Texit

What does Sup Forums think of Texit?

nigger

Would be nice if it was that simple, also if we get out the democrats would win every election. Calixit is a better Idea in my opinion.

No, I wanna stay in while Trump is in office

Since Texas is already Mexico again we can call it Mexit

eh fuckem, cecede no one gives a rat's ass

We should just drop off any state touching an ocean.

fpwp

>Herp-DerpBREAKITONDOWN
Typical

Calexit would be awesome because the us could just take back cally by force, killing many shitlibs and their leaders in the process.

>what does Sup Forums think
Less than I think about the people I know from the Great State of Texas.

But I like that people think it's a thing.

why not storm canada in the process too

Aren't Texans English-speaking Mexicans?

Only if the leftists take control of the US and we get to go to war with them.
We'll liberate all of y'all.

Aren't greeks just turks who think they're European?

Thanks, i forgot to add these shit threads to my filter

It will happen, and we will build a wall around our great republic, the wall will also extend to our northern Okahoma territory. We shall declare war on California and Jew York once we rise to power.

This minus the English speaking part. I live in central Texas and the ratio of Mexican to White is 80/20

No

Now answer my question
Aren't Texans ethnically Spanish?

That's why we want the border. The mexicans will overrun Texas and will secede from our nation because we'll have a a Democrat in office who sees the advantage of switching a large portion of E-College votes.

#1 not allowed
#2 NOT allowed
#3 won't happen
#4 COULD happen if you follow #5
#5 when alone, call yourself Texas and imagine you are just Texas on your own and stuff. Success!

No, Californians and Arizonians(?) are ethnically Spanish.

would Texas make a break for it if California seceded?

serious qeshion

Doubtful

I'm pretty sure that the colonies weren't supposed to separate from Britain, but that didn't stop them.

GB was months travel away and didnt have a significant economic hold on the colonies, they were self sufficient and secluded.

A US Army invasion could happen in hours

No.

Texans are mostly from other American states to the east. We were founded by southerners. There are a few spics that were here after we kicked mexico's ass but they are a minority. The new mexishits have no business being here since no one went back to mexico after the war because they were fighting against them.
Spain hardly settled shit. They had a few missions and that's it. Whites built Texas.