Deus Vult is starting

Deus Vult is starting.

Ready to lose again white boi?

nigger

>based arabs :)
>our brothers :)

Our brothers have been living under the sword for too long. Where is this?

You never made friends with Lebanese or Iranian people?
A lot of them came during their revolutions, unironnicaly doctors and lawyers.

Syria

Is this an assyrean/syriac church in kurdistan? Or is this in the west, prepering to fight for assad?

Who is she?

Just a random French-lebanese I was at school with.

All I know that it's assad friendly forces somewhere in Syria.

Is she Christian?

I spit on your Allah you animal.

Isis lost and we didn't even have to send our entire army, you fucked up brown boy. At least your women's are a good fuck

would def liberate her holy land

lol this

>cuckristians pic related

Kek, you want to talk about Muslim wars and revolts that "nearly destroyed the arab world"?
What about the Omeyyad who rased the Kabaa and raped 1000 virgins in Mecca.

Learn your history, and your propaganda is weak.

you heretic animals will be removed soon, Constantinopel will be Christian again, as prophecised

the end of the abomination called islam is near, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD and He will SMITE you all

>Constantinopel will be Christian again, as prophecised

proofs?

Muslims dominated cuckristians for 1000+ years. The mongols saved you from us. And they only time you over come us(only in the last 300 years) is when you left your religious(C*ckristian) systems and used a more secular one.

Look, it's trying to communicate.
Get back to tuning your car.

Orthodox Christan Russia kicked in muslims shit
If it hadn't been for France and Britain they would have destroyed the Ottoman empire

lmao what a way over simplification of the third crusade. Barbarossa, and the Lionheart and other figures fought like lions. they didnt recapture Jerusalem but they won great victories, and propped up the crusader states for years.

I took the bait