Am I allowed to be here? I'm a white female republican but I am dating an ethnic man

pic related is how me and my boyfriend look

my boyfriend is a white passing muslim :)

I think he is a little darker than the pic I posted but it's close enough

You probably shouldn't mention you're a girl as it comes of as extremely attention whore-ish

also tits or gtfo

Please tell me this is bait

Anyone's allowed to be here, you stupid cunt.

tits or gtfo

I like this bait but OP is trying too hard.

Fuck off cuckposter, go fap somewhere else.

You tried to combine too many baits at once.
Learn to be more subtle saged faggot.

no womanlets allowed, sorry

this thread isnt going anywhere without your tits. after we get them youll get our respect

lmao Google search this image faggots

Burn in Hell

I'm a white femanon also dating a non-white. People on this board will be hostile to you but hey they fawn over Asian girls just the same as we do over non-euros on the occasion. It's just hypocrisy. Don't worry about it they're just insecure

Fuck the thread but what kind of pathetic beta allows a woman to damage or disrespect his inventory ( stand on his helmet )

bait

tom brady and his daughter

Kill your fake coal burning self.

Diversity is strength.

i'm not baiting. i came here from the_donald and the forum looks interesting. the only thing I don't understand is why people seem to hate women here?

My brothers are what people would call "alpha men" and they have no issue dating women? One of my brothers is dating a black female and my other brother is dating a hispanic female. My parents have never had an issue with my dating history either. I've dated a black guy in high school, a white guy when I was a freshman in college, and now I am dating a muslim man.

see this is exactly the type of attitude that i am talking about. you guys complain about not being supported by women but when we comment here you harass us.

tits or gtfo

tee-hee I'mma grill, btw

My bf is also Muslim background though not practising. 6ft and tanned. Hairy chest

show tits or get the fuck out

>the_donald

No wonder you date outside of your race, you are basically a reformed SJW roastie.

>My parents have never had an issue with my dating history either. I've dated a black guy in high school, a white guy when I was a freshman in college, and now I am dating a muslim man.
So basically, you're a whor-
>is what I would say if I thought this wasn't pic related.
Sage goes in options field.

No, bitch. "Tee hee, I'm a girl, pay attention to me" is what people complain about. You're an attention whore, and that's annoying.

Nobody needs to know your gender. You bringing it up is trying to get attention, because you're too vapid and useless to get attention any other way.

>why do people seem to hate women here?

don't make such a big fucking deal about it for starters

You're trying waaaay too hard.
Go back to /sg/ and suck that if brown juicy halal Muslim cock

i'm not going to show my tits you piece of shit

I didn't disclose my gender because i wanted attention. I said it because it is relevant to whether i can post here. I'm new and a lot of you guys seem to have a problem with women.

i'm not very sjw. i believe in equal rights, equal treatment, and female empowerment but those are basic requirements for a fair society. i wouldn't call myself a feminist.

b8

Jesus how low IQ do you have to be to sperg out on this shitty bait

What race though...islam is a relgion

Coal burning roastie get out. You aren't welcome here, and that goes goes for your shitskin boyfriend as well. Fuck off.

And that's mostly why we hate women on chans
>LOOK AT ME I'M A WOMAN

Everyone in the world is ethnic actually.

What racwle lebanese

Gimme ur sc I'll kick ur bfs ass and be ur new pappy

show tits you fucking 32 years old, fat, sweaty, lonely roleplaying neckbeard

Obvious bait/troll thread. Fuck off.

Nobody has a problem with women you dumb cunt. Nobody can even tell you're a woman if you don't say it. That's how everyone in this thread knows you're a dumb attention whore. (Or bait, most likely)

BAIT I SAY

unexpected kek

retarded meme kiddies and their washed up ideas. Your parents dont care about your dating history, because they in essence care more about themselves than about you. it really isnt so much about freedom of choice, but a cultural assault on normative behaviour in the traditional essence. Its why liberals are so interested in a heavy goverment hand to keep everybody in hand. Because they cannot govern themselves because they lack morals and values.

You don't understand the purpose of our rules. So I will educate you.

You see, the entire point of anonymity is that your ideas must stand on their own merit. Since they are not tied to your identity in any way you have to convince others to agree with you by using facts and logic. Any time you tell us about who you are you are failing. It's essentially the argument from authority.

For females this is especially true, because they are used to getting special treatment in every other aspect of their lives. This is empirically true. It is observed that girl babies who cry are comforted by adults far more quickly and far more often than boy babies. Later, school aged children are put into social structures that are designed to favor girls. Gradeschools themselves, day cares, and so forth are all gynocentric models that treat boys like malfunctioning girls.

By the time puberty sets in, girls develop sexual characteristics that make them highly desireable by men. Late teens to early 20s females are literally the most privileged people in our entire society. Men will pay them anything, fawn over them, and give them social deferral because they want to mate. Other women will often defer to them too because they instinctively recognize power.

None of that exists here. Your pussy pass is no good with us. We don't see you, and we don't stand to benefit in any way from pandering to you. Therefore we care nothing for you.

I mean, just look at how you intrinsically phrased your question. From a neutral perspective you easily could have posted the exact same thing without making it personal. You could have said "what about a white female with a shitskin," or something. But you just couldn't bring yourself to do that, could you? You had to make it about YOU. Because you are a typical self absorbed young woman.

Now that's not necessarily bad, because that's just what you're evolved to be. But it's bad for this place.

TL;DR: Tits or GTFO

i don't mind post a pic with the time to prove my identity. how do you remove the gps stuff from a pic? i know imgur removes it automatically

Post feet.

>An aussie thot race traitor
Why am I not surprised.
Leave and take the slanty eyed cunts with you.

>Am I allowed to be here?
Reddit is your place, sage

This place doesnt believe in equality, we're an anti-egalitarian board read "The Dark Enlightenment" by Nick Land and come back.

I stand corrected. Confirmed b8.

obligatory
>post tits and timestampe or gtfo
also SAGED

i have terrible feet. high heels have ruined my feet.

seek help you losers. women are capable and smart. i'm sorry that you have had terrible experiences with women but maybe you should evaluate why you have terrible experiences with us.

Turn off your phones gps

Why don't you date a white man (assuming you're white)?
You do realize that your kids will have no sense of identity as they will be mixed and from a humanitarian standpoint they will be much more prone to medical defects.
Why are you an egalitarian?

So does this anatolian bread sculpting forum.

debateable.

This is not /b
Get the fuck out. I hope you are banned.

Op is a bored teenage kid in summer vacation that is trolling for the epic lulz

>women are capable and smart
Lmao b8 detected

I'll be the judge of that

i'm not obligated to date a white man. i like my boyfriend and if my boyfriend and i seperate i will find the next best man that i like. also i really like edm and clubbing and most of the guys there tend to be ethnic men. so that is who i date.

SHOW TITS THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!

What race is your boyfriend? Muslim is a religion. Arab? Turk? Persian?

Yeah we all will.

>Am I allowed to be here?
What's the password?

he's mixed. he's arab and persian, but according to him being muslim is a ethnoreligious group and i have learned to view it that way too.

only non-womanlets allowed

because you lack so much, and hate so much, that you project that hate onto everybody. Its what they liberal mind always thinks: i am such a delight to be around, everybody that doesnt agree with me mist be racist.
No, you are the racist giving social handouts and frew healthcare, cause the poor minority people cant fend for themselves. Keeping people in the dark and not sharing the light, is in fact an act of darkness.

I have a polish gf, and we plan on having many kids together. Hell she even posts here as well.

t.austrian/italian mix

Hmmm

NO you are not allowed to be here, unless you show us tits.

Its not an ethno-religion. Anyone can be muslim. Indonesians are majority muslim too and they're a completely different race then arabs and persian.

>femanon post, many replies
surely there will be tits here!

... what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

you're allowed to be here but you are filth.

>One of my brothers is dating a black female and my other brother is dating a hispanic female. My parents have never had an issue with my dating history either.

Your kind will merge with the rest of the mongrels and be subsumed in their inferior genetics. You are an historical irrelevancy. The reason these men are even here for you to date is because they fled their own people, who are incapable of operating a civilization. Your children will be the same genetic dregs, regressing to the mean of their forefathers. You are a race traitor and a shame to your ancestors.

>i'm not obligated to date a white man
I never said you were.
You also didn't answer any of the other points I brought up.
You really think you're going to find a high quality man at EDM raves?
How many men have you slept with?

do you like niggers?

>Can I have some (you)s? I want attention and this is the way I know I can get some.
Translated OP's post title. You would figure she would be spending time with her degenerate boyfriend rather than trying to look edgy on Sup Forums.

Picture or gtfo roastie

sorry but i am going to believe him over you and someone with a nazi flag as their symbol of choice.

it's none of your business how many men i have slept with. i can fuck whoever i want.

take your meds loser

Fake as fuck. I hope you rot in hell you useless piece of trash.

Alright lets clear this up.
pics with stamp or thread is dead

>it's none of your business
Whore confirmed

>and people will still think this isn't b8
kys OP
and kys anyone who is replying to this thread without sage

>it's none of your business how many men i have slept with
At this point I am humoring you.
This Taiwanese basketweaving board is anonymous. My idea of who you are won't be sullied by how many men you've let fuck you seeing as I don't know who you are. Therefore, you don't want to disclose tour number for different reasons.
What could those reasons be...
Hmm...
Hmmmmmmmm...

Tits or gtfo race traitor.

>take your meds loser

Go back to the_donald if you can't handle real talk, whore.

You got 5 minutes to post picture with a time stamp or this thread will be saged

you know what i'm going to leave. you people are bitter as fuck permavirgins. have a nice night.

i came here to support what you guys were saying and because i am new but whatever. goodbye.

Sorry but you must be 18 or older to post on this site

Goodbye, worthless bitch

>And nothing of value was lost

You're an idiot. Your boyfriend is a stupid arab kike who thinks theres such thing as being racially muslim.

> Female
> Reddit
> Asking if she is allowed on an open anonymous board
> Dating a terrorist
> Brothers got jungle fever
> Other brother dating a tortilla maker
> Knows phone pics store GPS data, but doesn't know how to turn it off
> Boring
> Still hasn't posted her tits

No, get out. All normies deserve to be unironically exterminated

>t sage

please just kill yourself, not becouse your fucking personal shit, just for publising that shit in Sup Forums while the mods are fucking sleeping

>hey guise I'm fucking a muzzie, am I cool here
>it's none of your business who I fuck...

Female logic

Sage this fucking thread

I'm sorry, but you ruined your relationship by simply coming here. Once you are here you are here forever. You slowly be enticed to come back, and in the process your ideas and beliefs will be warped. This place will destroy your world view, and if this is bait you are already warped.

No. Go prepare for raising your quadroons by yourself.