Why can't you Crackers and Niggers just settle your differences already, I've grown tired of your bitching

Why can't you Crackers and Niggers just settle your differences already, I've grown tired of your bitching.
Sincerely a Spic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRt-ULLk08A&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying spics aren't racist as fuck

I have never known a spic who doesnt at least dislike niggers. And I'm in Texas.

Fuck u juan
I hope u get deported
t. A mexican

blacks and whites are bro-tier. anything else is a foreign or inbred menace and must be purged

Spics bitch all the time Pedro, they just do it behind peoples back in Spanish.

By settle your differences we mean kill them all, we'll give you a hand if you want, I'm sure my uncles who were in an Anti-Com death squad can teach you a trick or two

Thank you. These Sup Forums retards need to learn that the "race war" is just a distraction meant to force people to blame people who aren't in power so that those who ARE in power aren't found out. It's such a waste of energy to hate people you don't know or understand.

Who has the power?

Racial War is obviously a plot,
USA took 50 years to break marxism, to kill communism
Now they want people to kill each other for skin colour and not for life real injustices or conditions.
Still, black people can not act normal in our countries, as arabics, they just cant, we dont need to fight, but they have to understand they can not adapt and might leave

Black man is monkey

Can't reason with animal

Hi Worst Korea. How's that tree-bark soup coming along? Cigarette lighter got the cup of water lukewarm yet?

I remember fishing with a guy from puerto rico in my 20's. This guy was monkey this monkey that I couldn't stop laughing because it was so surprising. At that point i had never heard anyone say that before.

post the superior version.

You should get tested.

>Who has the power?

The jews
Jews hate Gentiles(meaning anyone not jewish) so see

niggers are jew pets
nothing more

Mad me kek

Niggers are too violent we want nothing to do with them

BEEF

>he can't even tell his pic is saying that white people are easily-lead imbeciles

Liberalism caused that not Jews.
Back in the days schools were separated by gender.
Children were disciplined and were taught values.

Now they are told lessons and set free.
No wonder they deviate towards what's the "outside" thing to do.

We don't have blacks here

You're joking right? Spics move into black territory and cause shit all the time. Compton is like mexico now

>this

Fuck niggers and screw this pussy

Nice try kike

RARE

the fuck? is this somekind of magic? how'd you do this you fucking nigger

Lucky for you Kim.

You don't have food either

youtube.com/watch?v=yRt-ULLk08A&
black people don't seem too bad
ive only ever met 2 in my life and 1 was an idiot but wasn't aggressive and the other was mildly intellectually
is it just american niggers that are bad