Wtf I love Poland

wtf I love Poland

krakowpost.com/14679/2017/07/pis-razem-supreme-court-demonstration

WTF we need to do this here with federal judges

Why? Only history is nice sausages and chocolate and getting beat the shit out of in WWII.

History's punching bag. Why pride? Serious question. Am Polish myself! Don't answer.

>Am Polish myself!
Nie nie jestes. To, że twój dziadek wyemigrował z Polski nie czyni z ciebie polaka.

In would never happen in US. Most of Americans live and breathes democracy. Any potential dictator would be shot.

Errrr.... Jin-Doh-bree-yay!
Uh... not THAT Polish. >.

you live in USA, you are USA citizen, stop pretending to be someone you are not
and this protesters are leftist twats who need to be hanged.
Our judges were closed circle of asslicking since fall of communism, some of those literally were judges ever since. And they did not care about anything except their own buddy interests
fuck them, and fuck Razem (very very much communist party, think Bernie x1000)
we have very active "opposition" in Poland, they get money from (((foreign sponsors))), namely Soros and german government. Pic related, see the cuck in the glasses? Dude is self proclaimed leader of "defence of democracy". Meanwhile, in real world he cannot pay alimony and scam people.
God will punish those bastards, and if God won't, we will punish them ourselves

>not THAT Polish
Exactly.
What i told you there is: "fact that your grandfather migrated from Poland, doesn't make you polish"
You are american, not polish... and please never visit.

>please never visit.
do not be that harsh, he may visit if he bring shekels, tourism is good

Old communists protesting, all of them should be gassed.

No tolerance for communism.

Don't be an asshole.

Everybody can visit.

I have nothing against tourism, he is clearly negative about our country so i don't want him here.

I think Petru, Schetyna, razem, kijowski, all old judges should be put on trial for high treason
they literally used force to try to change work of state, this is offence that should never ever be overlooked
for international community, pic related is Polish Jeb!, only more retarded

>Am Polish myself
>Doesn't speak Polish at all
>Says only history is food and getting beat the shit out of in WWII

Why are most diaspora such fucking cancer holy shit.

it's like they adopt local beliefs and integrate instantly

>that "we won't give up free elections" sign
>implying the electoral system in Poland isn't rigged as fuck when a party with 37% of the vote gets the majority of the seats

kek

Poland girl

commies not allowed, die faggot

What the fuck

Oh look, a few hundred old senile farts bussed in from the provinces

Muh democracy

Before coming to /pol, i had no idea of american fetishism of european identity. But this problem is very prevalent. Its no use trying to explain this to american. He will still think he is a Polish despite having only vague genetical ties to the country that date back 3 generations and not knowing the language or anything about the culture.
They simply have no real national identity. America is a mix of everybody who happened to arrive there, and there are no "american" americans (other that the indians i would say). They naturally crave to belong to some tribe, so they have to lower their standards of what it means to belong to one

True that i always thought this whole: "yeah man i love garlic since i'm italian" and shit like that were always meme and said in jest, but those people are serious...