Is it worth the visit?

Traced my family back to Wales and now I want to visit. Is it as beautiful as the pictures I've seen online. Looks comfy! Will I be in a mostly white area?

>MUH Heritage
I hate scum like you. Stop worrying about where your family came from, and start being American.

Yes its 98% white.

You ever been to Appalachia?

Yes

Ignore South Wales diverse as fuck down here but if you do want to see the Welsh city life go to Cardiff.

For the beautiful scenery go basically anywhere else in Wales like Mid / West/ North Wales

Yes currently living there.

Muh heritage has nothing to do with my pride of America you twat.

Welsh girls are right slags, always up for anal with their big chubby butts.

Thanks user

>MUH HERITAGE
>WE WUX WELSH N SHIEEETTT
>MUH PEOPLE
Even though My last ancesters left there 200 years ago

Good thing I'm female and could care less about that.

Wales does have some beautiful scenery, amazing castles and chill as fuck people.

Not quite as spectacular as some of the stuff in Scotland, but it's a very comfy place to travel around.

All welsh male and female are bisexual. So you'l can shove your to gue right up their asses.

I'm a girl too btw, if you ever come to Carmarthen we can dyke out.

Calm down there mixed breed I wasn't talking to you when I asked the question.

All welsh male and female are bisexual. So you'l can shove your tongue right up their asses.

I'm a girl too btw, if you ever come to Carmarthen we can dyke out.

Fuck you, you marxist shit head.

I'm good. But you do you

You know the rules.

Tits or gtfo

MUH PEASANT WELSH ANCESTERS
WHO ABANDED THEIR COUNTRY
I'M SURE ACTUAL Welsh people apprecitate that

Fuck you nigger. If it wasn't for us muh heritage fags, Britain would be broke.

No. Have some national pride. Fuck this national pride shit
>Muh German ancestry
>Muh Irish Ancestry
>Muh Scottish Ancestry
>Muh Italian ancestry

If you hate being American then leave.

IOWA
O
W
A

No go visit the congo instead...

Its fucking Wales, dude. Ofc visit.

Mudfoot detected

Muh ancesters left the UK 300 years ago
That entitles me to go over there and brag about muh British heritage and culture

Welsh people hate anyone not speaking Welsh outside of tourist spots/Cardiff.

They already hate you, burger. You're not one of them no matter how hard you want to LARP with your genealogy. Just be a proud American.

Since it was a 14 year old that was sent over because his parents died. Was a servant on a ship, I suppose America was a better option? Of course it was!

I'm originally from wales so, some advice.
South Wales is where you go if you want to see modern civilisation. South Wales is basically England with funny accents.
North Wales is where you go for the 'real' Wales (I.e. You want to see the stereotype of women with stupid dresses and men who fuck sheep).

Complete bullshit.

You're god damned right dude.

>being proud of this mongrelized Jew-owned nation
lol fuck off
the color of your skin is more important then an artificial nation which didn't even exist 500 years ago

Again just wanting to visit, what is the harm in that. I didn't say I was packing my shit up to move because of Muh heritage.

pretty boring down here

go to Manchester, Liverpool or something instead

nice views here though i suppose

just not much to do

Nothing wrong with visiting a country, but to claim that you have a cultural heritage becuase one of your ancesters came from there 100+ years ago is ignorant. The worst of these groups is the so called "Irish" Americans who think they can call themselves Irish because they celebrate ST Patricks day and drink Irish alcohol even though their ancesters came in the 1800s, and they have never stepped foot in Ireland, and even when they do, Irish people laugh at them.

Family first. Knowing ancestry gives narrative, something that is lost in America today.

It's also a white activity. Funny how that works.

>go to Manchester
>get blown up

America first. White,Brown,Asian,Latino,Native, it doesn't matter.

>travel across one of the largest oceans just to visit the same shit on another continent

Nigger The British countryside is the best thing about this island

I live in the Forest of Dean on the border with Wales and it's gorgeous, I don't wanna see shitty Muslim cities

Dude seriously I get that. But I studied my ancestry and have went all their homes in US, just wanted to experience the land they came from is all. Nothing more to it than that.

merica first. White,Brown,Asian,Latino,Native, it doesn't matter.
JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

Off yourself you stupid cunt. If you need statidfaction from another country you're worthless anyway.

tits or gtfo, roastie

Wow you are waste of human flesh. I thought maybe you kys instead of responding. Oh well soon I hope. Now fuck the hell off!

BASED BLACK MAN
PEDES ASSEMBLE

Were you touched as a child or something? Dad issues? Raped? What led you to need to run away from your country to gain acceptance somewhere else?

Kys please I'm asking nicely

Minorities form the backbone of this country

kek
You got me, 9/10.

Trolling aside, what the hell are all of these roasties doing here?

im sorry that you are mixed race and have no cultural identity

>taking the bait

It's pretty, lots of rural countryside. I'm not sure I'd say it's worth coming from America just to see Wales though. It's is pretty much completely white. England bears most of the diversity in the UK. Learn about rugby if you want something to connect with in a Welsh pub if you ever do visit.

Only spent a day in Wales, but liked the variety of experience on my UK trip. Was going to Dublin so just stopped in Northern part. Even in London when visiting House of Lords/Commons I was surprised they had books/brochures in Welsh. Desk people even spoke Welsh to a visiting group.

g8 b8 m8

fe(male)?

Wales is comfy but not particularly interesting

But it's not complete bullshit and you fucking well know it, Welsh hate other Welsh that don't speak Welsh.

They hate muh heritages and anyone that has cheeks rosier than theirs.

t. Welshman, now lick my penis.

Stay away from Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and pretty much the whole of the south. Pakis, nogs and degenerates. West wales very is comfy. Pic related is Barry, South Wales, very white, but you get chavs and tourist pakis.

Only like that in some places in north wales. And they only don't like Welsh people who don't speak Welsh.

We hate you all unless you're from our area. We slag you off to your face and behind your backs.

Northwest wales is one of the last untouched white paradises in the U.K.
I spend a weekend or 2 in Aberdaron every year and it's peaceful as fuck!

Mainly white except cardiff and swansea the main to city's! Head to north Wales..

>go to Manchester to experience multiculturalism
>go to livershit to experience scousers
>not going to north wales for comfy white countryside