

Kill me now

Being fit is modern masculine couture and is physical visual proof of someone who understands and endures years upon years of physical and nutritional discipline, self-motivation and perseverance; in a world where the average degenerate loathes any form of activity and routinely stuffs themselves with burger king fast food microwaveable garbage and fizzy soda drinks mass produced by Shekelstein industries, happily ruining their most precious possession, their body, for a few seconds of pathetic self-gratification.

Only the pathetic, weak-willed, lazy, jealous cowards would label them as meatheads or "narcissistic"; the act of sculpting and forging your body into an Aryan beauty and to take pride in said accomplishment is to spit directly in the face of the jew, who would much rather see white men remain castrated low test zero muscle nu-males, or repulsive obese man-cows who jeer at shredded chads as they gulp down another extra large shekel-cola™; you can see examples of this in this thread, and on Sup Forums in general. Become fit and high test and proud. Nothing is more disgusting and degenerate than someone who ruins and takes no pride in their own body.

is it just me or the gayometer is off the chart on this one?

>he thinks roiding requires discipline
kek

the pinnacle of fitness, is being a good for nothing bitch to some whiny working slut or alternatively being some lap dog people watch get bruised up in sports such as football or MMA.

then again you could become a soldier and develop PTSD.

Same, quads and triceps are the only things that grow no problem for me

this guy has naturally wide shoulders and needs a lot more muscle to fill out his frame. he looks gangly.

that is the perfect human jew

wat
he looks fine, maybe hit the lats more

Needs to lay off Niacin filled workout supps.

This kind of shit is the greatest motivator I've ever come across. Articles about "how to motivate yourself to become fit" are useless.

lats, traps, obliques all pitiful. arms impressive. forearm size not impressive either despite excessive veins.

arms unimpressive*

>tfw too smart to work out

People who actually work out are more disciplined, the application of that discipline means they will actually do things like read and generally exercise self-control in their lives. Those who believe that people who work out are dumb are the spergs that have never been in a gym, much less talked to gym people. Being out of shape implies a lack of discipline and ability to think ahead. Pic related.

To a degree. You don't want to be Chris Cristy.

Gym Muscles may be detrimental. I don't think 'The Rock' will be helped by spending such a large amount of time in the gym.

get on my level bros

Why are his hands all red? Is that from lifting?

>Are /fit/ people taken more seriously in the political arena?

How do they tell you're fit, at least in the political arena? I've never seen shirtless politicians before they're elected.

Look at Christy as well.

I'm like 1 percent body fat and can bench 250 ten times. It's not hard user desu.

my guess is he just finished doing some forearms curls or something because his hands and forearms are clearly flushed and everything else looks relaxed

Why not bucko? What is stopping you from looking like that?

I wanna sniff those socks white boy. I wanna worship your feet, and fuck your ass bare back. I bet you're fucking tight.

Fuck off cuck. Our last PM was 50+ and still did Triathlons.

People who are in good shape are generally taken more seriously on account of an assumption of discipline and dedication.

i squatted 365 5x5 today, can anyone beat that?

You'd get a 3" 12 gauge slug blowing a cavity in your chest on your way out the door, my friend

why are you blocking your bulge.

Kind of hilarious when people are in good shape and still embarrassingly self conscious

that's an impressive squat, height/weight?

Is your gayometer you're little brown weiner by any chance?

because the point of posting it was the muscles not my package

>replacement level is 2.1

You aren't done yet user.

stop being a faggot and show your dick.

>Nazi
>acts like a faggot

disappointing t b h

shitty obliques and weak abs, everything else looks decent

Lol, manlet

5'10/220

i am.

more relevant issue: how can someone be trusted to invest/ run a company when they can't even take care of themselves?

You ain't done yet.

noice. Keep on trucking my guy

This. Your knees are way too close to your belly button and groin. It should at least be 2.5-3 feet away to be any even around 6 foot. Also, I can tell your shoe size is like a 8.5. At most, you are probably 5'7".

bro, how many pairs of shoes do you need?

You can call it narcissism all you want.

I want a body I can be proud of, and I'll work to that end.

Attractive people are always better respected and get favorable treatment, unfair as it is.

Beautiful post.

I am jealous.

It's not about anyone else. It's about you and your own fucking body.

What a goddamn travesty to let it go to waste.

As it is.

You want a body you can be proud of.

>people who are fit generally gravitate toward conservative political views
[citation needed]
The rest is true, though.
I mean there is a limit. Generally to be best respected you get in pretty good shape. If you turn into a body builder type then people (somewhat rightly) assume that you spend all your time planning out more gains and become self absorbed and vapid.
The golden zone is having well defined features and filling out a suit really well.

It's better to have a bit more bodyfat (12% is perfect) You will need a reserve during the happening.

I want to eat you.

You don't want motivation, trust me. You lose motivation. Everyone does at some point.

You want discipline. You want that steel in your soul. Temper and refine that, because it's discipline to do things that are difficult, that you don't really feel like doing, that will take you places.

being fit is important, most people assume that there is only one "fit" and that is elite fitness. But the reality is, everyone respects a person that exudes health. What is good health? Well a lot of times that has to do with being in shape but not always.

I want to eat you soul. Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it, Punish it,

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23670886/

wass a meat heat?

lol is this ice poseidon lol

5'10, size 10 feet, swing and a miss my friend. the manlet angle is overplayed.

this is leanice44

two pairs of dress shoes (one brown one black) two pairs of tennis shoes (one white one black), one set of hiking shoes and one set of casual shoes. pretty basic set I think. I probably spend about $100-$150 per year on clothes for the last few years now, and the only shoes I buy are tennis shoes to replace the ones I wear out.

Fit people are closeted homosexuals.