Transgender children

Are children becoming transgender just for attention?

>middle school suicides highest ever

nah they're totally normal

Yeah she totally wasn't pushed into having a "struggle" in life.

So that's probably what sent Brad over the edge.
Poor bastard.

No, its just child abuse practiced by the parents and medical practitioners who enable them

Hollywood is full of trannies!

2 of my children wanted to become "girls". Now they are home school.

Never take your kids to a state school.

no the baby born wrong

It comes from virtue signaling liberal parents who abuse their children for good goy points.

>Capcha select all the gondolas.

yes

Yeah, but the thing that makes me really bad is that the transgender children are growing thanks to the LGBT propaganda. I'm not an extremist, but all the people who do such things should be put in some lager

>32 year old actress
Bitch is 42

rip shiloh

Shiloh is also ten years older now.

This is probably (also) it. Poor kid. Also all the transgender propaganda makes it so that all the liberal parents make tomboys into trans kids. Which is really sad.

I mean fuck, how can you parent play with the skin of your son just for your interest? They are not human, they are beasts and so they should be treated

Yes, especially that child.

And i read just now that she prefers more the children that she adopted than her natural son because he is a "privileged". I a normal country she would be in an asylum

Yes, in the majority of cases I'd say so. I am interested to see how this plays out 15-20 years on, looking back at the insanity of encouraging something so damaging and permanent. When I was growing up rebellion was just dressing goth or something.

This is not rebellion. This a mental disease

Angelina Jolie is a homewrecking piece of shit. She was jealous of Shiloh's beauty even at a young age, and cast her own daughter as the outsider of the family. Brad should have left her with her "diverse" menagerie, took Shiloh, and left. He failed her, too.

They will be executed for cowfeed

I-is that the flag of north korea!?

That poor girl is being abused by her hateful hag of a mother, who hates blonde haired blue eyed people because they look like Jennifer Aniston

unfortunately America is a racemixing degenerate "pot" of disgust

could you elaborate? did you find out why or what she was told?
didnt even know you can homeschool in bongistan.

What kind of sick person would declare a kid to be an outcast at 18 months old? At that age, they have no control over their actions, can't even fucking speak.

Why? Why we have to submit at this shit? This is not progress, this is degeneracy. Why we can't simply kill them all?

Dude is from OK/Missouri. I'd bet this is what sent him over the edge. How fucking embarrassing and sad. You spend hours teaching them how to throw a baseball, throw a punch, shoot a gun and then the little shit runs around in a dress, fantasizing about cutting off his weiner and sucking cock. Nothing else would make me put a gun in my mouth.

Tbh I'd just start slipping that med that cures it into his food.

Also, most people I know who are parents find extreme difficulty if you ask them who their favorite child is, unless one of their children is an absolute problem child. Like it's ingrained in them not to pick favorites no matter what. How the hell did Angelina Jolie not get socialized in the same manner?

The fuck is that name anyway? Shill-oh! Fucking shitty parents. Just call her a normal name like Jane or Mary probably she'd not be a freak.

This is sickening a child doesn't have the capacity to make these decision

>be little kid
>don't even know wtf is going on around you
>still only getting the feel of the world, trying to understand the basics

Imagine how easy it is to push the transgender shit on kids? They are ruining lives ffs

When it's real, yes, but thanks to the internet more kids are exposed to it. It's practically become mainstream conversation but it's still controversial. This has created a lot of "trans-trenders", teenagers who think this will get them attention.

Some people just want attention

What a shit. We should behead the psychos who post the LGBT propaganda on internet

FtoM

Of course, any normal person would say "I don't have one" so they don't promote hatred amongst siblings or put their own children down. But, Crackwhore McVirtue is as far from a normal person as she can be. Holywood is a place where only garbage thrives and nothing else.

You'd be fucked in the head too if your parents named you Shiloh.

Literally the only reason.

>Shiloh

It is quite fashionable at the moment. Better to start young though than
>pic related

Children are becoming transgender for the parents attention, who do you think is pushing the agenda, the kid who just wanna play with his friends and have not even been thought about gender stereotypes, or the 2 person who eats insects and adopts everything in their path and their soul purpose of their job and everything they do is for attention? is it the kid or the parents that have spent their entire life acting? If only social services wasn't ran by a bunch of kikes.

Satan, everyone!

no she'd have forced it on him

How are you doing Kim?