Aus/pol/: Pre-QandA edition

Australian woman Justine Damond's friends, family shocked and confused by police shooting
archive.is/NzJwF#selection-339.0-339.89

Housing market 'powder keg' could blow if interest rates rise
archive.is/S8W2P#selection-345.0-345.61

Terrorism: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull gives Defence Force power to help police during attacks
archive.is/5XCfv#selection-339.0-339.98

World-first 3D printer could put Northern Territory at 'frontier' of manufacturing
archive.is/IpBRx#selection-351.0-351.82

Healthcare study ranks Australia second best in developed world, while US comes in last
archive.is/jOWsS#selection-345.0-345.87

Cat survives antifreeze poisoning after vodka given as antidote
archive.is/1ue8n#selection-339.0-339.63

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l0jM4d4oh-I
globalresearch.ca/militarising-civilian-life-australia-policing-and-terrorism/5599660
youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc
thedingoes.xyz/tag/alt-right/
beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK GOOOKS

It will cost you around $250 at your local m8.

TOO RIGHT

FUCK GOOKS

>Healthcare study ranks Australia second best in developed world
>behind the UK
is it a ranking of how communist they are?

because we don't quite have the death panels and eternal waiting lists yet

you're getting ripped off
$140, take it or leave it

I could cum inside Australia and I wouldn't feel anything

Do you get ping pong ball action for that price?

we would and it wouldn't go away with out two courses of anti-inflammatories and blood tests for the next month or so

never asked, all I need is a throat and eyes that don't close even when I splurt in them

Is that funny

Thank fuck. OP is a little bit less of a faggot

Why are Australians so superior? They're better looking, smarter, richer, they have bigger cocks(according to my sister) have a better sense of humor, just all around superior human beings

How do they do it?

I don't think any of that is true

not really, it burns

>bigger cocks
can confirm. We have the biggest cocks of all.

What does

>not him
somehow I got coerced into making auspols again.
I said I wouldn't but I guess someones gotta do it
youtu.be/l0jM4d4oh-I

Can't you see the disgust in her eyes though?

Don't call the last OP a cunt, he tried very hard to socialize before heading off

that's what gets me off

Is that you Bruce?

hi old op
sure is bruce

amazed at how easily malcolm is installing the necessary apparatus to institute fascist state, with complete cooperation unquestioning cooperation by the media not even providing critical analysis of this move with the militarisation of our police.

MFW we can be arbitrarily executed on a snap judgement by the roving death squads likely to come in future decades.

Our decent into militarisation of civilian life begins.

globalresearch.ca/militarising-civilian-life-australia-policing-and-terrorism/5599660

All ya needed to do was google "Australian news" and archive like 4 or 5 and then call it Auspol :)

I don't want to be gay forever I just want to cum inside Australia tonight

i guess at least he's providing us here with the constitutional ability to round up the Left when the time comes.

its just a question of who games the system first: the left or the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc

The joys of multiculturalism. This sort of shit never would be accepted if we were still a homogeneous nation.

>.ca
FUCK CANADA

>ywn be the first person to ever post on Sup Forums from Antarctica
Hurts a lot.

Also download gooDOTgl/qxy3Gw to see and show each other states and cities we reside in lads, get to know each other a little better, you know?

>I don't want to be gay forever I just want to cum inside Australia tonight

do you have a 8000km long benis, canada?

it's too much work for a lazy cunt like me

sat the missus down yesterday and forced her to watch every sperm is sacred

Alright faggots I hitched an idea. Why doesn't this country have a website like Breitbart? We can start it. Our editors will literally be Sup Forumsacks, and we will be covered day and night. We can't go too deep with the redpills otherwise we'll never get an initial audience/ But its not hard to see how we could popularise it on normie websites like twitter.

Cum

it also indirectly enables that diversity to crush anything it labels as a threat, such as the status quo.

i guess none of them will know what they had until they've lost it.

>oi, you have to hand ova all your encrypted keys
>medicare gets hacked
>we promise we'll protect them

and how did she react

it does, it's the dingoes.xyz and its shit.
it just repeats crap that they find here, I guess its cool if you're into mediocrity

Get unlazy. It makes the thread so much better.
Australia needs one. We have the Dingoes but they don't have much reach
thedingoes.xyz/tag/alt-right/

my gook gf is here. feels good mayne. she is a korean qt3.14

she liked the effort they put into the choreography but shes not catholic so I don't think she really got it

what a cunt

post her snatch

it would at least be a step in the right direction. you might not know it user, but outside of the major cities a significant portion of radio / tv is dominated by the brainwashing of muliple channels/stations of Australian ABC.

There's no real equivalent from the Right here, and I don;t include 2GB because its only partially syndicated on a select few local broadcasters here.

MFW watching/listening to ABC is utterly insulting anyone's intelligence. they've overplayed their hand and its showing now.

fucking protestants man

yeah. these fuckers are probably all smirking because they know its all about getting those tax dollars into the hands of their shill cronies by putting on some brave face to their selling out of us.

look very closely at how recent data breaches, some of them intentional as a form of threat, are. our institutions have complete power and are unassailable in their own mind.

i am so fucking sick of their bullshit. i should never have believed in the principals of this country, i swear. It was all a sham.

I just saw channel 7 parading those new laws about the the army being able to act on Australian soil. Calling it a "great thing".

Fuck Australia needs some good alt-media, and I mean something with some real normie reach.

There's a Chinese girl that goes to my uni, she's really smart and it doesn't look like she's had plastic surgery. She's a great cook too.

Do I give up on my own race? Asian girls just seem so superior to Western girls. I'm confused and I don't know what I should do. My mates would fucking take the piss outta me non stop if I ever dated an Asian.

my thai wife is hre boiz, asked her bout dem muzzies n she said htes them

fuck white women, asan women are redpilled. if u don't hve an asan partner ur probly milleninal faggot

good aussie chicks are like a needle in a haystack, they're there but fuck
I feel your pain

does she have a feminine penis?

Sorry cunts, but this website is fucking retarded and it will never get reach. They willingly tag themselves with the label alt right? What the fuck do they think they are doing? However cucked you may think Breitbart is, look at how successful they are as a media organisation. What I am suggesting is that we copy their methods and style of reporting.

So that means heavy sensationalism, a focus on a right wing spin on what is actually in the news. Nothing too controversial; no race crap, etc. Constantly justifying the spin of our own news. Focus on Islam criticism, economic libertarianism, own massive fucking debt...

We can do this you fags. We literally can. We make a website, have a thread dedicated to it on Sup Forums constantly and have people edit it whenever there is a new news story. There are literate people here, surprisingly, its not that fucking hard.

She's fully Chinese but her accent is spot on, she's got like an Australian-American English accent, which I'm thinking that he family must be fucking loaded.

Think about them chink dollars..

Fucking bizarre that no one is talking about this.

yeah. thats the concerning bit, just how eager they are to get behind all this.

it was the same fervour they expressed to install facial recognition of the surveillance system being deployed at the gold coast for the commonwealth games.

you just know with that foot in the door, they'll quietly roll it out to the rest of the state as though its the norm.

you should see the normies on the street interviewed all gleeful these measures are all being installed. I wonder if those in the know are all retreating further into their safe-havens to stay off the street for when it gets weird in the future. this is typically a marker seen in societies thoughout ancient history that subsequently collapsed.

No chinese are filth. Go for Korean or Japanese. Go learn their language and enjoy them.

Don't waste your time with chinese, vietnames, and those other western area asians. Just Korean and Japanese.

We understand what you mean. No one is willing to dox themselves to do it, and I highly suggest you don't get too eager either.
A lot of the younger conservatives would be pissed, if they knew the full details at what was actually being introduced, except they just omit the fact that they are introducing NSA level surveillence as well as giving the army extra permissions.

korea seems more westernised than all of them, but all I know about them is kpop shit my gf listens to and when the pm was mixed in that scandal

But what if she's rich? Does it matter?

>Fucking bizarre that no one is talking about this.

its the quiet hand in glove move. do you remember how unquestioningly the major news stations including the ABC simply reported on the metadata laws without critical debate.

you want to know why?

easy.

they were given the indirect bribe of more power by letting journalists of the hook of being survelled as closely. they didn't want to rock the boat of keeping some personal power compared to the rest of us plebs. This is so soviet, its appalling.

I do wonder if they know essentially that we're past the tipping point and they don't want to be on any future list of agitators that will be rounded up Turkey-style.

#Australian lives matter!

All right. Fuck it, I'm willing to be doxed. I'll start our very own Australian Breitbart. You fags better pledge to help out. What do I call it?

I did it lads

Sup Forums on the march

>A lot of the younger conservatives would be pissed, if they knew the full details at what was actually being introduced, except they just omit the fact that they are introducing NSA level surveillence as well as giving the army extra permissions.

yep. and we have no Posse Comitatus Act. it'll be an insidious creeping of domestic policing from obtaining evidence and prosecution towards military-like summary execution using the military's right to kill "suspects" on a snap judgement.

slightly worried honestly.

What's QandA gonna be about tonight lads?

Auschwitz.com.au

Greetings, itsa me, Seorge Goros! What about that Trump guy eh? What a buffoon!

yeah that is fine. Just go learn the language. Hangul takes a week at most to learn.

Rich means nothing. Earn your own money and be proud that you're useful. The chinks family wouldn't give you a cent anyway.

Don't do it lad. You sound like you're 15.
Yeah I'm really worried about it too. I am concerned we will end up like Britain, warning people about using "Islamophobic comments"

i bet the fuckers on qanda will completely side step the controversy of our police being militarised so as to toe the line.

i reckon they'll just present the usual bromides that make the unquestioning masses agree, and add some recorded clapping over the top of it all to shame us into "thinking the right way".

i wanna die. im so tired of living in society and being a human being.

suicide bomb a Mosque

without getting all religious on the topic, lets just say that Babylon never provides meaningful solutions. It's an age old pattern in society: promise much to the next generation but never deliver, thus perpetuating the cycle.

careful user. we might think you're asio.

beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support

Do a a flip

thats true with the amount of gooks coming in i wont be able to afford a house by the time i get a profession, i may aswell just move to the US or europe for affordable housing.

they probaly wont even answer, there way too underfunded.

13 11 14 Answers m8.

second.

Based former female PM will fix it

careful user. showing critical reasoning to solve problems without the nanny state and its funded experts might raise suspicion ;-)

hide that power level

notice how neatly all or elected officials are handed these roles after they leave power.

its the actual secret regarding our political landscape. getting into power is not about doing anything, its about lining up lucrative roles AFTER you leave office for solving nothing because the system itself is unsolvable.

this

beyondblue dosnt give a shit about my problems, id rather keep it all bottled up like i have done for years then let some person who i have never met know every problem i ever had.

i called them once, guy told me to go back to school

I hope you did.

didnt he even sound like he gave a shit?

t-minus ???? till qanda

i too nearly considered going into phone support for such hotlines, but realised after experiencing other supportive institutions of our country that such bright-eyed empathy will be crushed by the machinery of bearacracy simply trying to keep power.

i feel sorry for the phone operator you talked to: he/she probably once cared but has been hammered down flat from how this world works.

You understand these people actually do care right? They don't just pretend and shitpost like us. These people actually want to help you not be a fucking an hero.

yep.
not really

thought for today: is QandA like our modern day bread and circuses, where we watch opponents battle over matters that ignore the reality of nightmare the underlying society is becoming.

i reckon try again, because it will be routed to a different operator. you should connect with someone who does indeed care. don't let one badly-chosen representative stop you from reaching out to the people who do care.

my gripe is with this country as well. when im done with school im going leave aus and live abroad

Running away from the country cause I'm a big pussy lads

also this was years ago.

Nah no way. The only time I'll leave Australia is if Labour takes full control and turns it into some full shit hole. Or if the liberals fully keep fucking up with the immigration.