Remember when cartoons didn't force diversity and liberalism down everyone's throat?

Remember when cartoons didn't force diversity and liberalism down everyone's throat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f37K0hIv3zk
youtube.com/watch?v=-AFTOXlN6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=6hCxJ_fpTQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eddy acts like a god damn Jew

You OP, I like you for posting ed, edd n eddy

What ethnicity is rolf supposed to be???

>cartoons should not depict people with different colored skin because they don't exist.

>ed edd n eddy was a canadian cartoon
what the fuck happened to you canacucks

My guess is Denmark or Norway.

Holy shit this was my favorite cartoon back in the days and probably still is

Plank is my fav char

See I would've thought Romania or Bulgaria

You do realize that this show is directly mocking redneck suburban life. Hell the 3 girls on the bottom row are inbred trailer park girls who want to bang the main characters and get "prenant" then get hitched.

The dude with the blue hair is "brown". Show is a great show but you're not making your case. "Diversity" existed in cartoons before every started pissing themselves about getting a piece of the attention for their cause.

Thinking of all the forced diversity there would be today makes me sick.

wat do u think?

you tell me

Cartoon needs to encourage strong citizen and loyalty to leader

Rolf with the blue hair is portrayed as a retarded goat fucking foreigner you idiot

Every cartoon show back in the day had some kind of liberal message packed in along with tons of "muh diversity".

Stuff like Hey Arnold, PPG, basically any Disney cartoon, Doug, any of the live action stuff. The only difference is, before they used to have substance and there was also a balanced conservative view as well.

Now we have SJW garbage like Adventure time and Steven Universe - and the god awful job they did with the Avatar sequel, Korra.

youtube.com/watch?v=f37K0hIv3zk
Understood

>adventure time
Everyone knows that ice wizard is suppose to represent kikes

>Rolf with the blue hair is portrayed as a retarded goat fucking foreigner you idiot
>Brown people

So what's the difference here?

youtube.com/watch?v=-AFTOXlN6pY

IQ points
Plank > Ed > Americans

>second Korean flag I've seen tonight.
Kim confirmed shitposter.

Not a cartoon but what about this NK senpai?
youtube.com/watch?v=6hCxJ_fpTQY

Son of a Shepard

Show creators said its a mix between eastern european and northern european

>Ralf was a tanned german
>mfw EEE predicted the future

WHAT IS SHITPOSTER

YOU DARE MOCK THE SON OF A SHEPHERD!?

Ren and Stimpy was 10/10 (ones before they got pulled off the air). Doug and Rackos modern life where close 2nd 3rd.

Those gender/ethnic/cultural/ethics/language study graduates finally got employed I see

:3

Pretty sure he's eastern euro or romani or somethin.

Kim posts quite a lot these days
I think he's finally improved his dial-up