Syrian Rapists /sr/ Special Edition

Syrian rapists are all over Europe thanks to Merkel and they commit crimes everyday !

" Denmark: Two Syrian migrants convicted for gang-raping 22 y/o woman"
" Two 18-year-old Syrian men have been convicted to four years in prison for the rape of a 22-year-old woman from the Danish city of Aalborg this winter."
" there was particularly good CCTV footage at the location that supported the victim’s testimony"
theoldcontinent.eu/denmark-rape/

" Teen girl raped by 5 Syrian migrants"
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/147413/teen-girl-raped-by-5-syrian-migrants/

" Two teenage girls gang-raped by four 'Syrian nationals' in southern Germany"
" Prosecutors allege that the two girls were held for several hours and gang-raped after attending a New Year celebration at the home of the 21-year-old man in the nearby village of Friedlingen."
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html

" Syrian refugee held in indecent assault on girl, 13 at Lowell pool"
lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_30106827/syrian-refugee-held-indecent-assault-girl-13-at

" Syrian migrant trafficked girls while on bail for raping another teenager"
metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/syrian-migrant-trafficked-girls-while-on-bail-for-raping-another-teenager-6767025/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/asylum-seekers-sexual-assault-germany-girls-swimming-pool-arrested-isis-rapist-syria-fighter-nusra-a7569811.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102246/German-father-rescues-daughter-Syrian-rapist-calls-say-s-followed-finds-punched-ground.html
independent
archive.is/a4cYr
theatlantic
archive.is/CT8UY
dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/mohammed-rapes-13-year-old-swedish-girl-school-toilet-gets-2-months-prison/
archive.is/IZiw9
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
frontpagemag.com/point/262605/syrian-refugee-murders-european-boy-gets-no-jail-daniel-greenfield
archive.is/XIuLS
nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/07/17/volksfeest-duits-plaatsje-vrouwen-aangerand-asielzoekers-rellen-massale-inzet-polizei/
archive.is/sCax2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Muslim = Rapists

" Syrian former Isis member detained for allegedly raping female refugee in separate operation"
" five girls between the age of 12 and 14 were at a pool in the town of Bad Oldesloe when they were harassed."
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/asylum-seekers-sexual-assault-germany-girls-swimming-pool-arrested-isis-rapist-syria-fighter-nusra-a7569811.html

" Syria Has a Massive Rape Crisis"
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/

" German father rescues his daughter from Syrian would-be rapist after she calls him to say she's being followed and he finds her being punched to the ground "
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102246/German-father-rescues-daughter-Syrian-rapist-calls-say-s-followed-finds-punched-ground.html

Always archive it

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/asylum-seekers-sexual-assault-germany-girls-swimming-pool-arrested-isis-rapist-syria-fighter-nusra-a7569811.html
archive.is/a4cYr
>theatlantic com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583
archive.is/CT8UY

OK thanks

OK
Thanks

Take your nuflag off, McPatty

>teenage girls
>attending new year celebration at rapefugees place voluntarily

Well deserved, no pity for those little bitches

I always post with geographic location and recently I havent been able to post as my flag. Im in goymany and I dont know what to do anymore....

Doubt it.
Agreed.

" Brussels: Women Getting Ficki Fickied by 12-Year-Old “Syrians” on Trains"
dailystormer.com/brussels-women-getting-ficki-fickied-by-12-year-old-syrians-on-trains/

" Mohammed from Syria condemned now to be locked in and raped a 13 year old girl in a school toilet in Ostersund. Arab will come away with only two months in prison because he claimed to be 17 when the crime was committed – even though he was under the Migration Board was a grown man. At the same time he is freed from the rape of a 14-year-old."
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/mohammed-rapes-13-year-old-swedish-girl-school-toilet-gets-2-months-prison/

archive.is/IZiw9

" A school murder in Sweden, where a Lithuanian pupil was allegedly stabbed by a Syrian migrant classmate"
" the conflict between the boys occurred because the Syrian teenager was sexually harassing a girl from their class and Arminas came to the defense of the classmate"
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/

" Syrian Refugee Murders European Boy, Gets No Jail Time"
" Ahmed Mustafa Al Haj Ali, who comes from Syria, was reportedly harassing girls at the school"
frontpagemag.com/point/262605/syrian-refugee-murders-european-boy-gets-no-jail-daniel-greenfield

archive.is/XIuLS

nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/07/17/volksfeest-duits-plaatsje-vrouwen-aangerand-asielzoekers-rellen-massale-inzet-polizei/

Man you seem to be very knowledge on this sort of stuff, can you add me on discord? I'm always looking for information in these inbred refugee related cases.

Two 18-year-old Syrian men have been convicted to four years in prison for the rape

4 years for rape lol.

ha.

archive.is/sCax2

Austria you should know everything about that.
In Vienna, a man was given community service for raping a 10 year old in a pool.

'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

Are you going to answer my question or what?

>I'm always looking for information in these inbred refugee related cases
Good to know

> can you add me on discord?
Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Ventrillo, etc... it's not my kind of thing actually

Eh, okay. Email?
Also Discord is Sup Forums advanced chat. I'd recommend getting an account.

Uh hello?