Tumblr Will Rise Again

Users of Sup Forums, be warned. Tumblr has had enough of your shit. Especially the fuckwads of Sup Forums. We are gearing up to put an end to your shit. And there is NOTHING that you can do to stop us! We will conquer you, and put an end to the misogyny and racism you spew. Even if you try to destroy us, you will fail.

Because love ALWAYS wins in the end. Nothing you people will do can change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtu.be/BELWbkyOVPQ
youtu.be/SvjwXhCNZcU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only end is death. Death is not love.

You all have 24 hours to prepare. No one will survive this.

Bait

get out

>rise again
>implying phallus

Sexist much?

I got a toilet seat ,Try me

Go back Reddit
we are not your personal army

You will be the one who needs to get out once we're through with you racists.

Listen to someone who uses tumblr. It isnt half as bad. Its the best site for amateur

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw

So your plan is to conquer a bunch of anonymous shitposters on Sup Forums?Somehow? I'll ask you this: Why do you even bother wasting time in such a fruitless endeavor?

blah blah mad faggots

>pissing in an ocean of piss
how'd that work out last time?

>we are the side of love and tolerance!
>we will destroy you!
one of these is not like the other, one of these is hypocrasy.
you disgust me with your continued existence hamgalaxy, go impode into a ham hole somewhere else.

From one fag to another,.you have two options here: convert or convert.

Have fun :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

I AM FIGHTING FOR THE OPPRESED WHO FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR SITE IS PUTTING THEM DOWN!!!!!!! WE WILL PUT AN END TO YOUR MISOGYNY AND RACISM!!!!

How is this website putting them down? How can any website do that ?? Especially when they're free to voice stupid shit like this?

Your posts are making them feel less like people! You are monsters, and you will be wiped from this earth!

How scary.

What about how your posts make me feel? Why are your feelings more important?

>WE WILL PUT AN END TO YOUR MISOGYNY AND RACISM!!!!
lol No you wont

Oh don't worry, WE WILL!

I think it's confused....

Everytime you guys try this shit you hang out here for about an hour until we follow you back and bomb your website with obscene content for a significantly longer period of time, to the point of reports coming in that people are actually killing themselves over the whole ordeal. Not only do you continue to try this shit despite having the same result everytime, people thought'd be a good idea to try to drown out the obscene content with pictures of their own faces, leading to even greater amounts of photoshopped horrors being unleashed. For you own good, just leave Sup Forums alone. Stop giving us excuses to follow you back and fuck with you, because you will never succeed.

Can you stop using the flag... It's embarrassing

No, It YOU who will FAIL!!!

And what happened the last time you faggots tried to attack us on independence day 2016?
Yeah. There were cries.

You faggots seriously haven't learned yet? Seriously?

youtu.be/BELWbkyOVPQ

WE WILL PUT AN END TO MISOGYNY AND RACISM!!!!

I'm neither a rascist or a misogynist but thanks for the false label bigot. All I did was ask a question but you go all crazy on my ass.

this isn't real.

I ANTICIPATE YOUR DEMISE!!!

I'm just trying to help you man, poking the hornets nest's never done anything good for anybody. You people think you're hot shit, like you're winning some moral crusade on an anonymous image board, but then people are gonna follow you back onto your platform with real accounts and real names linking everything and harass the shit out of you. And as shitty as it'll probably be it's your own goddamn fault, because whenever this happens it's always you guys starting shit on our website. You're playing with fire in a damn fireworks factory.

good luck sweety, hope you a good time

Your words mean absolutely nothing. Because you are ALL MISOGYNISTIC PIGS!! WE WILL AVENGE OUR BRETHREN WHO HAVE BEEN LOST!!

Anyone have images from that time tumblr raided Sup Forums and got fucked?

I don't care about what the fuck you think you're accomplishing here, it's not gonna end well, end of story. Never fuckin' does, mark my words. But try your luck kiddo and see what happens when you wake the sleeping giant AGAIN. Mark it, here's a reminder if you forgot: youtu.be/SvjwXhCNZcU

Homosex is illegal

qualitybait.jpg

Well just dox you and make you cry and that'll be the end of that for the next few years. Crawl back to your hole in the wall, you thin skinned faggot.

See those guys with the guns and rifles? That's going to be US when we destroy YOUR HOMOPHOBIC ASSES!! See who'll be laughing THEN!

good luck fagots

This post confirms that this poster is a bot

Has Tumblr forgotten what happened last time

ITT: reddit role playing as 4chanfags and shitposters roleplaying as tumblerfags

1/10

The bait alert is off the charts!

>Because love ALWAYS wins in the end. Nothing you people will do can change that.

Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.

SLIDE THREAD MOVE ALONG FAGGOTS.

Alright, don't say we didn't warn you when we counter raid your asses.

Oi could this be related to the Ekansovi happening?

Don't worry hun, I'm not a bot. I am your DESTRUCTION.

does the term "delusions of grandeur" mean anything to you?

WE are your destruction

Where is the trolling? Are they going to spam gore and cp or what exactly is their tactic?

Please be cp.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
This is bait pretty sure we all know that

How can Tumblr rise again if half its base fucking hates its updates and staff?

Yes!!! We will remove this scum and true peace will finally prevail!!!!

how are NOT from here trying to rustle jimmies to shitraid tumblr

Don't worry this isn't shitposting.

This is your end. :)

blah blah blah blah

Try us bitch, you know what happened last time.

Hey are you gonna ignore me again senpai?

Just like last time when I put hard facts in your face and you ignored it?

Gay bait

c r i n g e

A taste

Think again cuck, Tumblr is full of right wingers and white dom raceplay blogs. The trannies left for Twitter.

Nigga, fuck your shit.

do you people not remember the last time you faggots tried this shit how well did that go again?

No, YOU need to think again. Because Sup Forums's demise is upon you fuckers.

show me your tits

HOW???

>we will destroy you
>love always wins
Typical tumblr fagg

W8? You want someone to love your end? And that's a win to you?

Proofs

Don't worry, youll have all the proof you need in, oh, 22 hours and 40 minutes.

Senpai please, please senpai.

Don't ignore me. I just want to spew more facts at you like how the mobile app for tumblr is such shit and your staff literally pushes updates no one wants.

SENPAI PLEASE WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?!

Give us a post about it then or are you doing this alone

Sup Forums is the white people of the internet, always got inferior niggers tryna start beef for no other reason then inferiority complexes and we just shrug off your impotent rage

SAD!

SHOW ME YOUR TITS

>love always wins

Donald Trump is love now? Good to know.

you mean stripping naked?

Nah they saggy as hell

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
Take that test, i think you re autistic

Congratulations, you just outed yourself as a Sup Forums user. Nice try asshole.

just show me i love all the tits

Sweeeet I loves me some amateur p0rn, git yur rat out luv

fuck you i just noticed the different id i just want to see some tits man wtf

Speed up if you want to do something before dying of AIDS, degenerate.

What I'm more surprised at is that you fell for it please go to /r9k/

yeh we get it every since they changed the flags you leafs have been shitposting non stop. Honestly you're wasting your time and your money and you're doing more harm than good.