Shows ruined by Feminism and SJWs? Go

Game of Thrones: A bunch a women (and girls) ruling a world where men are literally eunuchs or beta cucks. Not to mention the most popular character is a queen of multiculturalism.

Yea until the night king comes and fucks all their shit up.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

I stopped watching it for that reason. Fuck that garbage show.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was from the books foreal

>not already ruined since season 4

>i wear a mask
>my voice changes
dum duh dum dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum dum.

>(((D. B. Weiss)))
what do you expect, user

it is
the books are filled with incest and child murderers you think period blood is a no-go zone?

A shame they skipped that scene in the show. Guess the (((ethnic background))) of the writers Sup Forums?

Game of thrones has gone to shit. They took out GRRM and put in the remedial idiots who wrote Zoolander.

I stopped watching after the first episode of last season.

The caved to pressure from SJWs who whined about violence against women in a show where a man was maimed, tortured, or murdered every 3 seconds.

YASSSSS WE SLAAAAYYYLMAO

Link to new episode?

I wasn't disgusted. The writting is shit.

On today's chapter there was even a speech about gender equality for fuck sake. The gender references were unbearable. I can watch shit shows, but SJW shows are beyond that.

Sup Forums has a lot of truth to it, but when you try to discuss media you are seriously out of your element.

Fiction naturally focuses on underdog characters, people who overcome natural disadvantages and through cleverness and courage come out on top against the odds. This is what makes for an interesting story. A story about a natural-born dominator going around and dominating everything would have no conflict or stakes, and the story becomes dull, bland and predictable.

Also GoT has tons of strong masculine characters and is one of the most testosterone-drenched shows out there right now. Quit reading your agenda into everything and learn a little subtlety

SPOILER (Cause I am nice)
Jon calls for females to be conscripted in Season7 Episode 1, something that Feminists and SJWs hate so I think they may have toned it down a little with female violence but not gone full SJW

I took that as gurl power bullshit. The faces of "we can deal with it" of that little girl queen gave that impression.

this.

Plus Jon tells Sansa to fuck off.
It's there, but it's not full blown house of cucks level.

yeah, but the little girl is legit.
actually leads unlike that cunt danny who needs her hand held every 5 minutes.

#DraftOurDaughters

Torrent it

I think Doctor Who is cancer but fans might be mad that there is new woman doctor now.

Torrenting is illegal and I do not condone it.
4CC9F30E9C9C398515C2DF35709A292D66F37ABB
Nuh not girl power as in all of Westeros at that time only three females are strong enough to be fighters. Brienne, Lady Mormont and Aria

Yeah, a series set in a fantastic version of the middle ages where some dude screams that he raped and murdered an innocent woman and her children while he smashes some other dude's skull now has strong wymen in it. Totally fits the universe the author built.

That new Spiderman movie where basically everyone except Peter is colored also they snuck in an SJW line. "I refuse to enter a building that was built by slaves."

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARVEL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

this is surprising why

Not acording to youtube's dislike bar. Them brits are so cucked I was actually surprised they picked a blonde instead of a ninja

Name 5. If there are so many uncucked gigamaculine characters, surely 5 would be easy? No? Then name 3.
Before you go
>Mountian=Cersie's little bitch
>Hound=Smashed by Brienne
>Jon=Lost the battle had it not been for his sister, who had the power of being fucked by the most powerful man in the North
>Tyrion=Literally pledged to Dany
>Jamie=Possible pick, if he actually pulls through and kills Cersie because she is about to go full Mad King

Tl;Dr-Started strong but went downhill quickly

I have literally just found out about this.
F M L
M
L

Still a good movie...

> Letting petty things ruin a good time

You may be a sociopath.

Then read the fucking book you faggot.
In books women don't even speak, they just get jelly and butthurt.

In books margaery tyrell is the dumbest cunt on a planet that can barely speak, in the show she is a master mind.

>Fiction naturally focuses on underdog characters, people who overcome natural disadvantages and through cleverness and courage come out on top against the odds.

You mean like Dany. That other than being fucked by that savage (who she ended up liking) went from little bitch to dragon woman without much hassle?

All the strong male characters are gone.

davos
ramsay
ed sheeran

The Night King is really the only one and that's because he's protected from cucking by undeadness. But then again, he was created by a bunch of forest treelings that look like little girls.

Read the title of the thread braindead fag. This is about the show. If I'm reading some shit it is real books not that crap

>good time
>dogshit hollywood productions
You may be retarded.

not sure if they're kikes, someone inform me

>a man was maimed, tortured, or murdered every 3 seconds.

Those men's wives, daughters, sisters, and mothers don't suffer because they're dead?

Cersei is doomed and Sansa is second fiddle to Jon.
Daenerys is pretty transparently an exile aryan savior trying to retake the homeland.
>feminism and SJWs 'ruined' the show
GRRM wrote this plot out like 20 years ago, user and its been the same since it started.
Yeah theres a disproportionate amount of stronk women bullshit like the dornish women and Asha Greyjoy but why do you even give a shit. The Arya plotline is good.

Better to be laughing on the inside than killing yourself on the inside.

they are. i knew for sure one was obviously
>(((Weiss)))
turns out the other kike is too, pulled a (((Jon Leibowitz))), David Benioff by birth is (((David Friedman)))

Err that is an SJW argument that they have actually used in the past. Not helping in arguing against what OP is saying

They totally hid the ethnics in all the trailers until a week before it was released, or just they didn't have them in TV ads but in online trailers.

But yeah, it's the third reboot of the series in about 15 years.

It's not the general plot that is ruined by SJWs you moron. It's all the details that have either been cut from the books or added by the show.

>source material disregarded
>gets pozzed up by (((numales)))
>you are somehow surprised

>Stannis was a bad ass in the show too but the show couldn't waste any more screen time on a plotline that was essentially finished. If Winds of Winter is ever released Stannis dies anyway before reaching winterfell and Asha/theon escape.

its obvious why women in positions of power exist in game of thrones OP. game of thrones is based off the historical event commonly referred to as the war of the roses

the war of the roses ends with france defeating the brits lead by a woman and taking over. so you have 2 obvious candidates sansa and dany... and the less obvious cerci.

in the war of the roses every one is related even the lady married off to the fernch king who comes back to fuck shit up. all the great houses in got would be 1 family so its hard to say

Daenerys is queen of the freaks. A bald fag, a guy with no dick who is in love with that black chick, and a midget. GTFO

>t. hilldawg

Bah, anyone with a brain notices that Daenerys is a retard.

Miss "I'm going to lead 100,000 savage barbarians to rape and pillage" a land about to be covered in winter is fucking stupid.

What happens when the war ends, and people capitulate? What, you think the dothraki are gonna settle down and farm onions and tomatoes?

NO! They're gonna rape and kill and murder.

It's like she forgot all the events from previous books/seasons.

Hot

GoT has been feminist from the very start. Literally episode 1 has Arya being supreme amazonian warrior defeating all of the boys in archery and feats of martial prowess.

True. But you can do that without going SJW moralizing shit. Cercei is a good character, probably the only woman that's worth screen time.

>OI PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO DA LYDEE OV DA LOIGHT
>Dead. Good while he was a real character.
Then they just made him irrationally evil and set him up for 'Sansa is a stronk ruthless femayle character' with shit that wasn't in the book and made no actual sense
>Cameo meme :DDDDDD
>Nothing
>Nothing

As I thought

>Cameo meme
that was the joke, lighten up bong

also you said name three not five you faggot

Everyone knows lord baelish steals the throne in the end

Literally the embodiment of the eternal sneaky Jew

The targaeryns starks Lannisters and all the noble houses die in the great fight against the night king

Lord baelish waits out the fighting in safety and once the night king is killed and all the main heros dies it cuts to a pair of boots walking up to the iron throne

You then see a familiar suit and a figure sitting upon the throne

Then it cuts to lord baelish sitting on the throne with a devilish smile and it ends with him saying "good things come to those who wait"

I'm part of the production crew
We just saw all the scripts for season 8 episode 6 yesterday.

Everyone's going to be pissed

Screen cap this for posterity

Wrong

Feminists love the idea of STRONK WYMYN FIGHTING WOO but don't actually want to be conscripted

>NO! They're gonna rape and kill and murder

I know right, I liked her in the beginning but she is total hypocrite moron. 'Slavery is terrible' she says while leading a group of people whose lifestyle revolves around raping and murdering innocents. Then she takes those savages to go kill thousands more in another country because they murdered her insane genocidal father and brother (who was also a rapist). If you want Dany to be some feminist icon maybe she shouldn't be so forgiving of rape?

Like the (((writers))) are going to make the middle-eastern strong, handsome, perfect barbarian men have any flaw whatsoever when they arrive. Its dumb fucks like you who are surprised how SJW a show can get

Then it was me who changed. Makes sense, I wasn't redpilled back then. I can't watch Hollywood no more.

Redpill sucks.I want my steak.

>i dont care about propaganda as long as it is fun

I get it was a joke, hence the 'Cameo meme' , but you are being quite dishonest when literally the first thing I wrote was
>Name 5
with 3 being if you literally couldn't think of 2 more

Jorah Mormont? Oozes manliness to me.

If the leaks are true (And tonights episode points to them being true), it'll end up like this.

Dany meets Jon.
Dany demands Jon bends a new to her.
Jon refuses because seriously, these bitches are getting uppity as fuck.
It comes to light that Jon is Rhaegar's son.
This gives Jon a more legitimate claim to the throne than Dany.
Dany realizes this.
Dany is now sweet on her blood related nephew.
The two come to an alliance and a romance forms.

And then they fuck and start the retarded incest baby process all over again.

Rambo is fun propaganda, Rocky 4 is fun propaganda. Dirty Harry is awesome propaganda.

SJW propaganda is against you. Not fun.

>Then it cuts to lord baelish sitting on the throne with a devilish smile and it ends with him saying "good things come to those who wait"

could you imagine the asshurt this would cause if this were even remotely true, kek

i'd find it hilarious, but social media would never shut the fuck up about it.

robert baratheon
mance rayder

yeah they're fucking dead but it still doesn't invalidate the argument that there was or were masculine characters on the show

Spoilers mate, not sure if you heard

>Littlefinger is going to be killed by Arya

>Redpill sucks.I want my steak.
The one flaw of the Redpill. Once its on, theres no turning it off. You see the agenda literally everywhere.

At least I can still enjoy anime.

Bro it is 100 percent true

We think it's because the Jewish writers are paying homage to the tribe or some shit

Baelish takes the iron throne

>ruin

let's dispel this fiction that GoT wasn't always terrible

>Serves ............... without question, despite the literal shit-tier ideas ........ has
Fill in the gaps user, I know you can do it

>yeah they're fucking dead but it still doesn't invalidate the argument that there was or were masculine characters on the show

That's exactly the point ffs. They are all gone or cucked and chicks rule.

Even those old citadel conservatives let some brod witha baby stay there? How long till she casually strolls breastfeeding that kid?

Oy vey
But seriously when are all the other races going to unite and eradicate the Jewish menace, I know not all of Sup Forums are white.

>I refuse to enter a building that was built by slaves.
wow what racist doesnt trust a nogs craftmenship?

He's a slave to the plot, she is his queen. But he has a single minded unbreakable devotion to her and the character is just manly as fuck. He's pretty much John Wayne in the middle ages.

Dispel is an awesome word and I feel my IQ gaining a point for having read it. Thank you.

>That's exactly the point ffs. They are all gone or cucked and chicks rule.
i'm not really arguing that it's a good thing m8, i'm just being autistic by pointing out there are masculine characters whether they're alive or not.

reframe the argument to jews cucking the masculine characters, then yeah, of fucking course

Never in their entire existence on this earth as a species had they ever created anything beautiful. Were it not for the crack of a whip, and careful white instruction they still wouldn't have.

>reframe the argument to jews cucking the masculine characters, then yeah, of fucking course

Interesting. What about the Iron Rothschild Bank?

>were
Exactly. They had amazing writers initially who knew the source material, but then ditched them for ((((other)))) writers.

Also (((David Benioff))) and (((D.B Weiss))) were shit-tier directors from the beginning, I have no idea why (((HBO))) put them on the job

As I said, beneath the wyman because wymans are all stronk is this series

SPOILER
And this is actually a serious thing, no joke Pic related, see image name

(((Littlefinger)))

could there literally be anyone more jewish

yeah i'm not disagreeing with you m8, you just triggered my autism with the blanket argument about no masculine characters, glad you clarified it further

Don't exaggerate, she beat her younger brother Bran, who was just starting, at archery, which is not out of the range of belief. She didn't beat Rob or Theon, for example.

I stopped watching it after they kill Charles Dance. Lannisters usually make the show work due to their Greek Tragedy like family.

>(((Tyrion)))
>Writers fave character and a fan fave
>Can talk his way out of any situation
>Master of Coin, then strategist to Dany literally after the first meeting
>Under our noses the entire time
I don't know? I wonder

Tyrion actually has some morals and values though, Littlefinger does not

Somewhere a German just came hard reading that.

What about this shit?

Game of Thrones - the cucked, poor man's version of Lord of the Rings.

I would suck Queen Cersei's dick

One of the best, most effective Sup Forums campaigns I've ever witnessed.

#DraftOurDaughters

>Daenerys
>popular

Fucking showplebs, I swear to god...

I'm not kidding when I say I haven't watched since I saw that albino granny cut off his head. Stannis is the only good character in the books. Fuck now In mad again

Which version do you hate her more?

Tv
>Mary Sue

Book
>Incompetent, only thinks about sex, and blames all her problems on her advicers

What pissed me off the most is how those Kikes treated Stannis.

>We're hitting jewish subversion levels that shouldn't even be possible

Vikings is only accurate in the representation of how Vikings lived in the first season and a half. Also they completely mixed up the scandinavian countries.

>Sweden was the traders
>Norway was the explorers
>Denmark was the raiders.

>Yet they live in mountainlands (Norway), but their neighbours are England (Should be from Jutland in Denmark), and they try to commerence trade (Swedens trait)

But the whole idea of women being stronk is p. accurate - However, beyond the occasional story about shieldmaidens from Denmark, the law usually dictated that women were the queens of the houses. A man didn't go home and demand shit from his wife, he came home to a place where she ruled and demanded.

I suspect he will die in WoW but he will hopefully go out with a blast. If GRRM actually flipflops him into killing his daughter I will burn my books.

>Tyrion outright kills his unarmed, defenceless dad for no other reason than 'Sorry, I killed who I thought was your whore, didn't know you liked her, since you literally gave no fucking hints beforehand
>Schemes behind the person in powers back EVERY FUCKING TIME
>ALWAYS has alterior motives
compared to
>We are told he is bad with no background, but in reality simply serves himself like anyone else would

Favour clouds your judgement