Xvideos promotes paedophilia

Explain yourselves, Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070
hourscenter.com/josephs
hourscenter.com/menu/josephs/
hourspage.com/josephs-locations-hours
whale.to/b/knox1.html
google.ca/search?q=site:wikileaks.org podesta&source=lnms&tbm=isch
archive.is/giCO6
steemit.com/wikileaks/@mes/top-secret-technique-for-searching-bulk-images-on-wikileaks
steemit.com/pizzagate/@amyjamey/dead-men-do-tell-tales-part-two-of-what-breitbart-knew
m.ripoffreport.com/reportsyouth-voice-initiative/racine-wisconsin-53405/youth-voice->initiative-yvi-clouds-over-an-important-issue-recieves-proceeds-and-spends-the-812300
ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/youth-voice-initiati/youth-voice-initiative-yvi-fra-da489.htm
hourspage.com/josephs-locations-ho
dailydot.com/crime/pedophile-code-craigslist-sting-pthc/
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387
democraticunderground
archive.is/ZLyN1
archive.is/keEPg
hourscenter.com/josephs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pedophilia related
Check out this bizarre shit. A business named "Invisible Bistro" that has 23K locations, that has only 6 search results on DuckDuckgo, only three pages on jewgle that are mostly random bullshit, and is apparently not really a business because it has no sec listings on Edgar.

The locations of these Invisible Bistros map to all manner of businesses from dentists, doctors offices, clinics, hospitals, restaurants, tax preparation,

It is a non-profit founded in 1970. Board of directors is 55 senators. 136 represenatives comprised

of political elite at the White House.
Tied to Media Matters and a guy tribe member named Brad Sherman that wanted to have congress elect the President instead of have an election so hill dog could be president. He does talks at high schools representing a group named "Close UP." I think maybe they take kids to D.C. for training not sure. Looks like a recruitment effort to indoctrinate kids with commie at a young age. Is associated with Common Cause and a company named O.P.E.N America that operates under the name of O.P.E.N Works that is a government contractor that specializes in building clean up and maintenance attorneys, you name it.

Researching business locations shows persistent pattern of being associated with the name "Joseph" and businesses named Joseph in all sorts of unexpected places like apartment buildings that might turn out to be a lawyers office, etc..

There is also an attorney's office in the government contractor Invisible Bistro is housed in and a Coyote Cafe.

Lads, it is possible that we just found the sayanim network. If so, its one of the biggest finds in pol history. Lets keep it quiet until we figure it out a little bit. I have a feeling this will be one of the deepest rabbit holes in pol history.

steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070

This is what the voaters have been using to look up the locations of these Joseph's places. I haven't had enough time to understand if this is a legit way of doing it yet. If it is the locations are all sorts of places even vacant lots, orchards, dentists and doctors offices, apartment buildings, attorneys offices, you name it. If this is a legit way of looking up these places I would say this has to be in intelligence front and probably sayanim network.
hourscenter.com/josephs

This is the menu.

Find a Joseph's near me.

hourspage.com/josephs-locations-hours

I know most pol/acks already know about the connection between sodomy at a young age and mind control. Get ready to learn more than you already know. This is a fascination read to say the very utmost least.

whale.to/b/knox1.html

Not exactly a top secret technique but useful.

>TOP SECRET Technique for Searching Bulk Images on WikiLeaks

>On WikiLeaks, there are plenty of emails and information, but the only issue I had was that the images were contained as attachments that needed to be downloaded to view them. >This makes viewing a large number images very tedious.

>But luckily I realized that doing a site image search on Google actually fetches images WITHIN attachments! >Thus saving plenty of time and giving the ability to view many images at once!

>Try it for yourself!

>Here is an example:

>google.ca/search?q=site:wikileaks.org podesta&source=lnms&tbm=isch

>Retrieved: 13 July 2017

>Archive: archive.is/giCO6

>steemit.com/wikileaks/@mes/top-secret-technique-for-searching-bulk-images-on-wikileaks

Laura Silsby disappeared off the Alert Sense site. Name might be Laura Silsby Gaylor.

>Laura Silsby no longer appearing on AlertSense home page - Dead Men Do Tell Tales - Part Two of "What Breitbart Knew"

steemit.com/pizzagate/@amyjamey/dead-men-do-tell-tales-part-two-of-what-breitbart-knew

One of the most corrupt shitholes in the U.S. Racine Wisconsin

>Wisconsin pedophile moves in with 11 yr child creates non profit

m.ripoffreport.com/reportsyouth-voice-initiative/racine-wisconsin-53405/youth-voice->initiative-yvi-clouds-over-an-important-issue-recieves-proceeds-and-spends-the-812300

>Rika Saliscente (aka ) Rika Phipps married name, used this case to create, and actually apply for and get a non profit federally noted organization. >The proceeds she collects are used to buy themselves clothing ,pizzas go to movies, and rent from Netflix, and copy movies. >Beware sending them one thin dime. >The President of the company Michael C Cee is a fraudulent name! >He is really Michael D. Phipps a convicted sex offender from Iowa he missed Wisconsin registry for second degree sexual assault of a child by 6 mo. and lives in Rika's home with an 11 year old boy.

>Here is his PUBLIC RECORD STATS : >DOB 1/21/1963 Dep. of Corrections >Iowa no.1013678 Case >no.05771/fecr058986 Originally >charged with sexual assault 3rd deg. >Increased to sexual assault 2nd deg >stat. no 709.3 Disposition Date >6/30/1993 Original sentence of 10 >years Released from prison 7/03/1996 >Class B felon off probation and parole >10/16/1997 Wisconsin's law to be on >the offenders list was dated Dec of >1993 so he came in under the wire by >his disposition date by 6 mo. Just >because od the 6 mo. technicality and >by aprils law ltself this man should not >be allowed around children let alone >profiting from sexually abused persons >that donate to there bogus site.>

>For more information refer to ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/youth-voice-initiati/youth-voice-initiative-yvi-fra-da489.htm

Mind officially blown. Check this out. JOSEPH

>When you find out that the name of the Strong Man is Joseph, are you thinking it’s Mengele?

Xvideos is a Czech site

>When a man sodomizes a child at three, the child bonds to that man as if he were their father, and when he’s a man of the cloth, of the >Church, the child bonds to the Church, too. This sodomy thing has been around for hundreds of years. Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuits, was a Catholic mystic; he had to have been a sodomized one. >He was the guy who headed up the Inquisition to persecute those who didn’t adhere to the tenets of the Catholic faith.

whale.to/b/knox1.html (how ritual sodomy starting at 3 years old creates the space of the strong man in victims mind)

I have pulled the nugget out of this above. There has to be something to this.

This is the menu.

Find a Joseph's near me.

hourspage.com/josephs-locations-ho

hourscenter.com/josephs

Sayanim rat line prolly. What now? If this is as big as it appears its a very touchy subject.

If anybody has mass archive skills now is the time before it goes dark.

I dint know what happening. But have a bump

This one goes in the "You Just Can't Make This Shit Up Category."

Child fucker gets busted walking to the front door of a house, with aaaa, with aaaa, ready? Yes, a box of Pizza in his hand. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya! Supposedly that is some sort of code for fucking little kids in the ass. Whats next?

The baby fuckers pic is in this article but I can't post it right now.

This happened a few years back but since the nigga got jammed with a pizza in his hand I had to post it.

>A recent undercover sting in Mobile, Ala., provides a window into the secret world of coded language pedophiles use online. And it’s shockingly simplistic.

>Jurors heard opening statements yesterday in the case of Alan Preston Prine, 60, arrested last November after exchanging more than 200 emails with an undercover officer posing as a 32-year-old housewife offering up her two pre-teen kids for sex. >The flurry of emails began with this message posted to the “Casual Encounters” section of >Craigslist:

>“P.hamily fun serious replies only bama won yes T.erday and kansas state lost don’t forget to H. elp the less fortunate this C. hristmas”

>dailydot.com/crime/pedophile-code-craigslist-sting-pthc/

If there was not such a risk of getting busted pol would be the best pedo squad in history. We work free, we like it, and we fucking hate baby fuckers.

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

Please archive those

>democraticunderground com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387
archive.is/ZLyN1

archive.is/keEPg

One of McCain's associates got busted for diddling in denver awhile back, idk if relevant but this reminded me of it.
Denver is a pretty dark place, mayors kid got headshotted by some gangsters a few years back too lol

this thread needs to be more active. found something big.
Make another thread, or go to others and link my posts

Bumping for potential

>hourspage.com/josephs-locations-ho
>look up my town: two locations
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Bump. Maybe add to /EWO/ general?

wtf this is bigger than pizzagate 23k locations and no ones seen this invisible bistro. what other fast food places are 23k locations??!?!

Should definitely be brought up in /EWO/ threads

What is the actual source of them having 23k locations?
How can you confirm that if nothing about their locations comes up?
Do you have any substantial links?

Gov. contractor headquarters is in same building as a lawyer/bistro (same addy, same suite number)... that bistro has 23K locations around America. I've never even heard of it-- you'd think with that many locations, it'd be a household name like McDonalds or Starbucks.

hourscenter.com/josephs/

>6 locations in my town
>a residential address sold in September of last year
>unlisted commercial space
>headquarters for a mobile food pantry
>an italian cafe
>county bar advocates office
>A church/ local food pantry

somebody please make an /ewo/ thread with these posts included in the op

Why the fuck don't you?

Bump

somebody did it