Special training after cop mis-genders trans-person

> The entire Fort Lauderdale Police Department should undergo extra training on how to properly treat transgender people, a city panel has decided.

> The suggestion came Monday during a Citizens Police Review Board hearing for a police officer who categorized a transgender woman as male on a citation.

> The board, which serves as a watchdog group over police, also decided the officer should receive a written reprimand for the incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfGPx4xJHvM

archive.is/3pjS2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgbHqyuBl2s
youtube.com/watch?v=sG2bNSa4HOk
youtube.com/watch?v=cwSHomqjXlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao I'm sure this won't backfire at all!

It's called progress you bigoted spic
> Christine Garcia has announced that she is the first openly transgender police officer in the City of San Diego. This is her story.
youtube.com/watch?v=qgbHqyuBl2s

Y'all faggots lmao

Who cares, there is a 30% chance he/she/it will commit suicide soon (you can up that chance to almost 50% if he/she/it decides to do that SRC shit).

GET THE GAS

That's she/her/hers for you

I don't care that trans cut their dick of and shit or they drag, but when you start trying to make everyone and everything change so you can feel raspected while you always complain about transphobia and cis scum this and that its easy to just start not caring about your retarded dick cutting tendencies.

1 day closer to RWDS

Jesus Christ. Beggars belief society is encouraging this

If le fag beast kin is that butthurt about "mis-genders," people should call them scum. It's accurate and doesn't assume gender roles, so everyone wins.

>progress
this word has lost all meaning, unless we're talking about progress toward hell.

This is awesome. Cop will now be forced to say 'Citizen' when they interact with public. Just a few tiny steps to Judge Dredd cops.

> pick up the dildo, citizen
What a glorious timeline

> Respect xhir authorita

I'm so sick of this garbage.

> Transgender Policy Training for Military Service members
youtube.com/watch?v=sG2bNSa4HOk

>progress

That isn't progress. That is mentally ill retards that should be shoot.

did you also save the pics?

Our biological future is trans and genderfluid, it is only normal authorities finally acknowledged that times are changing.

wow transmetropolitan is literally becoming real life

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwSHomqjXlA

Based teddy. He predicted all this shit, the guy was like fucking Nostradamus. If he hadn't gone off the deep end I bet he could've been a truly remarkable person that changed the world for the better.

And he's white too, so yeah.