WE ARE LIVING IN THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

We really rules the world? Is it the Jews? Yes in a away but the central power is Rome.

The Roman Empire never ended, it transformed with Constantine into the Holy Roman Empire, and with the influence of of ancient Babylon mysteries (the kabbalah) several orders and societies were formed to spread out int o the world to achieve total domination.

The Holy Roman Sigil has been used by all controled empire to claim domain on all lands.

The division of the world in two 500 years ago between Portugal and Spain to implement globalism and global markets; the split of the world in the cold war recentyl, to implement a new political and social paradigm, all were supervised by the Vatican.

Before we had "Ceaser´s", now we have "Popes".

Rome is the center of all evil, and the HQ , the "Pentagon", is called Vatican.

This guy is on it. Please disregard the source, the evangelist show bullshit, instead focus on what the guy is saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1XMeUPlMlM&t

The Jews are just a cog in the machine, the bankers for the occult CEO´s that wear robes.

It´s the Vatican guys, the bank founders and owners. Templars, Masons, Jesuits, etc, it´s all the same club.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M
youtu.be/XLszYCbwbAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

the jews, just like the mafia, operate under vatican rule. it´s all the same, but the HQ is not the ROthschilds house, it´s the Vatican.

yes those people are insane, but what the other guy says is a good summary for what i was saying.

At first I used to listen to Alex Jones and his controlled outlet views about the NWO, then I blamed the ZOG and Jews for the Jew World Order. I now understand it is deeper than that. There are forces at work including the Jews that worship Satan. A literal death-cult is running the show.

Sure, the one institution that has fought the Jews and their internationalism is suddenly evil.
We are not falling for your tricks, Shlomo.

youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M

youtu.be/XLszYCbwbAo

Do i have to remind you that the Universal (pun intended) concept of christianity is a jewish plot for dominion of Rome and the pagan European and Arab tribes? The jews are in control , but they are a branch of the HQ, the Bank system that you hate was created by the cool knights with the Solomon´s cross. The Jews, the Templars, the Jesuits, The Mafia, the political concepts of capitalisn and marxism, all are Legions of Rome.

And despite of the stupidity of that show, that guy makes excellent points even on the biblical side with the Statue of Daniel, and the concpet of European Union under the German economical banner but ALWAYS with Rome making the shots. The Vatican (World Master/Lord) = The BANK (the System) = The JEW (The Ruler)

Was an interesting watch

>The Roman Empire never ended, it transformed with Constantine into the Holy Roman Empire
>american education

This screenshot is always a good reminder on this topic.

Watch the fucking video you fool.

>reddit screenshot
>yo hol the fuck up yall
>so yooz wuz saying we wuz like
>wait a minute let me git dis straight aight
>we wuz chinese n egyptian godz n sheit?!
fucking kill yourself. you probably unironically believe in a lost city of atlantis too.

OP you seem to be aware of deeper truths so i ask you now.. I crave heroin at this moment after having gotten myself off it for 3 days and promising not to use it again... Should i take just one more hit??

ask a priest :)

i do but atlantis wasn't a city you dumbfag.

will do, thanks.

and i have no doubt that the jews are involved, but they are not the masters... the last millenia belong to Rome.

Totally agree. This has metaphysical implications as well. We are all hostages on something quite big.