*6'7 Serb stands in your way*

*6'7 Serb stands in your way*

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stand in attention, what else?

Give him a pack of Marlboros and an American flag zippo. Tell him you never saw him and he never saw you.

Step over that manlet bitch
>mfw 6'8"

Tell him he is a shitskin

Tell him his country is a literal who
And laugh at him

right...now tell me about ur 11 inch dick and 9/10 aryan gf

aktualy, i constantly burn my 13 inch dick while working my side job as a sous chef for wendys.

Grab my rake and kill him like I did back in the early 90's

Tell him im a based Hilldawg and watch him wither away

i point him to the nearest kebab gathering place and ask him if he needs any supplies for their removal

We are negotiators, move it!

laugh

kebab is that way

That's cute but you have already shitposted about daddy yesterday,isn't time to shitpost about your dolphin killing mother?

>Croach
>doing anything else other than sucking Germanys tiny cock

>What do?

storm him or send him to jasenovac

jebem ti majku u ustima sa crvavom kurstsom ubijac jedan djindjic nije uradio nista pogresno

>implying anyone would move for alboshit

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRATEEEEEEEEEE KAKO SI ??"

>sous chef for wendys
>sous
>not even THE chef
>at Wendy's

Kek, you absolute failure.

Implying a beta cuck croat would even dare looking at Legija

Start playing this song.
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

Ask him if he needs something or say excuse me so he moves. A 6'7 military guy isn't going to start shit with people. Only low confidence manlets feel the need to constantly prove themselves.

Id call him a turk to his face

Son. Don't trust google translate.

xd no translate just barely understand the language

Shake his hand & ask him to genocide some more kebab.

Would have killed

this guy wants to show you his meat processing facility, what do?

Say, Kosovo je Srbja

*passes between your legs

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Legija was fucked by the Croats and he ran away to Serbia like all the other pieces of serb shit with him.

What else can you do besides "Пo пeт нa нoж!"

this

>anything more than 6'3''

its been too long since this pasta was posted

>*6'7 Serb stands in your way*

Stare him down and kick him out of my country and tell him to go remove Albanians because that's what 6'8'' tall Croats do.

"selam alejkum komšija"

>What do?

ask them to leave my country, they are probably just gipsies with serbian citizenship anyway

Get my roiding 7'1 friend who takes growth stoppers to prevent getting even taller to call him a manlet

What is Serb?

Storm is too strong, can't hear you

grem okoli njega in recem zivjo

Report him for killing his President.

Follow the man to hell and back, while singing the remove kebab song.

Point him in the direction of the nearest kebab and offer the man a salute before going out on his mission.
God speed, gentleman.

Slovenia saved all your asses in the war you people should be thankful.

Call NATO

He wouldn't stand in my way.

We would both fight fascists and Turks together.

Six-foot-seven, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Be 7'0 Croat.
Beat the shit out of Servian manlet.

Hey man want to join me for a beer?

every. fucking. time.
sage in all fields

Well you see the problem is that you, the Serbs, think that you can bullshit americans and other europeans on Sup Forums into believing that you are some sort of tough guys. But Croats know for a fact that you are bitches and we will always call you out on it, no matter how hard you try.

i love how much you're obsessed over us :^)

my last post in this bait thread

Fake with my right, slice his neck open with my left.