Liberals fucked up my favorite series putting women as a main character, when there always was a man

Liberals fucked up my favorite series putting women as a main character, when there always was a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/829517/Doctor-Who-Jodie-Whittaker-BBC-naked-scenes-Venus-film
youtube.com/watch?v=K4_ME1oiNbI
youtube.com/watch?v=m0RvDZFN71A
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmMBWecIo8
youtu.be/JcR2e9VUEM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Doctor Who is your favorite series you have more serious problems than the mc being replaced with a woman.

>Doctor Jew being your favorite series even before this
Off yourself

If you didn't have a problem with the race-mixed afro sporting, lesbian mary sue assistant before, you were already gay.

Yeah, I fast forwarded through most of last season just to get the important bits. Her whole character was "Look at me, i'm a lesbian" Fucking trash.

stop watching

>watching dr jew at all
>ever

SO PROGRESSIVE!

Stop watching TV. It's all shit.

Unless you're an overweight unattractive female, you have no business watching Doctor Who.

Literally who?

ive come to understand that if it has a """"""""general"""""""""" on Sup Forums, then it must be avoided

>Broadchurch

They have extra churches for women over there?

These fucking kikes always put themselves in win:win situations. Every time.

>show flops, ratings drop massively
>WOW, THIS IS PROOF OF SEXISM, WE NEED TO HAVE THE GOVERNMENT GO AFTER SEXISTS

>show doesn't flop
>WOAH, PEOPLE WANT DIVERSITY, WE NEED BOND, ROBIN HOOD, BATMYN AND SPIDERMYM TO BE BLACK WOMEN
You can't win

>MYM

>Dr Who
>Favorite series

Man. You're a fucking retard lol.

Doctor Jew is the second most popular show in the UK. Like it or not, there are a lot of people who think very highly of it.

i would sell the entire series for 10 new episodes of star trek

tits or gtf-

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/829517/Doctor-Who-Jodie-Whittaker-BBC-naked-scenes-Venus-film

>My favorite series
>Doctor who literally hasn't been worth a shit in 9 years
If you're still that big of a fan you're a massive faggot
That being said, get the fuck out and take it to Sup Forums where your bitching for a cuckd the show belongs

Brent Spinner & Peter Copaldi were bretty good doctors

>liberals

They're far from it.

And Doctor "Britain's history is white washed" Who is SJWhore shit anyway. Don't watch it.

>Broadchurch
Oh that's fuckin funny
This bitch got famous off the show that the last decent main character went to after he left doctor who?
Ironic

>favorite series
>from BBC

Timelords are gender bending degenerates.

>star drek

The only people who watch this shitty show are men babies anyway.

This is the media fabricating an outrage to farm clicks.

I'd have neither.
Star Trek is a very boring outdated show that doesn't have any value anymore. Doctor Who is like a hybrid of Star Trek and Twilight Zone injected with tumblr.

Farscape and Stargate are where it's at.
Stargate takes the Star Trek concept and updates it for modern audiences successfully.
Farscape takes the Star Trek formula and goes crazy with it making the aliens more alien, the stories more bizarre and trippy visuals.

cool politics bro

this, OP is a raging faggot

This.

Look at what happened to Top Gear, yeah the BBC is deliberately destroying its shows, why I don't know? Let them.

Shes gotten her tits out heaps of times in previous roles too.

I dont watch much doctor who but Im pretty sure its a kids show. Its not appropriate to have some slut actress whos shown her tits and cunt to the world to be at healm of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4_ME1oiNbI

Capaldi is an amazing actor who got shafted by a bunch of pompus retards who were pissed that they lost the eenaged girl demographic because he was too old in their eyes.
I actually came back to the show specifically because he was cast and is an amazing actor
Imagine my surprise when I watched 9 episodes of shit and 1 episode of good writing but the entire time it was pushing race mixing between a white girl and a nigger.
Capaldi deserved a hell of a lot better than what he was given, and a Mary Sue and niggerdyke + female master was definitely not it

it was always an egalitarian-minded show for agreeable cucks. That's what you get for valuing objective science over human nature.

>Gender bending
user their bodies don't constitute their gender. They are one gender and their body regenerates at random(unless they specifically want it to end up a certain way) doesn't matter what they physically are whatever they were born as is their gender
There's been outrage? How exactly? Last I saw the show had tanked in ratings but was still the only thing the BBC had

>my favorite series
>not young hercules

kys

That shit wasn't canon until very recently.
The time fedoras didn't change their gender until something like 2013. I remember people talking about it. When that shit came up people were already predicting that the doctor would be a woman later in the series.

Fuck the last season though

It's not appropriate for anyone who identifies as a feminist to be on a children's show yet that doesn't stop anyone
Her cunt any good because those tits are weak as fuck

She is not the first one.
One of the major accesses on the show has been naked dozens of times on tv.
Actually pretty much all the women in the show have been naked except for the really ugly ones.

when i still had a TV in my room (like 6 years ago) i remember seeing like 2 episodes of the dumbest, cheapest looking sci fi show, ever.

the actors sucked at playing, the alien costumes looked homemade, and the story in general felt like a kid show.

Turns out, it was Dr Who.
I had no idea such a shit show could have such a huge fanbase.

Is this show liked only by inbred britbongs or is it really a good show, and something is really wrong with me?

>young hercules
>Not superior Kevin Sorbo Hercules
>Not Beast Master
Pleb

>Pretty much all the actresses have done it

You say that like its supposed to deflate my point? Its only deepening it.

>Watching Doctor Who
Do you hold your tea/coffee cup with two hands aswell?

I quit the show when they brought in the black dyke.

Too bad...back to reruns of Sopranos.

Depends on what episode you saw user
Could have easily been an old return from previous seasons(and yeah the costumes and what it were fucking terrible but they were fun type of corny

>Doctor Jew
It's confirmed

Young Hercules gave me cancer as a kid. However, as an adult with children of my own, there are so many things in there for guys like us. It's freaking genious.

>Liberals fucked up my favorite series putting women as a main character, when there always was a man.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

It's a series aimed at a far left fanbase. They're being given what they want. Honestly I'm surprised the new doctor isn't transgender. :/

its not good enough for them to have a black person, it has to be one of the niggerest niggers
and then its not good enough, they have to be a rug muncher too, i mean why not go ahead & make them a quadriplegic too

see THIS FPBP

It's not good. I watch a lot of sci-fi shit just because I am interested in sci-fi.
Doctor Who is a very weird cheap show. It's kind of like if Twilight Zone lowered its standards.
There are some good bits here and there, but mostly it's just terrible writers doing stupid shit. They're spitballing trying to see what sticks.
In every season there are about 3 good episodes, and the rest is pure trash.

Doctor Who makes me sad. The premise of it is pretty good, the main character and people playing him are very good, but the entire thing is fucked in the ass by bad writers like Steven Moffat. He is not the only bad writer working on Doctor Who, but he is by far the biggest hack.
The premise is very good, it's a bit of Star Trek, a bit of Stargate and Twilight Zone. The doctor can travel trough time and space, anything can happen and if the doctor dies he can be replaced by a new actor. Every episode something new and unique can happen, one episode they might be on the Titanic discovering what happened, another episode they might be inside of a black hole doing whatever.
You could do anything with this show, but instead you get really bad stories and Mary Sues. One of the episodes I remember is when they introduced a great villain called The Master who was played very well by the actor, but he was defeated by people chanting the doctor's name which somehow magically gave him super powers. This shit is insane.

Wasn't the 12th supposed to be the last one?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>dr ho fav series

Faggot detected

Oh well, it's the OP so no surprise there

Cant wait for next dr who to be a transgender black lesbian genderfluid pansexual

Saw a Trump idolizing ,Asian fetishizing, British English teacher in Thailand losing his shit over it on Facebook earlier today. He's probably the most insufferable human being I've ever met.

>
>

Kek, that show won't last. Only autists and tumblr girls touching themselves at le quirky doctor kept on watching the shitshow. Bet there is still going to be some outrage because she's not black

The show is boring anyway, let them destroy it if they want.

>One of the episodes I remember is when they introduced a great villain called The Master who was played very well by the actor, but he was defeated by people chanting the doctor's name which somehow magically gave him super powers. This shit is insane.

damn, the writers must be taking some hardcore drugs....

>my favorite series
kys

are you a literally retard or just a metaphorical retard

Just get Sup Forums and give those cuck liberal SJWs shit. Ffs do you job.

The thing is, it can last.
It has lasted more than 50 years. The way the show is structured it can last forever because they can always simply change the actors and change the direction it is going.
The show can be hardcore SJW, then they change the actors, put some new stories in and now the show is 1488 gas the kikes race war now.
The producers will do whatever they can to keep the show profitable, even if it means pandering to different demographics. If they need to make the next doctor into a nigger disabled freak then they will do it, if the winds blow the other way they will make the doctor into an aryan with a swastika on his forehead.

>why not go ahead & make them a quadriplegic too
Technical difficulties for the set designers

dont worry, wonder woman will be a chinaman next movie

>It's been around for decades
>That means it will continue to be around for decades
>Even though they've completely reformatted the shoe and don't have anyone who can write worth a shit, mean while the BBC is purposely trying to cannibalize itself
Whatever you say

They're just fucking hacks, they write themselves into a corner and they bullshit their way out of it
This is the villain and this is a pretty good scene. This is a compelling villain.
youtube.com/watch?v=m0RvDZFN71A
and this is how they defeat him
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmMBWecIo8

This is insane.

/thread

Dr Who is shit and has been despite having male Drs its entire run

look every one likes the contribution to racial slurs that dr.who is responsible for. black people are PE teachers. thats fucking funny as hell. its such a good insult on many levels

but beyond that its not a remarkable show. there are stupid story lines like killing cybermen with love

>eeeeeeew girls! Gross! I can't watch this show, I'll get cooties

Grow the fuck up you fucking virgins.

you have to include the board in the link nigger, or just paste the whole url and it will auto convert it

they didn't fuck it up hard enough imo. They should have made her a mudslime fighting white supremacists

>All men are pigs and women need to be forced into roles in media, tv and films to combat tropes even if it fucks up the entrenched story lines and fuck the fans HEAR ME ROAR

Get back in the kitchen you disease ridden cunt whore.

oh man.....

It has existed for 50 or more years, and it is at the height of its popularity.
It is not going to disappear that easily. It was already resurrected once when it didn't get even 10% of the viewers it gets now. Even if they have to cancel it, it will come back because there is even more incentive to bring it back than it was in 2005.

Doctor Who isn't The Simpsons. The Simpsons is still on air because the voice actors are still alive. The Simpsons have gone from being really good to being absolute shit, yet people still watch it. Once the voice actors die the show will end. No one is going to watch it when Homer isn't voiced by Dan Castellaneta.
Doctor Who isn't like that. These faggots have found a way to bypass the normal lifespan of a tv show.

>this kills the show

oy vey. seriously though, the master was made into a woman ages ago at this point its to be expected

Is it reall at the height of its popularity, I heard ratings are getting worse and worse

>le back 2 kitchen XDDDD

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you pathetic virgin neckbeard.

desu Simpsons were always shit.... i dont remember laughing once when watching it.

How about I dont and how about you fuck off back to tumblr unironically.

>implying r9k and pol arent the same entity

Sorry gal.

It wouldn't surprise me if the ratings were declining, but it is still the second most popular show in the UK right behind Game of Thrones.
These people are in a very good position. If Game of Thrones ends this season, Doctor Who is number 1. They don't have to worry about ratings too much because no show is going to surpass them soon. Whatever happens they can simply change the actors, hire some better writers and they will be back at the top.

What sci-fi tv would you recommend? I watched Dr Who for about 7 seasons or so and thought the same.

>it's not Utopia
>it's not Red Dwarf
>it's not Robot Wars

I avoid trump, christianity and britain as much as possible so this is very accurate.

The number 13 is a unlucky number so no surprise here

too bad stargate cancelled sg1 and atlantis while ruining it more with universe

fpbp

Dr Who is a horrible show, OP you should be ashamed

>Get female Doctor.
>Still disappointed that it's not a disabled black muslim transexual.

youtu.be/JcR2e9VUEM8

Babylon 5

It's a kids show from the PC BBC, what did you expect ?

Listen, the Doctor can take any form, it's honestly surprising it's taken this long.

If it flops it's an easy fix.

>female doctor

Do they at least give an explanation for it? Like the Doctor has a car battery hooked up to his genitals when the change happens and it reverses the polarity of his gender gland, or something?
Because after that many changes it just would not make sense for him to become a woman for no reason. You'd need to add a plot explanation.

Also: notice they add in the lie that she was simply the best person for the job?
That's a typical lie for political casting choices because they want to pretend it was merit-based.
Truth is you can find excellent actors in any colour, sex, shape etc. Casting isn't about finding the best actor. When they put out a casting call they ask for people that physically resemble what they're after.

>MEN BTFO LMAO!
>REEEE WHY ARE MEN DROPPING OUT OF SOCIETY?!

the le implies hes from reddit, but then you go ahead & say hes from here
make up your fucking mind you fat memester

The Simpsons have run for so long you have probably not seen any good episodes of it.
The first season is mostly just cute, it's not funny, it's just relatable and heartwarming. From the second season to maybe season 9 there are a lot of funny jokes in there.
The Simpsons died pretty much when they had NSYNC on in that terrible Navi episode where Bart becomes a pop singer. It was fucking awful.

You should give Simpsons a try and just marathon the series from the first episode. It can be very clever and funny.

>Watching Dr. Jew
>Paying for propaganda

>It's an easy fix
Get her tubes tied?