Anyone else afraid to take a 23andme test?

I'm afraid of showing up with 2% nigger, and then wanting to neck myself

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((23andme)))

If you're going to do it, at least use a different company. I've been hearing that they're spiking results to make people think they're more mixed than they actually are.

>being this niggerphobic

If you had 2% nigger... so what? As long as you are an educated person and a functioning member of society then you shouldn't be ashamed of your ancestry.

Faggot

are you serious or are you just being a leaf?

I'm not taking 23andme because I don't want to give my DNA to the jews.

Sauce? Also, what about AncestryDNA?

Why do you give a fuck about 2% nigger. At that point it's bred out anyway.

2% is not a big deal user, most blacks in America are like 20% European and they are still niggers.

I'm wary of any of these. There's no way for me to verify the information I get. In theory they could send you whatever they want.

Don't do it user, I found I was 50% Irish, 20% something Scandinavian and rest were random European percentages, was still 100% European though... has ruined my life.

We will make sure your grandchild have at least 50% Asian DNA in it, cheers mate

>giving your dna to any (((corporate entity)))

LOL racist retard

I honestly hope you do kill yourself if you think having 2% makes you anything worse

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/

Why is 50% Irish bad that is like the farthest blood away from Africa and Asia that is possible.

You have to go back.

Not a nigger, but I do have the warrior gene that is common in niggers.

"The Personal Genome Service isn’t primarily intended to be a medical device. It is a mechanism meant to be a front end for a massive information-gathering operation against an unwitting public.
Sound paranoid? Consider the case of Google. (One of the founders of 23andMe, Anne Wojcicki, is presently married to Sergei Brin, the founder of Google.) When it first launched, Google billed itself as a faithful servant of the consumer, a company devoted only to building the best tool to help us satisfy our cravings for information on the web. And Google’s search engine did just that. But as we now know, the fundamental purpose of the company wasn’t to help us search, but to hoard information. Every search query entered into its computers is stored indefinitely. Joined with information gleaned from cookies that Google plants in our browsers, along with personally identifiable data that dribbles from our computer hardware and from our networks, and with the amazing volumes of information that we always seem willing to share with perfect strangers—even corporate ones—that data store has become Google’s real asset. By parceling out that information to help advertisers target you, with or without your consent, Google makes more than $10 billion every quarter.
What the search engine is to Google, the Personal Genome Service is to 23andMe. The company is not exactly hiding its ambitions. “The long game here is not to make money selling kits, although the kits are essential to get the base level data,” Patrick Chung, a 23andMe board member, told FastCompany last month. “Once you have the data, [the company] does actually become the Google of personalized health care.”

From what I know with out taking a DNA test is that I'm
French Canadian
White Spaniard

Full on white, blue eyes, brown hair

We all are 98% equal chimps. 2% is everything!

My test came back I'm 100% stardust what the fuck my ancestor should be adam

I don't want to give my DNA to some company. They wouldn't want my shitty genes, but better safe than sorry.

You are part nigger

>congratulations
>if you can proceed to your local capital prison that'd save us all a lot of time
>also how do you cope with your "nigger moments"