>Big Earthquake
>Clinton Foundation comes in and takes whats left

they killed all the white people there

embargo
paying france back
cia
Clinton Foundation

>What went wrong?

Simple : No white people. So nobody creates, invents, produces, improves ...

Well, tough luck ( anti-white ) racists.

U got what u ordered.

Didn't expect the punch line, but I can imagine it.

H A I T I
A
I
T
I

How does a slave take orders from fellow slaves?

this

What a dark place, no wonder Clintons go get their share of human parts from there

Dey kill da' whitey.

Imagine expelling all the nigs from that little island in the middle and turning it into an all white tropical paradise and nature preserve

Haitians

niggers.

>Imagine expelling all the nigs from that little island in the middle and turning it into an all white tropical paradise and nature preserve

Would take about 25 years.

However the ads about the orcs being displaced in the TV will make all the whamen sad and the joos will use the opportunity to spill more hate about white men.

Im thinking its has something to do with a 99% nigger population.

Sounds like the plot to Elysium.

dude, africa has the potential to be the most rich and beautiful continent on planet Earth.

But it wont, because its filled with orks.
They cant even comprehend such a simple concept as pipes or aqueducts (romans used it over 2,000 years ago), they'd rather walk for miles with rusty buckets put on their heads.

niggers really are pushing the human progress back.

I thought Sup Forums was pro traditionalism?

what? pro traditionalism?
what?

This is the real answer. >muh Clintons is just /r/The_Cuckold mental retardation and fake news.

People without civilized rule will never achieve anything.

noun
the upholding or maintenance of tradition, especially so as to resist change.

sweetie...

they should move

>Elysium
Fun movie. Especially when all the poors flood the station and we're to think the place wouldn't fall into complete chaos and turn to shit

WE WUZ REVOLUTIONS N SHIET

White people happened, such as Clinton and CIA.

Whenever White people are involved, the place becomes a shithole. See Syria, Libya

Clinton Foundation intercepted all of the charity and aid going to Haiti & spent it on useless shit or just outright stole it

Too bad you can't build a nation on basketball and complaining.

i know, but what does that have to do with orks in africa?

Ironically, likely preventing reductions to the infant mortality rate thereby preventing further overpopulation and disease.

you sillies know Haitians genocided the French who lived there and turned the place to shit before the US ever meddled there, yes?

Clinton Foundation raised hundreds of millions along with the Red Cross and helped everybody?

are you thick?

i am, very.

explain, what does traditionalism has to do with orks.