Shiloh

Anyone else feel sorry for this boy? At least his father, Brad Pitt could get out. This boy is stuck with her.

Checking to see if this is true

wtf i thought that was their son

are you telling me that brad hasnt passed on his genes in the form of a MALE yet?

this is next level cuck man...

I've SERIOUSLY thought about killing Jolie for little Shiloh, but ultimately I can't bring myself to kill anyone...

What's wrong with me?

Fuck... im sad now.

Wtf can I get a quick rundown

>It's actually true
Women are so fucking stupid.

So rejection from family leads to attention seeking behaviour like "Please love me or I"ll cut my dick off?"
Interesting, yet not Sup Forums material.

That poor, poor girl.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

I'm a liberal and that shit disgusts me. What you mean is that progressivism is truly a mental disorder.

jesus christ Brad, take control of your woman. Literally letting your son become transgender, holy fuck.
Hell awaits buddy, weak men are first in line

Angelina is 32? She's aged like curdled milk. She needs to start harvesting those children's blood quickly before the demon realm eats her life force.

What's the difference? Basically by this standard you'd be a "conservative", as conservatives are not against progression, rather that they wish for it to be much more slowly, and careful. As it is so much easier to destroy something than it is to build up, once one thing is destroyed it is gone. That is the essence of conservatism.

Imagine being a child and having to compete with two other siblings. Now imagine three more siblings who mother considers better than you because they are the most different from you.

sounds like she encouraged bullying by purposely excluding Shiloh. clearly she is an unfit mother and mentally deranged

You mean social conservatism?

that article is 10 years old

Angelina Jolie is such a cruel cunt.

Throw a fist at me and you're gonna get x10 in return nigger lover!

Kikes do write their checks don't they?

Don't Burgers have child services? A child should be taken from her if she is 'treating' him with hormones.

>its ok to chemically castrate boys
Where is that suicide bomber when you need one.

Ah.

good bait

Shiloh is a biological female who is convinced she wants to be male. Probably because she innately senses what an insane cunt her mother is.

How the mighty have fallen. Used to get me hard as diamonds. Then she cuts off her tits and now shes doing this. Shame.

Source op, Google look magazine gives no results

>She feels more of a connection to her adopted children Maddox, Zahara then she does to "privileged" Shiloh.
>I felt so much more for Maddox, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors
>Shiloh seemed so privileged
>Angelina revealed she felt nothing when she gave birth to Shiloh
>Described her newborn daughter as a "blob"
What the actual fuck is wrong with her. By that definition her adopted kids are also privileged.

>Brads son is getting mangled by in some science experiment by his insane wife
think he's given up on life desu, quite dissapointing seeing those genetics go to waste as his only progeny are disgusting shitskins and a mutilated boy. This story is gonna be remembers for thousands of years like a greek tragedy to symbolize our culture.

Wait wtf they are making him transgender. Fuck her and fuck Brad too for not murdering her when he found out.

Milla Jovovich was always the superior waifu bud.

Brad should have stayed with Jennifer. She was hotter and aged better. I bet he wouldn't have a mentally ill daughter with her.

>Milla Jovovich
I dunno guy. It's a tough call. Milla has aged way better though for sure.

This. I fell in love with her when i watched the fifth element many years ago. I miss those days.

Yes. They should. Child services will take kids away for less.

Pretty sure the girl wanted to become a boy, because her "brothers" had her way with her, and she knew no other way to stop them. Already seen multiple cases like that, wouldn't surprise me at all. Sad story, either way.

what she means by privilege is
>I was used to screaming retards that were dumber than shit
>I had a white child and it was smart and out shined the others
>I had to make sure it paid for its privilege
>I turned it into a trap

This bitch is insane. Makes sense for a complete sociopath to undergo tons of cosmetic surgery to use sex appeal to propel herself. That's female privilege.

This. How can that whore not see it?

Fucking disgraceful.

>This bitch is insane
That's an understatement, It's almost the norm for women. I know a lot of women who view there own children as room fillers, Something to support and take care of them. I also know so many men who have to all most beg just to see their kids on the weekend or have a phone call.
What happened to the mothers and fathers who supported, protected, taught, fought and would kill for their kids.

Progressives who are big on ideological purity would indeed label me "conservative" for not being left enough. And if they have the hubris to consider themselves center, I am indeed to the right of them.

But I don't define "liberal" as left or right. I define it as remembering that the smallest, most exploitable unit in society is the individual, not groups based on economic class or ethnicity. A true desire for equality is liberalism; the intent to give preferential treatment to the "oppressed" and inferior treatment to the "privileged" is progressivism.

> I don't define "liberal" as left or right
I'm sorry to tell you, But liberal is inherently a leftist belief. The definition of liberal is. Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. And liberalism definition is the holding of liberal views. The progressivism you described is false. Progressivism definition is the support for or advocacy of social reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition.
I mean if you judge every individual person by their action and character then fine. But come on, Liberalism is a true desire for equality. That's like saying we all have the right to do as we please, smoke drink as much as we/i want or have sex when and with who we want. The problem their is there are consequences that will effect every individual poor or rich. You say you have a problem with But that is the hole point of liberalism. That right there is going against conservative(holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation) beliefs.

Is it creepy that my anger from things like this comes from them now never having a large and happy family with lots of children? It sounds weird that my answer to "little girl/boy wants to be a boy/girl" is "now they'll never have children" but that's why my instinct is saying to me.

Something must be done about the tranny problem.

Jolie is drug addcited sociopath who has brainwashed her daughter into this gender chaos. Her actions against Pitt and her shameless stunts with refugees are a NO GO. It's likely a jealous issue too, because if this girl could be herself from day 1, she would likely outshine her own mother.

Angelina Jolie doesnt like the kid she actually gave birth to because she isnt a shitskin. She actually called the baby privileged. Later on she pushed transgenderism on the child and is now forcing hormone treatment on her

I hate that couple

angelina is a psycho bitch. she fucked her brother and her father disowned her for it

Shilo is a girl.

These two should have birthed the next level of human evolution.
Instead we get this.. Looks like I need to send another letter to Mr. Pitt

Holy shit.

Also

>Angelina revealed she felt nothing when she gave birth to Shiloh and described her newborn (daughter) as a "blob"

I'm convinced all famous people are psychopaths.

The whole family are trannies. It's the Hollywood way, going back decades. Open transgender rule is the goal of the Mason and Jew occultists that run everything.

This is how tranny monsters reproduce, with surrogates, maybe even artificial wombs. Many such cases walking around. Sad!

t. brainlet

She fucked her brother, why are you so surprised she cuckoo'd her own kid, she probably fucking told him on a regular basis he was a she, why the fuck do you think Brad turned to drink and is looking so thin these days that woman is a cunt

pls tell me that nigger hairline is a joke or a shop.
hahahahahahaha its almost bald ffs

Because she is intentionally abusing her.

>Imagine being a child and having to compete with two other siblings.
"HOW CAN WHITE CHILDREN EVEN COMPETE???"

>gee jaaa jaa daa gee jooo geee jama

Yeah, that shit had me erect as a mf frfr

they cannot compete in the metric of the victimhood olympics.

Whites are by nature the master race.

I lolled

Jolie is a gross swarthy mongoloid

This brainwashed hollywood fucks...

Feel bad for the little girl.

He could be such a heartthrob, if he would stay a boy...
And the German in him looks as good as pick related !

Neglected by racist mother acts out saying she wants to be a boy to get any sort of attention from her parents, whack job progressive doctor reinforces acting out and mutilates child.

>is hated by his own mother because he's white

>cuts his dick off to try to get her attention

This is fucked up