PART AND PARCEL

archive.is/VAw4L

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4700658/Police-hunt-man-tried-pull-hijab-Muslim-woman.html

>Muslim teen claims man tried to remove her hijab then hit her and spat at friend

>Pawel Uczciwek, 28, from London, claims he was sticking up for his girlfriend and attempting to defuse what he called a 'racist attack from three random females'.

>'The police is fully cooperating with me and will be able to obtain CCTV footage showing the three women attempting to attack my partner because we are in an interracial relationship.'

So a Polish ""architect"" with a sheboon girlfriend is accused of assaulting a nigger hijabi. How quintessentially British can one be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know who's jewing who.

>monkey lover
>sandniggers

Unless they're violently killing each other for my entertainment, I really don't care.

Those feminist Muslims were just trying to save their sister from being colonized.

>be human
>do something
>instantly appear on twitter and facebook
welcome to 2017 where social medias ruined our lives

So don't fuck niggers, it's not that hard.

>What was one of the greatest places in earth is now just a hive for third world scum and eastern Euros to brawl in

Multiculturalism is truly a great strength.

You just have to live with this now
Fuck you

Tolerate not the xenos to live.

Another reason among many why France is our new best friend.

Mummy May has cucked England beyond belief - not even sure why Brexit was celebrated. It ain't happening.

God Emperor Trump-Jupiterian Macron 4ever

I've got some bad news for you. France is literally half nigger and worse, half full of frenchmen.

someone discovered Sup Forums very recently. welcome newfriend but try to calm down, you sound like a rebellious teenager who wants to be edgy on the interwebs

>A nigger lover gets assaulted by allah

*chuckles in racist*

Are there any Anglos left in Britain... Fucks sake.

Poe's law...I can't even be sure

We never had a friendship to begin with Mr 54% white.

Now fuck off and choke on that baguette.

less fucks given when the nukes fly.

>London
Seriously though, why do you lump the entire country as a whole when it's just London?

Shall we just rename Australia to Sydney? No? No? Didn't think so, now be silent cuck face.

You Brits do this all the time with Paris, even though it is the suburbs that are actually non white.

bongs are nasty hypocrites who despise other europeans with a passion

What the fuck is wrong with you, westerners?
Here it took us 15 minutes to ban all veils beside normal scarf (not even hijab is allowed), and you are still allowing salafist shit in your countries. Why?

Do you know how I know you are from the_donald?

im not

immigration was a mistake

4pol is basically normiebook

Can sell for rice ?

>ywn see a peaceful, white, original Europe the way it was in the 19th century

Just tear my eyes out of their sockets senpai

>19th century
>peaceful Europe
lol

>polish man defending his black gf from 3 muslims in London
Can't make this shit up, but I don't know whether I should laugh or be upset at this

I was just about to say that

Europe was literally never peaceful

The Muslims of course.

The Pollack is wanting the video footage to vindicate himself, that's not the behavior of a guilty janitor.

>diverse culture problems

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco

you have no muslim

try to forbid your gyspies to steal not that easy heh ?

>Pawel Uczciwek
>from London

Wut?

>now he can't identify his enemy
wow it's like you're asking for it

>Baker Street
I only want to think of Sherlock Holmes when I hear that street name.

Thank you

>grammar
Found the muslim

Is that... Chiefslapahoe?

>german looser roleplaying

No we just say Paris.

The only reason you're angry is because you have what's called "zeal of the converted", you've just joined the EU, it's going all nice for you, getting nice handouts of cash, getting rid of all your gypsies, but stay out of it. You haven't contributed to Europe, you haven't invented, you've not produced any wealth. You are a nothing, therefore you have no right to speak ill of anyone else.

You disgusting shitskin, now be silent or I'll have to kill you and then blow your country up, would you like that? Would you like Grigzor?

>I only want to think of Sherlock Holmes when I hear that street name.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM

niggers larping as muslims

Just fucking kill all of them niggers already

i didn't finish that post. started with some bullshit about eu and i got bored

Fuck, I hate them both. I guess I have to side with the filthy mixer though. His existence isn't doing any harm on its own like theirs is, he's just a waste.

that's a lie you've always wanted our cock

Muslims dont belong in europe.

Man that dog is like:
>You need to start asking questions Bob

>try to forbid your gyspies to steal not that easy heh ?
We've had four happenigs here in the last two months, with Bulgarians getting tired of gypsies. We don't expect the police or the government to do it, we do it ourselves. Fire solves the problem better than laws.

Being Muslim and female gives the hijabis a +2 modifier in terms of the progressive stack; on the other hand, the couple also has a +2 modifier for being black and Polish so I'd say the chances are even

He looks fucking hot, no homo

Please dont refer to anything in London as British, apart from maybe the Queen, but shes stuck there

I would suck his dick,no homo

Death to all jews, the holocaust is a lie.

why isnt the queen saving you? is she doing anything at all or is she just as cucked as the rest of the western political class?

Scylla vs. Charybdis, the tweet

>Write something on social media
>Everyone automatically assumes it's the truth, especially if you're non-white and it's about racism/xenophobia/islamophobia/whatever

something's in the water in Romania

Shamefur dilplay, I will comit suicide toilet plumbing.

based. i like a little dark chocolate myself from time to time. he'll come back to his senses though.

>looser
He better tighten up his grammar game.

user, how could you forget the white male penalty

but he said no homo

my bad

Europe has always been filled with war n shiet. It's America and Australia 4 life. we were born with niggers in our land. We know the score.

yeah london is fucking disgusting

i can't even bear to take weekend trips there anymore

it feels like the third world

you can see the oogabooga

hard to pick a side in this *NUKE*

we hate euros because we got zero support from you cunts during brexit and still don't

we ain't europeans, we're english, scottish, welsh and irish and we colonised half the world so fuck off, keep your euro solidarity and shove it right up, gay boy

but to address your other point, no we're not hypocrites, we're VERY well aware our country is FUCKED beyond reprieve, happy now bogdan?

AS LONG AS THEY COME LEGALLY AM I RIGHT FELLOW MAGAPEDE?!?!? SHADILAY!!

Based proudboy.

so you're agreeing with me on the first point then?

>dirty eastern euros are ruining this country and now dirty eastern euros aren't helping us kick themselves out

>we ain't europeans
well u sure aint gonna be british in 100 years i can tell u that

>aniso.safiaadya

instead of taking a piss on each over who is the cuckiest of them all, maybe we should dig into this twatter account and dig up some ban-worthy stuff

>I-its not that b-bad, it's j-just our capitol city!
The seat of power of the British Empire and once one of the greatest cities in the world is now a third world shithole and you whiney Anglos make excuses. Fucking worst generation ever.

Macron got the call and he's been a changed man since. He was bogged into transcendence. Fuck niggers and death to islam.

Kek nice remix

You know it doesn't really ruin lives. No one cares after a week. Like if I got caught doing shit I would deny and not feed the media. Shit escalates when you publicly try to defend yourself. I mean it sucks that defending yourself is not advisable but it's a losing game to play.

> polish
> white
Go home Kuba, you're drunk again

>It’s quite a lot for an 18-year-old to go through something like this, she said
>She still managed to take a picture
So brave

I doubt that Paweł would be so dishonest to take any hijab, "Uczciwek" means "honest".

This.
In the end, they will all get bleached.

>slavic immigrant
>in interracial relationship
>fighting in public with a bunch of muslims

Just another day in London.