ALBANIAN APRECIATION THREAD

WHy nobody apreciate kind caring albanian people? Albania has many prety beaches and good lamb food. Also we liberated kosovo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM
youtube.com/watch?v=DMZa8ycsqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

albanians are gypsy

>Muslim flag
That says enough.

what th hell all we are is a proud giving people.

>american education

>Be Albanian
>Be Muslim

There is no higher tier of cuckdom. You couldn't you be a more worthless piece of shit if you even tried.

Isn't that where the Kardashians are from. Fuck them and albania

Pretty sure they're some ugly armenids

Ohh isnt that really ducking cold place in Canada? Fuck Canada and Albania then too

Pic related

Literal scum of the earth who smell, speak, and act nasty. They think they can pass for Italians by running "Italian" restaraunts but you can smell them from a mile away.

Albanians are the best slavs

>analbanians

Should I visit Albania this summer?

Not defending Islam or Albanians but most Muslim people initially resisted and lost wars thus were turned into Muslims. Now they see the country that islamified them not as an opressor but as a big strong brother who taught them the story they beleive is true
The Balkanites were christianized the same way, by force , just a lot longer ago

I won't say >American education, because you're not really supposed to know these things, but that's not really how it went. It didn't take that much force to Christianize populations in Haemus far from it. Plebeians in the Roman Empire were happy to become Christian. In fact, Emperors in late antiquity, before Constantine the Great, tortured Christians, and Christianity was deemed illegal. After Christianity became the Empire's religion, only a small number of Romans resisted. Essentially just southern Greeks, and Theodosius fucked us up for that.

Oh, and there's nothing special about early Christianity. It was among a good number of similar monotheistic religions, like the Dionysian, the Mythras and the Isis cults. All of them were essentially the same thing. I believe Albanians in particular were strong Dionysian worshippers before being Christianized.

And one more thing: Albanians didn't resist Islamization either. They turned into Islam to pay smaller taxes to the Turk. They sold their culture and their Roman legacy to pay less taxes.

I respect Orthodox Albanians. Between resisting the temptation of less taxes and peer pressure by their fellow countrymen, they certainly deserve some respect. Shame that they've almost gone extinct.

Albanian are not slavic people :D

Anyway I do like Albanian people. Here in Italy we have a lot of them, they started crossing the adriatic sea in the late 90s when problems were arising in their country.

Some of them are quite bad people, committing robberies and crime, but most of them are good and hard workers. Also girls are really hot.

Catholic Albanians resisted to the Turk to the point of material and spiritual exhaustion, thus it was easy to convert them. The Orthodox Balkanics who converted (and there were plenty Greeks among them) cucked themselves, because after the fall if Constantinopole the Sultan made an agreement with the Orthodox Church to leave each other be. They did not need convert yet they did.

>swarthy greek calling albanian gypsy
>"Dean Bouzanis apologises for Besart Berisha 'gypsy' slur"
THE FUCKING IRONY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I've hated every Albanian I've ever met (six of them). They're retarded cunts.

This European infighting is ridiculous.

>Essentially just southern Greeks
>pagan delusions
No Greeks "resisted" against Christianization
>muhhhh yuropenis brotherhood
fuck off

Salaam Aleikum brother, I love Albania. Greetings to all my Muslim brothers from a Bosnian.

I see that you prefer negros to other Europeans. Perhaps move to Nigeria?

gheg > tosk

I prefer Greeks to non-Greeks
You should perhaps move to Germany

Lolol, good luck.

>Lolol
hello rεddit

I've been frequenting Sup Forums since 2006. Sorry, for the lulz.

Sure thing reddit

I think I'll take an Albanian wife in order to perpetrate the European people.

Perhaps they will be harder working than lazy Greeks.

funny how literally everyone knows this is a bait and yet post anyway

heres a bum for effort

>we
Albanians are poor muslim gypsy trash
They don't belong to Europe

JEBEM SVE SHIPTARI

youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM

bulgaria na tri moreta

Γαμω τιν Αλβανία

We were not christianized by force. Christianity was a new thing back then, a new religion that offers hope. Royal families accepted it, and plebs followed

>albanian
>people
>kosovo
>appreciation
MARY MOTHER OF GOD PICK ONE

biggest turk rape babies in the balkans.

Albanians from albania and europe are decent but ones from kosovo and macedonia are muslim terrorists larping as illyrians
Albania refused to annex kosovo and they said its because of too many muslims.

Fascist Albania got a great flag

>>pagan delusions
Ποτέ δεν υπήρξε παγανισμός στην Ελλάδα

Και ναι, υπήρξαν Έλληνες που αντιστάθηkαν στον εkχριστιανισμό. Δεν έγιναν "γενοkτονίες" (αν kαι υπήρξαν μιkρής kλίμαkας σφαγές), αλλά στην νότια Ελλάδα υπήρχε μεγάλη απάθεια για τον χριστιανισμό μέχρι το 500. Στη Μάνη υπήρχαν εθνιkοί αkόμα μέχρι kαι τον 10ο αιώνα.

Και αυτή η απάθεια kαι η σταδιαkή μετατροπή είναι που kάνει την Ελληνορθοδοξία την kαλύτερη εkδοχή του χριστιανισμού. Τα έθιμα kαι οι παραδόσεις του είναι σε μεγάλο βαθμό εkλογιkεύσεις των προϋπάρχοντων εθίμων kαι παραδόσεων. Υπάρχει συνέχεια.

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

>shitting on burgers
they're literally the only reason you're still alive

love Memeri TV.

Someone redpill me on Albania and why we shouldn't glass it alongside the other shitholes of Africa and the Middle East

Those are Croats bro...

There are Tosks and Ghegs, not all are Albanians. One day the country will be divided between those groups.

I like Albanians and consider them European. They have beautiful balkan culture and tradition and have some qt women there.
I also unironically think Albanian language is somewhat descended from ancient Illyrian.

I fucking love reading about Skanderbeg defending Europe from Ottocuck invasion.
It's pretty shame that today most albanians are muslims even tho their greatest hero was defending them from it.

Great I learned nothing.

>Glassing in...

can you remind me skenderbeu's real name and nationality?

Definitely not an Albanian shill hiding behind a meme flag.

>t. tonibler hoxha

No you.

every country in balkans has swarthy people

O fugg a potato farmer who can't grow potato.

South Korea supports Serbian efforts.

>$400 million in arms and technology sold at discount rate of 56% to Serbia
>$50 million towards Serbian protection against shitskin aggression

But i like Serbia also, you fucking gook.

>But i like Serbia also
>filename

He was a Greek-Serb named Giorgios Kastriotovic Milosevic Tsipras.

Some turkroach faggot was claiming serbs were shitskins so i ironically named file that way.
Sorry if it offended you.

Try harder shill.

>In 2016, joint operation between Japan and South Korea saw some $60 million USD funnelled to Serbian anti-terror authorities to fight the expanding battle of terror in the Balkans

it didn't but i thought you forgot to rename the file kek

The "mani pagans" that retard rassias always talking about were actually slavs living in taygetos mountain. There were no Greek pagans in 10th century.

Albanese whores are the best, romanians bitches aren't at the same level

It's so depressing that such a beautiful and history-rich part of Europe is being occupied by Turkish invaders.

We are bleaching you Analbanians , be happy

WE WUZ ILLYRIAN AN SHIEEEEEEET!

>serbians
>bleaching anyone
Wew lad are you brain damaged?

Isn't all of northern adriatic illyrian?
I thought that Croats,Bosnians and Serbs were just half slav & illyrian, while albanians stick to their own and preserved some form of original illyrian.

Just be less muslim and more human bruhs...

gamieste koufales mounopana
erxontai kremales

What are you on about? And stop hiding behind that flag you cunt.

Your average IQ in Albania is 82. Fucking explain this shit. This is literally lower than american niggers.

IQ is dependent on education. Look up the IQ of south slavs, they are the same people and have major differences in IQ levels.

>swarthy alboroach calling greeks swarthy
THE FUCKING IRONY.
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Faggots like you are why i hate this place. sage and hide

>fucking fyrom talking about swarthiness

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know
If you were less muslim
And tamed those Kosovo Albanians
We might just get along? Just sayin'

There's not much to appreciate about Albanian culture. Or Turkish. Or Bosnian.

Begone.

КO CO BO JE
CPЦE CPБИJE!
CPЦE CPБИJE!

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DMZa8ycsqEk

>Also we liberated kosovo
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you were losing it like the little bitch you are until your american big daddies came and saved your ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

>that picture
>kebab education

>South Korea
LITERALLY WHO?

Now fuck off.

Also this thread is bait.

WE SAMURAI NOW GOMENASAI BITCH YOOOOOOOOOOO

>liberated Kosovo
Kosovo is as free as my balls are from my dick, KOSOVA ËSHTË SHQIPNIJA

I appreciate dead shiptars.

I also appreciate you as live practice targets.

mfw no dark haired albanian qt

I'd introduce you to my sister, but she's already taken by me AAAHAHAHAHA

ok my negro.

>albanians
>white

LOL

Not true, the top is pastel shades of green, red, yellow, and blue. Same with the bottom.

>amerimongrels
>white

Nigger

are you fucking serious?

Amrikwa is the new Balkans
We have more guns and crime too

Show us some respect

mmmh..

They like to smoke Marlboro Lights, also very pretty women.

>be proud albanian
>immigrate elsewhere

you literally have to cherrypick niggers in my country, just a few days ago i've seen my first nigger and i'm 24.
kill yourself you albo shit that is hiding behind a flag, shows your albanian pride.

You're great Albania!
Keep up the good work :3