Sup Forumsland

Let's make a nation out of Sup Forums. The president has a twitter. Ideas for laws and such?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland

Difference in spelling would be Sup Forumsland or polland

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! CUNTS

Blue eyed and blonde haired people are to be subjecgated to forced labor and ir executed in camps for their inferior genetics

White women are only allowed to marry and have children with black men and white men can only marry other white men.

white men will all be castrated and put on hormones

>Restrict voting to those who score in the top >50% in a test taken at the voter booth, all votes with scores bellow 50% of all test takers would be thrown out.
>Increase presidential term to 10 year(so long term policy becomes important) and increase his power to include crafting legislation that congress can veto.
>Nationalize the internet, and declare certain websites public spaces so that the first amendment applies.
>Stop all immigration until we can figure out whats going on.
>Allow total freedom of association
>Allow states and cities to declare themselves mono-ethnic and therefore implement regulations of their choosing on ethnicities outside of the ethnic group of their choosing.
>All welfare spending must be appropriated by the states, the feds just set the taxation rate. The states are the ones who decide how welfare spending is spent within their borders.
>Implement tariff that slowly grows with countries we have a negative trade balance with, and shrinks to zero as that trade balance approaches zero. This should eliminate the trade deficit.
>Mandate all people serve in civil service for 1 year after high school where they learn to defend themselves, serve the needy, and partake in hard labor. Freedoms would be heavily restricted for this year of service. The goal is to increase civic virtue.
>Shift more funding towards public festivals to increase civic cohesiveness.

Sup Forums assign me as chief of the policy institute.

We should make the Midwestern Reich become a reality, Just in case Trump doesn't repeal our immigration act.

jews

I call for a national holiday. No fap week. At end of week we beat it in public. If arrested say it's a cultural thing.

my man hit up @polpresident on twitter I'm pretty damn sure he'll assign you as chief of policy institute with good ideas like that

Could you not? Germans and Swedes are already calling us racists

pretty rare

Everyone gets a free loli.

And you care why?

AnCap

Don't do this, It's better when Sup Forums is anonymous whitout a rappresentative.

Mandatory military service for both men and women. Deport all jews and non whites. Everyone with IQ lower than 100 deported as well. Fascist regime. Invest in education.

Hey look, its this landlocked retard again

>deport low IQ
>wants fascist state
>There would be no one left

>lets have maditory military
>blows up national costs
>greece
>no big suprise there

Notice how un-landlocked countries are filled with nonwhites? Keep enjoying those spics and niggers, faggot.

Its almost as if these areas lack a significance beyond farms and abandoned mines.

I honestly hope you get this off the ground, Im gonna love watching you get berlin45'd when the US and Canada curb stomp your inbred rioters

The US and Canada won't even exist in the next 30 years with racial tensions rising. It's not going to be just us breaking up. They will both become the next Yugoslavia because of nonwhite filth like you.

Id tell ya to go back to europe if you love your skin tone so much, but even they wont take you back

Interesting, if that's the case then why don't you go back to your country of origin if you love your skin color so much? Oh wait we have gibs and your third world country doesn't.

>Laws cannot be based on religion, only the traditional values.
>No such thing as a refugee crisis in Europe, only economic migrants.
>Military conscription like South Korea.
>Abortion to be Illegal.
>The media cannot take a side on a political argument, only to show balanced debates.

Dude australia is landlocked, we are being breeded out by the asians!

It's not, Australia is in the middle of the sea you retarded moron. Have you looked at a map before?

The flaw in your logic is that you assume I care about my skin tone. and in my country of origin we get plenty of gibs. In fact, I never left it.

ah so the middle of the sea is a giant landmass, gotcha mate, and here i was all these years thinking the ocean had to be water

>I never left it

Nonwhites who immigrated here after 1965 aren't true Americans. They're third world filth imported into our country. Even after a few generations they still retain their older culture. They are nothing more then untalented filth who mostly live on welfare benefits (Pic related). The Repeal of the 1965 immigration act and bringing back European/Anglo immigration is the only thing that will save America and Canada. Blocking the Third World from immigrating is what America should be focusing on. Otherwise don't expect America or Canada to be livable or unified for any longer.

Nah

>A nation
>Anarchy
Are you retarded?

I was fucking with you calm yo titties