Why such projection?

Why do whites calls others "subhumans" when in shocking reality, they are the real sub-humans. Being that they derived from Albinism. Albinism. A disease.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q&t=2s
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=15;t=011283
youtube.com/watch?v=t4IiXaoVyME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I know you are but what am I"

Every human is petty and insecure if you push them.

>Baiting this hard

Way to back that up with scientific data.

whites do not come from albinism you uncultured mongoloid

literally everything in your photo is an albino of another race. how come you niggers can't come up with anything real? oh right, strawman

I mean, you're wrong, but it's incredible that white skin and blond hair literally make any race look better than subhuman.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see genetic variation outside of sub-Saharan African pallet of browns in the future.

It's because of their IQ....

Shhhhhhh be quiet... you don't want op to think you're racist do you?

Don't forsake the one way street of nigger love!

Shhhhhh be quiet OP nigger is coming. I'm so scared of them!

Proof?

The proof is all around you. You live in the matrix. Zionist cucked your souls with hubris. Aka "white pride". Youre not white. Your skin color isnt white. Its beige or pink. From missing melanin. And you have color. Because it was bred into you. By the brothers and sisters you curse.

this is how so called europeans. These are just fancy titles to hide from the truth of the matter. Humanity is one, and G-d is real.

Even asians do not get a pass.

but Germans have a gold tan and tan even darker when in the sun for extended periods of time. That's why Ben Franklin said they're tawny, they can't be albino.
The Irish/English on the other hand are the palest folks in the world but they still can have dark hair and tan. I don't see the point you're trying to raise

>Sup Forums's "aryan master race" is literally just pale poo in loos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>buttblasted poo thinks he was kangz
how pathetic

>G-d
It's a jew d&c thread. SAGE.

the abilty to to tan was given to you by your black and brown ancestors who bred with your albino ones. Its where your freckles and birthmarks come from. Search your heart. You know it to be true.

I see the autistic poo n loo is here to post more nonsensical shit about albanism etc etc. Seek mental help idiot. Friendly reminder to any newfags that this person is as mentally ill as obamaleaf and posts the same shit weekly

>this jealousy again
Whites aren't the most wealthy, nor the highest IQs, but for SOME reason all the other races hate us. Gee, I wonder why.

>G_d

Oy vey, what a coincidence!

Why do the jews do that? Because G-d is real. It they created your phony english language. The torah is read from left to right. Dog being the opposite is not a coincidence. Its to damn your soul.

Whites are made. White genocide could never happen because whites can be made.

East Asians don't hate whitey even though we repeatedly fucked them over in the 18-20th century.

Weird shit.

Well again I ask for proof which you have yet to post. Surely if Europeans inter-married with non-Europeans it would show up in the DNA.
If you look at this map detailing the prominence of this DNA, it is strongest in Europe and branches OUTWARD not in from out of Europe.

Because all whites must call other races subhuman? The reality is the vast majority don't think that you fucking retard? What, you don't think people in other races of different colors don't call each other subhuman at times?

Why the fuck does India have so many albino pajeets? Does it have something to do with not being able to poo in loo?

You are literally attempting to reason with a mentally ill pajeet that posts 60+ times of ranting nonsense without any sources/evidence etc. Also, he will start telling everyone that they are mad their dad left them or their mom was abuse and shit like that. It only rivals obamaleaf in autism.

the cradle of civilization was europe and white, everyone devolved from whites. SAD

lol

I haven't seen this guy post for awhile.

>whites are albinos
>with colored eyes
>many with stark black and brown hair

your posts always reek of self-hatred and an inferiority complex

Nah man thas becuz a buncha kangs n sheeit cam tu yurop n gibs dem dark compleckshon witch dusent show in dna becuz ebil wite albino magic

It's the same mentally ill pajeet

>Albinos have red eyes guiz
t. victim of zionist brainwashing

Looks like your little sister sweetie.

And before you cry, wah not albino!

Notice the eye deficiency. Save that thought.

No look deeply into this albino childs eyes. What do you see? Do you see what I see? The tinge of blue?

Regardless, they have not brown eyes. Brown eyes are common among ethnic French & they are still genetically separate from Africans & middle Easterners.
Your point has been refuted.

to take his name in vain.

wrong.

>attempting to argue with a mentally ill poo n loo

>Being ashamed of who you are.

You went from people with brown eyes still being genetically distinct from one another to pointing out that blue eyes originated in one region and spread?
The black sea is not near India so you just proved that Germanics are not related to Indians ...?

Also I'll point out that Scandinavians (vikings) had contact with & traded (more than items eh?) with the middle east. So how are you so sure that those middle Easterners are not descendants of Scandinavian rape babies?

>mentally ill pajeet producing the same nonsensical bullshit without any actual evidence or claims, just his autistic ranting

None of that shit matters. Continents. Titles. Countries. Fake man made bullshit. Your rulers rules.

What a shame. White origins hidden from the public. White children clueless of their origins. "We wuz ETZ, TALL WHITE NORDICS FROM AGARTHA BRUH, ODIN N THOR PUT US HERE BRAH"

You live in an artificial world. All because you cannot handle the truth. Ignorance is bliss.

If you can't tell the difference between an african albino and a european then you're an idiot

DATS RITE

Cuz melanated skin is dominant and non melanated is recessive. BEcause two white parents can never birth a black child. But two black parents can give birth to a white baby.

Because logic, science, and reason.

You have no evidence for anything you claim -- get refuted on every point you raise .. and then ''it dusent matter bruh''

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time, newfag.

I don't think you understand albinism. Maybe read up on it

India isn't in Africa, m8

I have given plenty evidence but you are too much of a coward. And honestly. The universe has its dick up your white supremacist butt. REkt. Whats it liked to be cucked by your own racism?

Priceless. The karmic justice.

lol you are definitely one of the best trolls on Sup Forums. keep up the good work!

Indians are basically black ppl. They are caucasoids like Somalis and other north africans, ethopians fulanis etc.

Regarding this point, it isn't uncommon for bi-racial people to have blue or green eyes. So my point about them being Scandinavian rape babies still stands.

>I have given you evidence
No .. you haven't. Any ''evidence'' you raised was weak and shot down.
>White supremacist
Statistics speak for themselves. Whites are indeed more civilized than Africans. but hey, they can sprint faster so you have that at least.

Again, checkmate. Get lost. You lose.

huh... funny. its almost as if none of those people look European!

ur trying waaaay to hard user.

You don't really understand genetics do you?

Lost tribes of Africa. Everyone has African DNA BTW. Everyone is related.

You should talk to 23andme about that.

Take a genetic class nigger. Not what you fancy in your 70-85 IQ-ish nigger noggin but some real tangible studies of genes and how genetics and selection work. It might make you less of a sub human if you do!

I have a hottie white gf and I fuck her brains out. No I dont lose. Ive been coming to pol for years now and its the same story. Different dance.

Cover your ears and lalalalala

But you will NEVER unsee what I showed you. You will NEVER unconnect the dots. The damage is done. You know I know. You have no power over me.. I know who you really are.

funny, I just did a dna test and had approximately ZERO percent african dna!

Blacks didn't have to evolve abstract thinking. The lack of winter and abundance of resources in Africa meant that they never had to develop the kind of brains whites did. No language, architecture, technology... Nada.

Go look at peoples 23s. Everytime. .01% etc Sub Saharan African.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q&t=2s

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

>such projection
>subhumans

Are you trying to imply Sup Forums users are illiterate rapists too stupid to use a computer, like 98% of Africa? We're projecting, onto them, our own shame of chopping up albino babies for witch medicine, and brutally severing all that female genitalia with rocks and broken glass?

How is that even plausible?

>I have a hottie white gf and I fuck her brains out

HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAH AHA H

The orignal humans gave us speech, thanks for playing. Look at your birthmark. Find that little black or brown spot on your body. It says your welcome bitch.

None of these people in these pics are really white they're mongrels with light skin

Yeah that wandering eye is a trait that you'll see more common among blacks too. Niggers are so sad they can't even take a genetics class before talking shit.

I don't think you understand. You probably don't have the capacity. Whites and blacks of course have some common ancestors... But we evolved in different directions. You took sprinting, we took calculus.

White gf is easy. Words you will prob never hear in your life. Not so deep.

>Notice the eye deficiency. Save that thought.

No, because that's clearly an anglo phenotype, not a pale indian. That isn't her daughter.

Every point you've raised has been debunked and yet you continue on with your delusions. You gave me a good chuckle with this thread. Well played.

+3 trolling

They are what your ancestors looked like. Because they walked to europe. You know. From teh middle east.

Lol. You evolved away from those ancestors to. You are as far from them as we are in terms of genetic time. Stupid nigger.

Also euros have Neanderthal dna
.. they had religion and were building things 100,000 years before humans.

here we go

>it's a 'nerdvirgin protesteth too much' episode

They are Indian albinos nigger.

First of all im not even black. You are common. People like you. Nigger!!! Argh!!!

I am a gem in this accursed abyss. Im here to free your mind Neo(Nazi). Your welcome brother.

lol
if you are real person and not some bot or a troll you are quite literally out of your mind

this thread is hilarious and scary at the same time

If blacks are Superior then why do they brag about getting white girls? You know your own kind are trash.

I'd rather be albino than a nigger everyday if being albino is a disease than shit being a nigger must be a curse. THEY CANT EVEN SWIM!

Fine. You're a shitskin. Whatever.

so you are telling me that a bunch of albinos managed to enslave all the african übermench?
do you realise how bad that makes YOU look?

It is her daughter rofl. Here is a whole article on her.

egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=15;t=011283

Youre just too weak to handle the truth my recessive brother. Its okay I forgive. Its your genes to let me down. Its not your fault. Youre just born that way. Deficient.

And your lonely. And still hung up on your mothers divorce. lashing out. Traumatized. Hurt.

All part of the plan. The pendelum swings. The duality of nature.

You realize albinism exists in all species ? That whites produce melanin and therefore don't have albinism? You understand these are distinct genetic phenotypes ? No. You're inbred. Nvm.

whats with this spastics obsession with albinos who think people are white just because of skin color
>uses brackets and exclamation marks and full stops and uses correct grammar on the internet
spot the illiterate shitskin
go back to mexico and post where your from on youtube like the fuckhead that you are

If whites are the master race? Why do they need to say it?

Lol. Race doesnt exist.

Brave. Blacks are the most violent lovers and spouses

Nobody mentioned master race. Civilization speaks for itself.

I know low digit IQ apes can't into logic but you're literally implying whites are more evolved.

Whites produce melanin because the ability was given to them by their black and brown ancestors who mated with their albino ones. You knew this right?

Again. Europeans are genetically distinct from those groups you claim are our origin.
>Blue eyes
Those came about in an area already known for having Germanic populations. They just spread into Europe(which was empty at the time) as their population grew. The Scandinavians (vikings) raided & traded with lands as far away as the middle east. (which explains blue eyes in those areas)
>muh albinos
again. An albino African is still an African. They don't look like Europeans.
Albino Indians may look somewhat similar but they still are not related to Europeans.
>I forgive you my recessive brother
It's alright, no harm done. Your points are weak and you have been tricked into believing nonsense and refuse to see the light of evidence to the contrary. Just maintain yourself open to evidence which destroys your little hypothesis.

Nah just saying your mutated and ashamed of it. Because albinism is a disease. A deficiency.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4IiXaoVyME

/Facepalm do you realize what you just said?

I'll let you think on it. You can take all the affirmative action time you need.