Why do so many white people choose to dress like negroes...

Why do so many white people choose to dress like negroes, when a tucked in collared shirt is clearly the more classic and respectable choice?

cause it makes my crotch feel exposed, feels naked.

They look like homosexuals.

You couldn't afford to get a tailor anyway.

I don't need a tailor when I have atthefrontshop. I'll look like three times the man they are.

Anyone over the age of 20 who still wears t-shirts needs to sort themselves out.

Doubtful.

Anyone over 20 so out of shape they can't wear a t-shirt need to check themselves

What's all over those pants, OP?

That's damage from bleach. Tried bleaching them to make them a lighter khaki, and it didn't work out.

So you're telling me that those Peter puffing horsey boys are more alpha than pic related?

Pansy faggots

You're supposed to mix the bleach in with the water before you soak them. Then you let them sit in there for about an hour before washing.

Men who command instead of serving as meat shields are alpha in every sense of the word.

Stay poor and angry. MAGA.

Why are their pants so tight? Why are their riding boots that form fitting? Gay.

>calling the wehrmacht "meat shields"

Might I remind you just what board in which you currently reside.

Watch out guys, we got an Indiana Jones cosplayer here.

The only thing those men command is the cock that goes in their asses, haven't seen gayer tights since DC pride.

The real question is why you are fixated on men's groins. What's the likelihood that you're not even in active service for your nation?

how do I look, Sup Forums?

they look like faggots. theres a difference between dressing white and dressing like an effeminate cuck who is #withher

probably because jews jewed the (((fashion industry))) to transform the appeal of respectable clothing for men, categorizing it into "homosexual clothing" in the public's eye

Try 5 numbers smaller

Today:
-wear no hat
-wear t-shirt
-short trousers

-get sunburn and die of a cancer like an idiot you are.

Like a serial killer

We're fat so we wear loose clothing that overflows each other to hide some of our obesity. Traditional styles are uncomfortable on fatties.

Like you're running on empty

The likelihood is zero, since I don't want to kill people for communist Jews. This is something that someone as new as yourself (I imagine you started browsing during the election, that would explain the republican "flag" of yours) could never understand.

Like a Reviewbrah cosplayer