Daily reminder that Alex Jones is controlled opposition and that taking him seriously will get you laughed at behind...

Daily reminder that Alex Jones is controlled opposition and that taking him seriously will get you laughed at behind your back on Sup Forums and by friends and family.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/infowars-proven-right-about-gay-frogs/
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/
youtu.be/tMMpUisEipM
youtu.be/Tveor3jjM7k
youtube.com/watch?v=wAWyulKxS0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot because he doesn't filter his water.

Alex Jones is predictive programming the same as a lot of movies and TV shows. No one takes it seriously then in a few decades we see the kinds of things they talked about taking place.

There's nothing in your tap water. Just keep drinking it you conspiracy theorist

Dude he's never been right on his predictions. Gay frogs, lmao.. You are being laughed at

typical flouride consumer. try super male vitality

and the gay frogs have been proven. this is the effect of flouride on the human body, folks

Trace elements of Fluoride is needed in the body

OH YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU
INTERDIMENSIONAL ENERGY VAMPIRES GTFO OF MY BOARD

Who is Alex Jones?

I don't have a lot of time. Could someone give me a quick summary?

>laughed at behind your back on Sup Forums and by friends and family

The fact that you make these fucking threads all of the time calling him controlled opposition, and post in as many Alex Jones threads as you can calling him controlled opposition, makes me question whether or not he's actually pushing the right buttons and you're just a huge fucking shill. Either that or you have a mental problem and Alex is your trigger.

a man who sees through the globalist lies and spreads truth among everyone. unfortunately, not everyone believes him such as gay faggy flouride-filled OP

we are all laughed at for using pol

What exactly does controlled opposition mean here? You think he is on some mysterious Jewish payroll that he doesn't discuss?

Why can't he just be a garden variety delusional schizophrenic?

Listen dude, I'm just trying to help you guys. It's well known to the public he's controlled opposition.

Alex Jones has been on point for the entirety of the time I've been following him. And that's been well over a decade.

Thanks for the big elephant in the room shill thread though.

Enjoy your persistent restlessness!

Seriously fuck that pig. I used to listen in as much as I could but he surely mixes lies into his stories.

I see you. What are you trying to accomplish here?

FAKE NEWS

infowars.com/infowars-proven-right-about-gay-frogs/

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/

This. I bet OP doesn't even take Super Male Vitality™ or put drops of Iodine in his tendies.

Heres a quick rundown on him
>autists bow to Alex Jones
>in contact with Israel
>rumoured to possess CIA training
>control infowars with an iron fist
>own fake news outlets all over the world
>direct descendant of David Brock
>will bankroll the first super male vitality store on Mars
>in the process of terraforming antarctica
>own basically every right leaning news outlet in the world
>first designer babies will be Jones babys
>said to weigh 400+ pounds
>in regular contact with NSA and Mossad, forwarding the word of zionists to the masses
>discovered the art of snake oil salesmen

>Fluoride damages the endocrine system
>Increases cancer rates X7
>Sterilizes humans
>Lowers IQ
>Calcifies pineal gland

Too man words.

I just need a quick rundown.

Not an argument, faggot. Fuck your appeal to the retarded masses.

Thank you. This guy fucking gets it.

Just needed a rundown.

Just another fake news reporter is all. I used to watch him. He actively mixes truth into the lies.

I mean i think he has some hits here and there but a lot of times it misses just due to his character going overboard. Seriously like the gay frog meme, him going way over board on his shows. I think he could be great and even better. Probably his best two vids he ever had was here.youtu.be/tMMpUisEipM with him debating that second caller about how the two party system is an illusion. But even in here he has one of his moments about muh fema camps. Tbh this was probably his best vid and mainly that's due to roger stone taking most of the stage going on a real true facts about the clintons, about the bush's, and about the two party system being more of an illusion youtu.be/Tveor3jjM7k

So when he has the high moment yea i'd say he's good but either he's needs to do some serious soul searching or he needs to tone down his act. I mean i'd like to watch his show but when its literally turn into autistic screeching half the time it just hurts the libertairan, center right, or even classical liberal movements.

Jones is red pilled on the mustache menace. OP is a NWO shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=wAWyulKxS0Q

Just a humble water filter salesman

His fucking dad bod though, my goodness. Gives me the vapors.

Can we just agree to not listen to him?

He's been dedicated to exposing the truth of 9/11 since its inception, he was the first to film live footage of the Bohemian Grove, and he's still fucking up the NWO to this day. What have you done, faggot?
>The "Eberyone is LITERALLY laffifng at yuo XD" meme
not an argument

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Who do you work for?

I mean maybe he's just (not really maybe, who are we kidding!) schizophrenic and slipping in and out of delusions.

>takes cuck male vitality syrup

You're not to bright are you nigger?

Pic related, it's you.

I'm just someone who studies things and probably knows more than you.

>probably knows more than you

Not enough to realize there's no changing the minds of anyone who already listens to Jones, apparently. Retard.

>I'm informed
>Tell people to drink the tap water
>Even though I know nothing about toxicity levels in different regions and counties.
You are a literal nigger dude. Very common pesticides are harming/killing rats and frogs, are you claiming they aren't harming us too?
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

I listened to AJ for around 9 years and he makes a lot of good points which is why so many listened to the guy. Unfortunately op is right Jones is controlled, Google David duke vs Alex Jones.

Sorry I just shattered your world if you believed in him :(

He's not controlled opposition moron, he's just an entertainer, and a good one at that

Never take any of these guys seriously, always use your head, look at what you see in real life

Holy fuck you are literally a shill

Kill yourself

Do you really not see he is part of the plan? The NWO would have offed him like they did to Bill Cooper if he was ever near exposing them. Listen to his Y2K. Stratfor.

Hes entertaining, I dont think anyone watches him to have their world views formulated.

>Thinking elites aren't worried about martyrdom
There's where you erred, bucko.

The only intelligent post in this thread.

Alex Jones once said that Arabs control Hollywood.....kike puppet for sure

He is but a humble water filter merchant Hawking his wares.