In Your Opinion, What Is The Ultimate Purpose/Goal Of Your Life?

Looking for serious answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses
scientificamerican.com/article/have-we-reached-the-athletic-limits-of-the-human-body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To survive and reproduce as much as possible.

reproduce, communicate.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

This

Evolution is the meaning of life. It is literally inescapable.

a stable job and a good family

-Uphold and preserve the tradition of your people
-Resist evil (and Jews)
-Form a traditional family and raise children
-Affect your community in a way that causes them to become more traditional, even if only a tiny bit.
-Pray
-Serve God
-Become a member of a traditional catholic church
-Attain paradise when you die after purgatory

Ascending to become a transhuman god.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

To die.

Have a stable job and a big happy family.
Also preserve the white race and our cultur/tradition.

to lead a life that makes the world around you a better place

Fake news. If you're 18 or older, you'll be dead by the time this can happen.

To secure the future and existance of white children and to conquer the fucking universe before it dies out.

>what is life extension
Also I'm 21, leaf

i can't say it or i'll start crying

How have you not accomplished that yet?

?

Yeah I guess so. Why don't you go ahead and do it already then Ahmed?

Being happy. For me, having a family, time for my hobbies, and money for both would make me happy.

88 is optional. For now

>The ultimate purpose
To stay here for as long as possible.
>Goal of your life
Live to see this purpose changed.

Reproducing is literally it's own form of immortality.

Spread your seed, user. As far and wide as possible.

I have no purpose. Simply surviving for no reason at all.

Empower myself in a way that allows me to help the people around me who deserve my support. I want other people to take this from me too, it's a positive way of being.

Your family and people, and ensuring that both are safe and prosperous.

Exploit the system and live off this broken world.
You know, why work to be killed if you can live without dying?

You don't get 14 without 88.

That girl looks like a spic desu

Satisfaction,through constant self improvement. My goal at least.

There is none.
Even if you are a perfect being rising and slowly controling all there is to controll while living "forever" in the end everything disappears that has any kind of matter in the universe.
So its all for nothing no matter what, we are here by accident created in a time between chaos and equilibrium in a time of change at the latest point we disappear when the change stops and everything is in balance.

>looking for serious answers.

You think this is a dating site for philosophers, OP?

our lives are meaningless, born in the wrong time
Humanity's ultimate purpose should be to achieve immortality and explore the universe

Having a family, providing better circumstances for my kids while redpilling them hard.

justice

>dat cake face
>dat tough no smile ima tough guy serious face
damn wonder if she'd been blacked ever

This.

Unless you're a nigger, a jew or a muslim.

To die.

To provide you guys with India's finest customer care services.

As an organism, to successfuly propagate my genes into future time. As a sentient conciousness with a limited time as such, to experience as many novel experiences and sensations as possibly, a.k.a. 'novelty density'. As a moral creature, to destroy as many immoral institutions around me as possible. As an inheritor of white culture, no to not waste was hard fought to be given to me. As a father, to improve the life of my young.

damn i feel comfy now, sorry i take it back ^__^

as a social creature to impose my will onto those around me

Keeping and obeying the Ten Commandments of God.
Marrying and reproducing children.
Reading the Bible and praying
carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses

Acquiring the knowledge required to convince our people to wake up, and the rhetorical skill to deliver said knowledge. I've swayed the people closest to me even though they used to be horribly brainwashed liberals. I hope to expand that influence to include my entire social circle, and grow as far beyond it as possible.

I've never thought of myself as a great speaker or even a good one in the past but this matters too much not to try. I love my people. Every deracinated, hopeless white person I see fills me with grief and anger towards myself for not being able to help them and towards those responsible for creating the situation that made them this way.

My own family, and every happy white family I see fills me with pride, hope, and an overwhelming desire to see them through these troubled times and see their descendants protected from a horrible future.

White people are important to me. Every last god damned one of you are my brothers and sisters as far as I'm concerned. I'll be damned if I'm going sit idle.

This is what gods tell me every time i trip with mushrooms. Also they tell me that redistribution of wealth is immoral. Gods are fascists.

Everything except Catholic and purgatory and you're good.

Purgatory was a lie told by papists trying to get shekels. The grace of God is free. That's why it's called Grace.

Breath eat fuck die

Have kids, make more life.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This. Just to add reproducing with my own kind only and exterminating every non-white from my country.

Start a homogenous nuclear family, feed, clothe and educate them.

What is life extension? A meme. We've reached the biological cap.

You'll be dead or too poor to become transhuman.

Now days ,make thing grow.and care for my properties.

Find happiness for yourself!

Financial freedom, strong family, property ownership

These responses are fucking gold. You people cling to tradition, even in the most absurd ways possible, just because none of you can actually deal with the hard facts of existence.

Shit, I don't really blame any one for following these poisonous, hateful ideologies so blindly. We're all fucking scared. You'd have to be crazy not to be. I just wish it didn't have to be like this.

To enjoy it and spend as much of it as possible in the 'happy' zone. All life actions taken are to achieve such a state.

Why is propagating genes such a revered goal if humanity is eventually going to end anyway?

I know mine. Good luck with yours.

pleasure

The purpose of my life is my life itself.

War.

Being a good man, keeping evil at bay.

Not lying, not deceiving, not plotting against other innocent hardworking people. Building the best version of myself, physically, intellectually, everyday, so I can help my family and others around me to do the same.

Building my own family. Providing for them. Defending them. Educating them in the values of the West.

Defending my nation (my people) and my country (the natural environment we live in) against lying, deceitful, murdering evil tyrants, by ALL means necessary, like my heroes and ancestors did before me.

Helping my fellow Westerners in the rebuilding of our glorious civilization.

>wanting to sire a family = clinging to tradition

ὁμοιωθῆναι τῷ θεῷ

If you think about it, it is.

>A meme. We've reached the biological cap.
Do you have any actual evidence that we have reached some sort of biological cap?

don't have one

haven't had one since about 2011

i don't agree with stupid nihilistic bullshit that nothing matters but i'm one of those people that should have joined the military young and died in some conflict in my early 20s

this. i just hope i make it

scientificamerican.com/article/have-we-reached-the-athletic-limits-of-the-human-body/
Going past 125 is bordering with sci-fi
Well I better clone myself then

HERETIC! HERETIC! REEEEEE!

Put down the booze and dank and realize I'm actually worth it and life is worth living. I want a wife, a family, and a home to call my own but I don't have the means to provide and I'm not like the rest of these herbs who don't and yet expect results either. I'm trash right now, why would I attract gold? I'm in it to win in the long haul.

Have kids, raise kids, protect wife and kids, figure out the rest as I go. Been with my wife for a decade, and I have a son that turns 5 in a couple months. Shit ain't easy, but when you stop fucking up and get things right it feels perfect.

To contribute to the Great Knowledge of the humanity. Best tier: pure mathematics.

The very very best a human being can achieve is to prove a new valuable theorem.

>Nobody has quoted Conan the Barbarian yet
Sup Forums is no more it seems

So that we can leave great and influential things behind for whoever is after humanity.

The only ones who have a possibility of reaching transhumanism are the elites. Sorry, looks like you're going to be like cattle like the rest of us.

To lament their children and scream the men off the kids
-Gonad

This article says nothing about reversing aging. What I am talking about is reversing aging through regenerative medicine, mechanical organ replacement, nanotechnology, and other technologies.

To slay George RR Martin

Are you really wondering what the purpose of THIS life? we already have the life, we should rather ask ourselves what we could do with our time.

Why does that matter?
Plus, there will be nobody left when the universe will die.

I am still within the top 1%, from a global perspective. I will take my chances trying to achieve transhumanism, even if billionaires have a significantly better chance.

killing all the fucking niggers

Live long enough to have a sexbot companion that looks like LoliMiku. Then to live long enough to explore the Galaxy with her.

The purpose of life is to be born, to mature, to reproduce and pass your culture and myths along to your children and grandchildren. To enable this you need the "big lie" which keeps the system going. You can't and won't understand the big lie until you have reproduced and raised your children so that they may also raise children. When you get to that point you realize what the purpose of life is. - ie to reproduce. You won't understand though until you get there.

Still a pipe dream and will remain so in our lifetime I think.

>germline gene editing when?

GETTING IT SUCKED

To give back to my people what they gave to me to the best of my ability (on track).

To reproduce and raise my kids to be as productive as I have (yet to even start).

Caveman thinking

t:

Stop posting pictures of niggers please. It's disgusting

Too bad you'll never prove an unproven theorem, Sheldor.

keeping my self from boredom tell i pass away

Killing myself

I have actually already proven two

I just want to die knowing I was happy. That's it. As I live life my temporary goals change and I mature, and it's on me to react to these desires and satisfy myself before I pass. Currently I'm in school, studying hard, to get my career going and stable. Once I get my career going, it's on me then to decide what's most important/desirable for me when that time comes.
Ultimately my goal is to be happy as much as I can, in second place is to make others happy with good memories. Family is also important but I'll be more critical on that later.

What makes you think it is a pipe dream? We aren't far away from regenerative medicine advancing to the point where we can create new organs, which will significantly increase lifespans. You can also get cryopreserved if you die, and there is a chance that you will be revived.

Making lots of shekels and banging lots of PAWG MILFs to kill the inevitable suffering. Wchich hasn't even started yet. Fuck being a cuck.

Only the rich will be able to afford these things.